another newbie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bridget firth
hi everyone. i'm new around here. i LOVE going to the movies and watch a LOT of them. I used to be a member on friends-boards but as they closed i guess a lot of us feel homeless and need to get our message board fix!!

i hope you are all as nice, am sure you are! gonna go check out the forums now, so hopefully will see you all around the board.

I hope there are some other bridget fans on here, coz this is how i found you guys

big grin

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

bridget firth
thankies!!

yerssot
great to see you here; hope you enjoy

amane
welcome!
hope u like it here!

ShadowGirl
Have a blast!! smile

bridget firth
awww thanks guys!!! i really appreciate it, i was really active on friends-boards but now it's gone i kinda feel lost, everyone knew me there and now it feels weird starting again with new ppl.

hope to be posting with you guys a lot!!

badkittykitty
this is a wonderful place youve found..I am sure youll like it! btw welcome and have fun!

BOPRecruit 16
sup and welcome to kmc bridget firth!

burlyman
Wello! Who dosent love movies?! Happy Dance

Mr Parker
this is the place to come to to talk about movies,I'm sure you'll like it.Have fun and welcome. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.