impossible happenings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tha human soul
You know what,I hate it when you see impossible things in a movie...That is,not the movie but for example...A guy has a wheelgun,six rounds,then he fires it like 20 times or impossible jumps.Somebody jumps a great and dangerous distance you see he won't make the jump,then in another camerashot,he lands perfectly...Just like in the Matrix reloaded when Trinity jumps with the Keymaker on the truck...You'l see that their jump is too late and they will fall on to the hiway laughing but they land perfect on the truck... wink
And what about when the hero is running away an army of bullits are chasing him but nobody can get a single hit!!! confused

alic88
And what about when the hero is running away an army of bullits are chasing him but nobody can get a single hit!!!

OH MY GOD NOW THAT HAPPENS IN VIRTUALLY EVERY ACTION MOVIE. ITS GETTING VERY ANNOYING. THE 1 EXAMPLE I CAN GIVE RIGHT AWAY IS ARNOLD IN COMMANDO(1987)

Kes
Indeed, those are laughable and ruin the movie (for me at least).
Has an example the entire M:I 2 movie sick

jpres
Also, in Xmen 2, when Mystique is disguised as Wolverine, they realize that it's not him and she turns into her true form. Shes standing there basically doing cirlces and everyone is shooting at her yet no one hits her. Oh well

Kes
Oh came on mate...she's just that good big grin
Same can be said for Equilibrium.

tha human soul
messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.