Wonder how Padmé is going to hide her pregnacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
i really don't know but my only guess is that she is going to wear really big dresses

yerssot
trisha the one who makes the clothes said she would wear loose clothes

super shadow GL
yeah but she is still going to be fat.man if the jedis don't realize at the beginning...well...there just not jedi

yerssot
can you see she's pregnant on the pics you have ?

super shadow GL
yeah but at the time does obi-wan know????

yerssot
dunno, don't know if he knows it from the start or not

super shadow GL

hana_skywalker
But how will she be able to hide her pregnancy from *everybody* during the last months? I mean, she can always use loose clothes, but that won't be enough. I've seen the pic where she looks pregnant and you can easily notice.

I've got a question: Do you think Anakin will know about this?? That's something I've been wondering for a while...

Darth Revan
If Anakin doesn't notice he's stupid. It mentions in the SW book Heir to the Empire that Luke can sense the twins when Leia's pregnant. What I'm trying to say is that a jedi would be able to sense that.

hana_skywalker
I agree with you, it would be really strange if he didn't notice the babies...

LanceWindu
He has to know of at least Luke...

Also he may know of both twins, but when he gets word of Padme dying he might also hear that only one child survived...

Lyn
The loose clothing would hide it from the Senate and other politicians but she can't hide it from the Jedi.

yerssot
well, she can hide the number of wee-ones she's carrying apperently wink

super shadow GL

Shadowkiller
In my opininion I think Anakin will know somthing is baking in the oven.
Maybe the Jedi do not know she is. If she has no contact with any Jedi they wont sense anything so they wont know. Do we know forsur eif she even is stil a senator in Episode III?? I thought i herd she was but who knows.

super shadow GL
i think she is not going to be a senator in ep 3

Shadowkiller
If shes not a Senator then it will make it easier to keep it hush hush

yerssot
she will be

super shadow GL
she will be what???

Shadowkiller
Here I go dangerously assuming. But I assume he means she will be a Senator in Episode III

yerssot
a senator, ssGL

super shadow GL
what do u mean a senator

hana_skywalker
I think she will be a senator at least at the beginning of the movie.

super shadow GL
probably

Lyn
Yeah, she'll be a Senator. Anakin will meet up with her though, so he must know she's pregnant...you don't miss something like that.

super shadow GL
probably rigth

LanceWindu
I would hope so, otherwise how is she gonna get pregnant in the first place? laughing out loud

super shadow GL
anakin=penis

Lyn
laughing stick out tongue wink laughing

super shadow GL
at the end of episode 2 they have at least 5minutes.believe me thats all they need.

LanceWindu
But then Padme would be pregnant for 2-3 years and she'd still be pregnant in Episode 3...so I highly doubt that. stick out tongue

super shadow GL
ok big spoiler obi-wan is luke and leia's father

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lyn
*gasps* laughing stick out tongue wink

super shadow GL
ITS TRUE ITS TRUE confused rock

LanceWindu
You really do sound like SuperShadow...spreading lies and all...laughing

super shadow GL
no way i aint that fake ass dumb ass coc dick uncle ****er

Lyn
I'm guessing you don't like him...

LanceWindu
No one should.

super shadow GL
i really don't its kind of..no its an insult thats wy my name is super shadow GL=Guay LOser.but im not mad at lance hes a cool guy

yerssot
what? no one thinks Palpatine got her pregnant?

Shadowkiller
there is no chance in hell that obi wan or palpatine got lucky with padme. anakin is luke and leias father . I don't thnk there wil be any surprises in this flic if the purpose is to link the originals to the prequels i think lucas will keep the plot simple and stupid.

Julie
what's wrong with simple???????

hana_skywalker
laughing out loud Well, I think that's ALMOST impossible... laughing out loud

super shadow GL
no obi-wan and palpatine is not luke and leia'a father i was just joking around whit lance

Shadowkiller
nothing is wrong with simple .
I like simple .. it makes thinks easier to comprehend with my lack of sleep haha

super shadow GL
i know

yerssot
so was I

Shadowkiller
I thought it was an actual rumor flying around haha I was liek what the hell no way ... my bad .. Happy new years eve to all

super shadow GL
what i don't understand

super shadow GL
i dont understand

Shadowkiller
I rarley undersand anything

super shadow GL
me too

Lyn
Happy Dance *Welcome 2004* Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.