What is the deal....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
with DeNiro and DeNiro's Mom? seriously, it is confusing. is it sum kind of inside joke or is that really his mom? do they kno each other? SUM 1 TELL ME!! mad

LanceWindu
DeNiro's mom is Tired Hiker!

Veralidaine
messed...i wood tell u but i dont know.......messed..it confuses most ppl i tink......

N.Tonks
uhhh....I think Deniro's Mom is TH huh

Dogbert
r u sure?

Veralidaine
nah cant b..coz both deniros ma, n TH posted in the same thread, recently......

Tex
I dont care who she is, she kicks ass! smokin'

Veralidaine
The piket line thread........

LanceWindu
You can sign in and out real fast you know...

N.Tonks
Deniros Mom's signature says something like "spoiler highlight to read: Tired Hiker here :-)" stick out tongue

Veralidaine
yer i know, but i mean the posts were dun one after the other.....verrrrrrrrryyyyyy quikly

N.Tonks
maybe there were two computers?

Veralidaine
messed..ok......i'll just shut up now..i'm probably wrong.messed

Dogbert
it is so bizarre w\ them....wacko

Veralidaine
yes..messed

DeNiro
if u seriouly want to know it is my mother she did the sig because she wanted people to think she was TH cause i dont know why but she doesnt like him. but it is my mother and she is finally in bed now thank god i bet she yells at me though for staying up talking to TH cause i dont know why she doesnt like him for some reason prolly cause i like him

Dogbert
laughing out loud that is funny, i can't believe that REALLY is ur mom! laughing out loud

Tied Hiker
I hate tired hiker too.

Dogbert
just a minute ago in ur sig, it said "formally known as "tired Hiker"

Tied Hiker
That was before I fell into shadow.

Dogbert
what shadow?

LanceWindu
He's quoting LOTR...duh.

DeNiro
i dont find it to funny i only got two places to get away from my mother the gym and KMC now she is at KMc i bet she joins my gym soon too then im really ****ed

Dogbert
take it easy, i never saw LOTR

that wuld suck, i wuld be pissed if my mom joined KMC

LanceWindu
Just to let you know...the "duh" part was a joke.

DeNiro
dont get made at lance we all luv lance bcause he is special stick out tongue

at least she isn at my gym cause there i am loud obnoiuxs and fart and she doesnt "want me to over do it" by working out to much and she would die if she saw what i do

DeNiro's Mom
SHAME ON YOU miffed

MC Mike
This got all too confusing when Tied Hiker entered the mix... wacko stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.