Best Way to Die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Well you know that everyone goes some day then you go to one of the two places down or up but i was woundering which way is best to die a slow one or a fast one. Like when i die i want it to be slow so i can say bye to all of my family and friends or i want it to be fast so i dont wanna suffer and which way of dieing do you want to die? mines either from oldness. Because i dont want it to end shortly cuz of a gun. What do you guys think?

LanceWindu
I used to wants Fast and painless...

But now I want to be able to tell a certain someone goodbye before I die...

lil bitchiness
What a totally depressing thread...

Id like to die quickly ad painlessly...Best way to die is in your sleep!

Crash_Overload
Fast An painless... and In an enjoyable way, say, Finishing a stall in your Pitts bi-plane, you cutting out the engine, glidding down to the ground, jwhen you are about to re-start it close to the ground, you get a big tail wind and you slam in a hill side or somthing. You don't even know you are dead, but you sure enjoyed your last moments!

dave123
i wanna die in some kind of gunfight, fighting for something, but quickly

Crash_Overload
Either the Pilotting, or in a Sword Fight. I love Sword Fighting.... Die on your Sleep ? What the? Well yeah. That can count, I love to sleep, And its virtually painless.

lil bitchiness
Kind of like Neo!! Go on dave, be our saviour!!

Crash_Overload
It is about Time I show you this website, (13 and over only) Maddox Mission

burlyman
slow, hopefully involving marmite and/or peanut butter in some way happy

KidRock
i wold never want to die in a swordfight i wouldnt want my opponent to get the feel of victory over me...i would like to die like Boromir did in LOTR the FOTR because he died killing for a great cause and he killed lots of men to fight for that cause before he died

burlyman
yeah, sorry to piss on your fire, but i dont think there any orks or uruk-hai around for that

ragesRemorse
as long as it s no diseases, burning alive, or any other morbi crap i think id be ok with it, i just hope i have no regrets. Well actually i wouldnt mind being decenergrated

Crash_Overload
Thats what I mean't, dieing for a cause, in some heroic way...

dave123
more like that person that dies in m1, with the 2 fat guns (mouse, perhaps?, i forget)

or die like trinity, slow and boring and poinless sleep

burlyman
thats loking a bit more hopeful

The One Himself
Best way to die....Hummm..I'd like to be shot by a jealous husband.... laughing laughing

Michael Myers 1
i would want to die in a war for america yea that would be the best for me

burlyman
no you dont want to die fighting for america

The One Himself
Neither do I...

burlyman
paranoid brainwashed patriots roll eyes (sarcastic)

KidRock
im aware of that...its the meaning of it

Michael Myers 1
confused Are you gainst americans burly

Aesma
Best way to die...

When there are others dying with me.

lol, sorreh, I know that's cruel.

Veralidaine
i wood wanna die quikly, theres no one i wood wanna say bye to...i'ld jus wanna die...

BackFire
during sex.

Captain REX
How about I just say "Hey, I've got some time, I'll just avoiding dying for now"?

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

SilverFighter
Slow and painful let those who don't like me (or hate) me indulge in my suffering.

MissMarsden
I think the quicker you die the sadder it is. So I picked dying slowly.

Gotwa
I'd rather die a nice.. slow.. painful death.. but **** saying bye... noone would care.. they can kiss my ass -.-

Gotwa
Backfire.. during sex? You'd be the perfect pope. 5 popes have died during sexual intercourse. stick out tongue

burlyman

Vampiree
please, please cut my head off!!!

Korri
i can think of a hundred ways i would like to die

clavis9495
I can think of hundreds of ways I wouldnt like to see you die sad confused

Korri
hmm im sure..

SlipknoT
I'd like to be eaten by agiant snake

Korri
really? that never really appealed to me

§pearhead
I don't know...why such a morbid subject? sad

Korri
i like it no expression

SlipknoT
yeah...fun no expression

Korri
i want to die..

§pearhead
why???? sure life sucks and...alright, you've got a point...

SlipknoT
thumb up

Korri
yes i do

Linkalicious
dieing a slow painful death can't be that bad....it's not going to be painful after a couple of minutes cause you'll be dead anyways.

SlipknoT
I'd like to die a death of contreversie

Korri
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.