So tonight at hooters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i was with my buddies and the on guy has his gf with him so he is like tell the watiress that it it her birthday so they would sing to here and she would get embraeesed. So i was like tony where r the bathrooms so i would look like i was getting u to go to the bathroom. he goes over there i walk over talk to the watiress walk into the bathroom and take a leak and walk out and my buddy tony is walking out of the other bathroom and he just starts cracking up and was like u big dummy u just went piss in the girls bathroom.

I was like thats why i couldnt find ne urinals laughing out loud there was someone in the other stall too so i went in left the stall door open like i awlays do went piss and walked out he just started cracking up so did i it was funny.

we went back to the table and he was like guys this big dummy i went to talk to him in the bathroom and i coudlnt find him then i see him walking out of the girls bathroom. i felt like a bigger dumbass even after pouring a shitlaod of salt into my coffee when i thought that it was sugar laughing out loud

MC Mike
huh thumb up

DeNiro
had to be there

MC Mike
stick out tongue laughing out loud

KidRock
hahaha always a memory at hooters eh D? lol

DeNiro
I remeber lat christmas golds gym had a party well like 20 of us from the gym went to hooters and i kept downing beers when the girl walked away i only had like 5 of them thouhg had to chug them each time though it sucked cause she kept looking over at my cause i always had a beer in front of me and she was like ooo whos beer is that and my buddy would grabb it and be like oo thats mine laughing out loud good times good tiems

Captain REX
:LOL: You big meathead...

DeNiro
Fo Shizzle laughing out loud

DeNiro
o god it was great i confused the shiit out of our waitress too. laughing out loud she said sumthing and i would cut her off and she would be like what im like what she was like what r u tlaking about. so i just kept doing that and was like what r u walking about i didnt say ne thing. she was such a ditz it was really funny she fu8cked up our order too she was so dumb.

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

DeNiro
i still asked for her number but got shut down but i am only 15 she was like 21 give me at least some credit stick out tongue

Veralidaine
a fifteen yr old confused a 21 yr old...god she musta bin dumb.....

DeNiro
oo no i have confuse teachers all the time i am very good at it i just didnt try with her laughing out loud besides sometimes since i am a meathead i get confused my self and i just confuse others by accident but e i mher if i was like a year older or a lil bit more

Veralidaine
ahhh k..but still 21......god, wat a dumb ass.....

Dogbert
deniro, does ur mom kno u were there?

DeNiro
yea i always tell her where i am going most of the time. i got home at like 11 so it was no big deal

DeNiro's Mom
Well guess who got a new lap top, son?! I've just read this entire thread and you are not going to Hooters again, as long as you are living in my home! mad

VallejoKid707
laughing ooh Deniro's busted!

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
DeNiro's Mom. Do u respect privacy? obiously not. U SUCK!

NyC-gUrL
no

Deniro's mom kicks ass thumb up Happy Dance

VallejoKid707
she has it going on!

NyC-gUrL
rock DeNiro's mom has got it going on Happy Dance Happy Dance rock

VallejoKid707
yes thumb up Happy Dance

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing

LarryTheArch
no she doesnt

nazgulinthedark
deniro, how many times can you say like in one sentence?

NyC-gUrL
YEAH SHE DOES!!! mad

Gotwa
I hate that song. I hope it burns in hell. smile

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud

Gotwa
Wait, who're we talking about again?

NyC-gUrL
DeNiro's mom thumb up

Gotwa
Oh yeah. thumb up

clavis9495
yeah shes cool and deniro looks so much like her!

Gotwa
LOL.. P:

NyC-gUrL
whoa blink the resemblance is really freaky

Gotwa
e.e

clavis9495
yeah I know they both have the same hair and teeth

NyC-gUrL
the same body too yes

NyC-gUrL
where do you think deniro gets his good looks?? stick out tongue
its not from his daddy I can tell you that stick out tongue

clavis9495
ow yeah hell it must be hard havin that kind of relationship with ur mum

Gotwa
Lol..

NyC-gUrL
yeah deniro's a real mommy's boy big grin

clavis9495
yeah I think his dad cant come between those two!

NyC-gUrL
No one can get between those too, that explains why deniro's still single

clavis9495
OMG HES HAVIN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS MUM!!!!!

NyC-gUrL
DUM DUM DUM roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gotwa
=o

clavis9495
eek! is he? I mean sexual and stuff?

DeNiro
o god u guys r going to make me vomit sick

i get plenty of action dont u ever read my signature jeezze. *shivers at the thought of going out with mother*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.