Kmc World Map!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
Okay here is how it works:

I made a world map And added my name where I (approx) Live. You will add a dot where YOU live and, as small as possible, your nick with a miniatur flag of your country.

Then ounce you did that, you upload it here so the next person can add there name to the map.

Do you get it? No? well here it is in a list:

Download Map of last person
Open Using Paint
Add a 2x2 black pixel dot where you live
Add your Nick as small ass possible next to the dot
Add your flag (no bigger then your name, pixelwise) Next to your Nick
Save map in .jpg format so the file size is as small as possible
Upload here

Get it? See my name as an example, Good. If this works, it will be SOOOOO cool. (me and Deniro have a project of some sort)

Dogbert
i dun see the map

Crash_Overload
I am having a bit of trouble, the server doesn't want the image as big as it is, despit the VERY low file size...

Crash_Overload
OKAY! you have to Zip it so it keeps all it's quality! DO NOT FORGET!!! ZIP IT! big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

lil bitchiness
Sorry mate, but its 2:27am sleep

dave123
yeah stick out tongue

Dogbert
i think that is where i am

Crash_Overload
Then why are you still online? And why are you complaining? stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
Umm... Dogbert you forgot to zip, it is VERY important, becasue as you can see, we don't see your name or anything! LOL

lil bitchiness
Not complaining, just telling you why i might not do it! stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Here ya go!

nazgulinthedark
k, i put myself on the map stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
Llaughing out loudL HA! I am a naughty boy....

Not becasue of what Lil respounded to.... but with 1 mod...

nazgulinthedark
blink

Crash_Overload
Okay ummm..... peoples! remeber to zip it.....

LanceWindu
I zipped it...big grin

Did I do it right???

Dogbert
how do you zip it?

lil bitchiness
Ok people..forget about my stupid comments..sometimes they..come out wrong confused

LanceWindu
You need WinZip

nazgulinthedark
oops, i don't know how to zip it

Dogbert
yea i have it, so how do i do this

nazgulinthedark
i have it to

Crash_Overload
hum... interesting... it seems as thought it was inturpupt during the zipping process or something, becase it appears that the file is seperated in 2... and I got the last part.... But it might just be me, try again plz

nazgulinthedark
What the f**k?

Crash_Overload
Right click the .jpg file, Select "Winzip" or "add to .zip". A window should opo up, select maximum compression, then save it to your desktop, afterwich you will upload it here! big grin

LanceWindu
Maybe it's because I named the file the same as how you named it...

I need to go re-do it all...I deleted the files.

Godshinto
OK someone close this thread please

LanceWindu
Why is that Godshinto?

LanceWindu
BTW, here is the updated .ZIP

Crash_Overload
Niiiiiice. Thats the way it is done.

LanceWindu
Good...

That's actually the first .zip file I've ever done...I've never needed to use WinZip before, other than unzipping things.

Dogbert
ok, i think i got it...

LanceWindu
Great, it worked.

Crash_Overload
Niiiiiiice. this is going to be sooo cool!

LanceWindu
If we have enough room on the map with all of our members.

Crash_Overload
There Will Be enough Room, Trust me. And What I can do is do many versions, Then Make A BIGGER map, and Add all the versions together. Anyway, the Bigger the better, for The Project. (Not school project)

LanceWindu
I wish the map were a little more detailed...so I can see if I put my dot in the right place.

Crash_Overload
If I put it more deatailed it would take up more space. (if you want to know how a saved file works, PM me, I mean it, I REALLY mean it, PM me.) And there would be more colors, and lines, making it harder to see the person's name. But trust me, I Really concidered making it very detailed.

LanceWindu
All we really need is the lines for the different states and country's and provinces, no real big detail.

EDIT: Corrected my stupid spelling.

Crash_Overload
Province

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Oops...

Crash_Overload
LOL Back on The Map, This is the Lattest one:

LanceWindu
Hymm...I just got a white screen...

Crash_Overload
hum...... try to DWNLD it again.... Becasue, it is fine with me...

LanceWindu
It must be my computer...it's messing up...I tried to close Paint and it said I didn't have enough memory to complete that...

So I need to restart...

LanceWindu
Ok...back...

It worked.

ElStuddo
I dont feel like doing that again. Already done @ SlackerCentral.

