Is it true?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elondra
I was looking through LOTR pictures and on a website there was this section called couples.There were pictures of Arwen&Aragorn,Sam&Rosie and Faramir&Eowyn.
I was shocked when I saw Faramir with Eowyn.Do they get married or something?
I haven't read the books so I don't really know anything.

Kitoky
Yep! Faramir and Eowyn are a couple and in they end up getting married the day that Arwen and Aragorn gets married.

Elondra
Aaaaaah love love love
Isn't that cute they would make a lovely couple.

Thanks for the info.

Member.
Yea, you could see a bit of romance when Faramir and Eowyn looked at each other at the crowning of Aragorn.

Elondra
There was a stupid boy sitting with me and my mate at the cinema and he kept making silly noises.I couldn't concentrate on the last bit very well because of him.

When Aragorn became the king I noticed that Gandalf's shoes were rather odd.They seemed like trainers to me.

Kitoky
Gandalf's shoes! Hmm Must see that again........

BingaBonga
I can't wait to see the Extended Version of Rotk! The houses of healing... I was so disappointed when it had to be cut from the actual film sad

Verity
Yes! And also Eomer crying over someone too....Must be Theoden!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

Kitoky
I was mad when I heard they cut out the Eowyn/Faramir interaction, though really.......Faramir and Eowyn do meet in the Hosue of Healing so. :P

BingaBonga
what? blink

Verity
After they heal....in The Houses of the Healing, probably meant big grin

BingaBonga
Oh... so that's what Kitoky is talking about... smile

feanorlp
Welcome to my world, there was two kids, one about 12 and one bout 17 next to me, and they were talking throughout the entire movie but they got loudest right at Mt. Doom when Frodo and Sam were lying on the ground talking bout how Sam would have married Rosie, and I leaned over and said "Do you guys think you could shut the hell up for the first time all day?" I felt so great, but I missed the whole part where they got picked up by the eagles. sad That's ok, I'm on my way to see it right now for the3rd time. big grin

BingaBonga
I'd think that would be worth it! stick out tongue

Verity
Doesn't that suck?!? When you miss something and have to speak to ppl in the middle of the movie?....I always have to turn and tell some stupid idiot to stop kicking my seat! It's usually in a really good part! mad

BingaBonga
It also sucks because one of my friends and I got sick because of people sitting behind us... erm

Kitoky
confused

Aurora
My sis and I about did some serious damage to the girls who were behind us and the boys behind us. The girls were giggleing when ever leggy or aragorn were on screen. And the boys were throwing popcorn, talking, and just being annoying. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was very upset that the houses of healing were cut. I wanted to see the romance begin. It was filmed so it will be in the EE. Ican't wait!!! The look between them was too cute!

BingaBonga
I know!!! love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.