Just saw Return of the King.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dash3339
Problems:

1. Sam and Frodo didn't fight in the book
2. The ending is too long
3. The excruisiatingly long ending could have been accurate! Merry and Pipin fought bad guys out of the Shire first.

Overall it as awesome. I think Eowin kicked bootay!

frootlooplucy
I agree! It rocks! Except that I think Arwen is better than Eowyn.

sauron
arwen sucks ass, she is ugly and she cannot act to save her life, i laughed on tt ee when aragorn was letting her down hehe

fini
lol ending was tooooooooo long????????? good thing they didn't included Eowyn's and faramir's wedding, and the scouring of the shire.......the ending would have been EVEN LONGER

Kitoky
Yep.....so really.....we should be happy......because my butt was sore the last 30 minutes.

feanorlp
You'd have to be a moron to think that Liv Tyler is ugly and there's no reason for personal attacks on her.... she did a great job as Arwen.

sauron
not personal attacks i do think she is ugly sorry but i do you may not but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, she cant act, her first 'job' was as a woman on a billboard advertising.....guess what....sperm, theres some credibility gone already.

only thing good about her is that she speaks good elvish

Dash3339
Eowyn is my favorite character, shut up

sauron
eowyn is only good for killing the witchking SHE COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT A HOBBIT

samIam
I was sooo entrenched while watching ROTK i was so sad it ending without the scouring of the shire and eowyn and faramir... I could have lasted another hour maybe longer heheh .... I was just soo excited !!!!

Lady_Eowyn3
lol ending was tooooooooo long????????? good thing they didn't included Eowyn's and faramir's wedding, and the scouring of the shire.......the ending would have been EVEN LONGER

The ending might have been long, but I was mad they didn't include alot of things, such as Eowyn and Faramir's wedding, and they never showed Aragorn in th healing house, plus they completely ruined the ending. The shire was supposed to be destroyed, that was the point of the book, it was to portray the fact that evil is not just sectional, it affects everything even the smallest and purest places. The movie itself was good, but I would have gladly sat through three more hours of the movie just to see Tolkien's masterpiece adequately portrayed on film

Lady_Eowyn3
eowyn is only good for killing the witchking SHE COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT A HOBBIT

Eowyn is the best character in the entire trilogy, only she could have destroyed the witch king with or without Merry, for th mere fact that she was a woman

Discos
squeezmen learn how to quote sir,

anyhows Arwen did a great job, not a huge part anyways, just a few scenes here and there. Also she looks very nice, I prefer her to Eowyn

Cowboyography
I say Eowyn is much better looking that Liv Tyler, both are extremely hot but Eowyn is Rocking!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.