Professor Quirrell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jubilee Moontar
DOes anyone know if Professor Quirrell died at the end of Harry Potter 1? In the book it doesn't say, and in the movie you see him crumble, but they never tell you he's dead...

also, does anyone know any Professor Quirell sites out there? I remember one I was on called THE TURBAN... sumtin.

Can anyone help me?

Elondra
Yeah he is dead i think because in one of the books someone said(I think Voldemort) that he was dead and Voldemort had to leave his body.

sauron
well if he had died wouldnt harry be able to see the erm (thingies that you see once uv seen someone die)

voldy said that once he took over someone it shortened there life and they died once he left them

danis4ever
And you don't just hand a resignation form to him....

Jubilee Moontar
Does anyone know any Quirrell sites?

Laviera_j
I don't. Do you like Quirrell in the book or in the movie more?

Jubilee Moontar
Book. He was cooler. There is a site called THE TURBAN WITHIN... but I forgot the webaddress... can anyone help me?

Laviera_j
not sure, try go to Yahoo, and type what you know, and it will brong up all possible sites. You could also check your old web cookies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.