12 days of christmas (Lotr)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samIam
hey I was thinking about the christmas song ... 12 days of christmas and i am not sure if someone has already done this but .. how about adapting it to LOTR in the progression of the story ..like....

on the first day of christmas gandalf gave to me a ring made of gold filligree(sp)

and maybe on the second day of christmas gandalf gave to me a companion of samwise to be ...

but i can't think of any more ...any Idea? roll eyes (sarcastic)

BingaBonga
sounds brilliant!!! I'm not too great at coming up with lyrics for songs though...

kalantiaw
i cant think of anything but...

nine nazguls... cool

samIam
oo i hadnt thought of that !! brillant!!!!

BingaBonga
3 rings for elves 7(?) for the dwarf lords

BingaBonga
two towers!

samIam
oh brilliant .. any more idea's ... i have no i dea y i didin't think of it earlier

Aurora
On the 12 day of christmas Gandalf gave to me.....
12 swords 'a swinging
11 orcs 'a wailing
10 hobbits singing
9 men in black
8 fireworks
7 dwarven lords
6 months a traveling
5 elven swords
4 shire farthings
3 elven rings
2 evil towers
and a ring made of gold filagree

Im a little off but what do u think?

LegolasIsMyMan
WAY TO GO AURORA!!!!!!!!

fini
YEA for Aurora

lol we were thinking up for that on christmas day ( when ROTK showed here 1st) , but somehow i cant remember them.

* fini thinks it the bottle of vodka she drank last night*

samIam
YEAH I AM SOO HAPPINESS!!! brilliant!!! how long did it take you ...

Pipage558
YAY! we now a LOTR christmas song! eek!

samIam
yeah!!! any more ideas for my LOTR ideas like silent night or jingle bells??

samIam
I think my brain died ! i can't think of anything for the LIFE OF ME !!!.. oh well..........

Lyn
Nicely done Aurora thumb up big grinance:

Discos
I am not saying that it wasnt good but we should make up some more idxeas for the 12 days of xmas, try to include the eagles

Discos - sort of obsessed

Ariadne
I've actually done that before. Some of them were quite a stretch though. It's a funny song though.

Cowboyography
thats great exept it was 13 months a traveling, mabey we need one more day of christmas!!

Pipage558
EXACTLY! so now it should be called the 13 days of chirstmas!

Aurora
It took my sis and I about 20 mins to make up. Maybe 6 months was when they stopped and got gas! I thought it took 6 months from hobbiton to mordor but i could be mistaken.

samIam
HAhaha THATS GREAT!! they had to get gass .. oh course

Aurora
Had to get fuel somehow they did!

PippinTook
There was a 12 days of Christmas LOTR style on some site before...I forgot which...go to theonering.net and look for it. There's a few of them. It's cool.

szhismine
i have a LOTR Christmas song, if anyone wants to hear it...

samIam
I DO I DO !!!!!!!! tell me !! I love chrismas .. and LOTR mixed togther !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.