AkiLLa
laughing out loud me n dogbert both live in Staten island

AkiLLa
dogbert, here is a color version of your avatar

DeNiro
good idea crash u have to do all the research unfortunatly caus emy computer sucks i cant even put my dot on the map laughing out loud but i live by chicago if ne one wants to do it for me put a dot and my name by chicago

DeNiro
btw where can i actully look at this map i would like to see it

Crash_Overload
I have Been To Chicago, I think this is where it is. BTW I love Six Flags Great America

DeNiro
six flags is bad ass but the six flags by me is on the border of like wisconsin by the gurnne mall. but ne way next time u come to chicago give me call laughing out loud but ok i downloaded it but i still dont see it whats going on crash can u just send me a URL

Crash_Overload
My eyes are only close while we where upside down, and ONLY becasue of the freacking sun. I am in the middle

Crash_Overload
give me a sec

DeNiro
oo god i luved the superman ride i went on it 6 times i would get on then take the ride get off wait for a open seat and then jump on it and go on it again the people i was with were like u jag off we had to wait for u so u could go on it 5 more times then us laughing out loud i ddi that with every ride i bet i went on 30 more rides cause of it

Crash_Overload
Just click on the link, Click on Hobbs For the Full site

Link

DeNiro
sweet thats awesome

DeNiro's Mom
Oh boy, I worry about you, son. I really hope you used caution on all those roller coasters and thrill rides.

Oh and Um . ... .

It's past your bedtime. mad

DeNiro
doesnt really matter gayle i am on winter break ne way. and i dont go to bed to usally 11 30 on school ngiths god go to sleep u got work tommorw why the hell am i talking to u like this i am goingin the nest room for a second ok guys mad

Dogbert
you sure bout that crash....shifty

DeNiro
i think its cause ur yell-la

Dogbert
laughing out loud

DeNiro
U got a cool sig dogbert and isnt dogbert the cartoon on the comic page of the news paper?

Dogbert
well, the strip is actually 'dilbert.' dogbert is dilbert's dog, but dogbert is cooler

DeNiro
but wait isnt dogbert the boss of the company or something

Dogbert
no.. 'pointy hair boss'(i dun think he has a name) is in charge, but CATbert, i think, co-runs the company

DeNiro
hmmm well ne way cool sig laughing out loud

Dogbert
thanks, the whole dilbert thing is confusing if you dun follow it

Vampiree
as fast ASS possible... hehehehee ok i'll do the map big grin

nazgulinthedark
it think i got it now

Fire
you could have found a more accurant map mate

LanceWindu
You're supposed to use the latest one posted...

You need to re do it because there's a few names missing off of yours.

Storm
blink Why is the UK attached to the rest of Europe? confused

Crash_Overload
There was shadding, but it made the file size tooo big, So, I Saved it in black and white, then back in color, The sadding most of got saved as Black. Thanks for noticing, I'll get right to it.

Gotwa
This might've worked.

Crash_Overload
It wuold Of worked If you used the right map...... stick out tongue Here it is.

Remeber guys, Its THE LATTEST map, This one:

Crash_Overload
Kes Has Just Been Added to PORTUGAUL...not South America....

Kes
Thanks Crash wink

Gotwa
e.e maybe this time.

Kes
Oh. Just saw the map. Its a bit too to the south and inside, I think thats Gibraltar you marked there. Its closer to the water (Atlantic Ocean) and around the middle. That map I sent you was more detailed. The water you see there is a river not the Mediterranean(sp) ocean.

Treehuggerjanie
cool

Gotwa
e.e

Baylin
Here's me! big grin

Couldn't do a flag the Union Jack didnt work that small sad

Kes
What's e.e?

Treehuggerjanie
yeah what is e.e???

Gotwa
e.e = http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/confused.gif

Treehuggerjanie
k...

MC Mike
e.e= erm !!

e.e is more like http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ermm.gif cept that> way

Kes
Cool but why dont you just use the smily?Nevermind wink

LanceWindu
Ok the two latest maps are different...Gotwa needs to be added on the one Baylin did...

Raz
Woah Baylin. You live quite close to me.

Infact I could use your dot for mine. Where abouts you from?

DeNiro
we r doing this so we can find out where everyone lives so once we have or KMC convention hopefully in the nest four years or so we can find a place everyone would have a = distance away

The One Himself

Crash_Overload
Lattest One (added Union Jack, Fixed A Couple Of Deatails)

LanceWindu
Looking at it now...I think my dot is too high...

I couldn't exactly find Las Vegas...

Kes

badkittykitty
I couldnt even open it sad does some have a image attachment..or can put bkk on there in cleveland ohio usa..please smile

The One Himself

Crash_Overload
Link Bkk Must Click On

Matrix_man
BKK!big grinhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hug.gif

Matrix_man
the next person to download and modify it....please put me on london, england! laughing out loud

Kes

Matrix_man
^blink

ooooohhhhhh......i get it!

blink

Crash_Overload
So The One says he/she has friends in Portugal, And He hopes that he could vist kes or something.... Then kas says... (I would know If i know what "Congelar" means... maybe cold....)

