How many times are you going to see rotk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muse5
How many times is everyone planning to see rotk, or better yet, how many times have you seen it already? I've seen it three times so far and plan on going at least 3 more times

Kitoky
Hehe......2 more times in theater and 4 more times on DVD

Verity
As many as my time and wallet allow me to...and a gizillion times on dvd! stick out tongue

BingaBonga
a lot big grin

hpxmenlotrnerd
Until i have permanent calluses on my butt from sitting there for 3 and a half hoursbig grin

Verity
EW! sick laughing out loud

shadow link
well i plan 2 see it 3 more times maybe more coz im seeing it in a lotr marathon tdoay after i saw it in the first session at 9:30 on boxing day (26th is the opening day for oz) and will probably see it again with 2 of my other friends, i mena hey, it just broke the opening day record in oz

hobbit_lover
I've seen twice already and I plan to see it three more times!

shadowy_blue
I've seen it 4 times already and I'll be seeing as long as it's still in the theaters and then I'll watch it countless of times in the DVD.

nazgulinthedark
asmany times as my mom will let me

samIam
same here ... as long as my christmas money doesn't run out

SlipknoT
I have seen it two times and I plan on seeing it again.

sauron
well so far i have seen it 11 times (damn how much of my life ami oging to give this thing) and i want to see t again

maybe tommorow

fini
hmmmm i would love to see it in cinema as many times as possible, but now is christmas time and dont have time grrrrrrrrrr

like thurday 25th i saw it
Friday i went to the beach( we're a tropical island if u didn't know), so couldn't go
Saturday , had family gathering home so was cooking whole freaking day, couldn't go
Sunday( today) , going to another family gathering, so can't go and see it ( and we're all nursing hangovers from last night)
I HOPE I CAN SEE IT TOMORROW on monday

must seeeeeeeeeeeeee its again....must must must..

it was gooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd

KayeLa
i've seen it twice in the theatre.. when i buy the dvd i'll watch it over and over again.

nazgūl-lord
I have already been 3 times and i will go one more time and then a billion times on dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.