Helms Deep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Does anyone know if every Elf died at Helms deep??? Cause some made into to the keep but when everyone was riding out, I didn't c one elf come out with them. And yes the elves were not supposed to be there in the book but i'm just talking about the movie right now, thanks to any feedback.

Kitoky
I don't believe so, yep, they all died. But they weren't supposed to die!!No elf was supposed to be at Helm's Deep!! mad

turin
you know i have wondered about this a lot myself. i have watched it very closely and your right there are elves that make it into the keep before aragorn. i even think that you can see some ontop the wall with legolas as he pulls aragorn up, but then as they retreat into the hall you cant see any. i think that PJ meant for them all to die. it kind of stinks but i think he wanted to emphasize the sacrrafice the elves made to be there.

manny321
THey all died, eleves are terrible meele warriors but wicked longbow men.

sauron
elves are not terrible meele warriors, im not fan of legolas but he wreaks havoc with them knives, and what about the last alliance (fotr prologue) the swirly sword movement i mean come on elves are gifted at everything, illuvatar spent a LONG time creating them, a VERY long time

manny321
at helms deep the urkai berserker killed like 10 elves in one stroke??

sauron
yes because he had explosives

manny321
no the other beserkers that climbed the ladder first,

sauron
they werent beserkers, beserkers are suicide bomber people, beserk__ers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.