And they spoke of brasil... The one lives in brasil KEs replied that Bresil is congelar.... I think Well she says bresil is nice

Matrix_man
laughing out loud ur good!

Crash_Overload
Spanish is my 4th language... unfortunatly I forgot my 3rd... American Sign language....

The One Himself
Crash, almost there... big grin
I said some friends of mine had been in Portugal some time ago and they enjoyed very much. And
Kes said that is summer here in Brazil and she is freezing (a congelar) cause is winter (I think) in Portugal. wink

Crash_Overload

Crash_Overload
Lattest Map:

Raz
Put me in the same spot as Baylin.

I think he may be my next door neighbour shifty

Matrix_man
haha....what u gona do raid his house? laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
Map update, Acknowledged

Crash_Overload
OOPS! here it is...

Crash_Overload
COME ON POEPLE!!! Everybody who is online in this forum right now should do this!!

Matrix_man
do it for me, London, England

tptmanno1
Hey If anyone feels like it,
Put me just a tad south of where LA would be, and by tad i mean Half a CM

badkittykitty
m&m !http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/winkiss.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hug.gif !!!

thanks for posting the map crash smile

Captain REX
I can't seen anything on the map... messed

badkittykitty
heres where I am..if it right..the great lakes seem a bit of..this looks like I am closer to Michigan

for some reason after I posted this..its smaller..even though i didnt resize the image..dang...

LanceWindu
That's why you need to ZIP it.

badkittykitty
i cant thats why crash posted the link for me... sad

Paola
okie..... last time I'll try......... big grin

Paola
go ahead and download it!!!! it took me three hours, THREE!!!! to make that so GO and POST YOUR LOCATION!!! GO GO GO!!!!!! mad...... stick out tongue

Corlindel
pirate Hey!!!!! Kes, the one himself and me, don't speak spanish. We speak PORTUGUESE not minor language stick out tongue

Ok. But It was a nice try big grin

Hey!!! I am not a computers pro and I am having some difficulties to do it.
Crash: Can you put my dot and flag next to Kes? ..Well, one cm to NW, near to the coat, it will be perfect, coz Kes dot is to much to SE.

smile

must_kill_Santa
wow thats kl i live in the uk it took about 3 secs to download

Treehuggerjanie
dudeyfied!

Kes
Not bad indeed smile

Kes
I think he meant with his knowledge in Spanish he understood (kinda lol ) what we were saying smile

Indeed. I'm at Gibraltar lol

Corlindel
And Crash almost did it smile

Yeap. I don't want to live at Gibraltar sad stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
Just everybody, give me a sec.

WillUEvrGiv^
I need a copy of the map someone without dots on it...

Crash_Overload
I'v been spending about an hour trying to get it so it stays nice and not blury..... Still working on it. Wait for update.

LanceWindu
Dude...I still think it's super cool that you are using the name I came up with...

Crash_Overload
GOT IT!!! The best thing to save it as is .gif!!! (not .psd, or .tiff or and fancy name) Okay, so ALWAYS save it as a .gif (click ok for loss of colors, the way it is made, almost none. So don't use fancy colors. Stick to the given ones in your paint palet) So here is the LOWESt version I have EVER seen. And best, it doesn't get blury like A .jpg File!!!

Crash_Overload
OH AND!, in case BKK is reading this and does not refresh.... Umm, what's the closest Major Citry That I can find a map for to you live in?

LanceWindu
Killer dude!

I like this version.

Crash_Overload
OKay, Corli has just been added, SAorry it took so much time... lots of demand... and boxing week shopping. And BKK see previous post smile

badkittykitty
crash I live in cleveland ohio...the next biggest city would be...hmm maybe buffalo NY (I tried to put me on there but when i reposted the map it was so tiny)
thanks crash smile

Crash_Overload
Update: BKK Added, Great Lakes, Minor Fix.

Updating http://crashoverload.741.com/kmcmap,html

Also, If anybody Spots Any imperfections (beside the 1 pixel erroe, or so slight it gets on my nerves...) Just Tell Me... PM me.

Crash_Overload
WAIT A SEC!? Cleavland Ohio.... DREW CARY!!!!

badkittykitty
lol thanks for adding me crash...drew cary has a home here still and I live a few blocks from the warsaw....thats all cleveland has going for it really.. laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
YOU.... LIVE close to the WARSAW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

Corlindel
Thanks Crash smile

Korri
wtf? i dont understand this messed

Crash_Overload
What Major City Do you Live close too?

Korri
Glasgow

Fire
Belgium crash, just put it on there, too small to really matter which City

and you can add, Fire, Yerss, Storm and dunno

Storm