Pete&pete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I thought this show was the greatest thing since sliced bread when i was a kid. Does anyone else remember this show? It was about two brothers with the same name and they lived in this wierd town. it was such an odd show but I loved it. It was probably the best show nick ever had.

BackFire
Yes! Indeed a great show, a childhood favorite of mine. They show reruns on some channel....the name escapes me at the moment though...

SlipknoT
noggin

LanceWindu
I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Artie The Stongest Man....In the World!

crazy_c
I remember it on tv but i never watched it

Linkalicious
Along with "Arty!!!!....the Strongest MAN.....in the world!!!" that show was the best. And Petunia his dancing forearm tatoo. I like the one where they are looking all over the U.S. for that ice cream headed guy and they use the 1 hr photo as their headquarters for tracking his movements.

Wolfie
The only episode I remember was when Arty moved the house an inch back. The dad came home and went to put his key in the knob. But he was an inch away. laughing

jonas_weez

mikeysgothicgur
I used to love that show!

SlipknoT
I still love this show

steely balls
GOOD SHOW

SlipknoT
Make it come back

Neo_Version 7
This show was alrite. Rather strange but nevertheless, a good show.

One of my fave episodes are prolly the Saturday one, the one with younger Pete's penny, and the one when younger Pete sells the house.

SlipknoT
I like the one where young pete tries to break the record for longest time awake and gets all the kids to try and stay up to.

A4E
OMG!! i loved this show!! i never really understood what was with that mairmaid tatto in pete's arm though...

oh and do u guys remember the best friend of the small pete, she looked weird in that show but now shes hot!!

and i remember the episode when pete wants to break the record of staying awake!!

LOL or the episode that pete's mad cuz everyone'
s falling in love!! i think he fell in love with his friend in that episode thoughj!! OMG I looooved this show!!

ok i know am a little overexcited but i just loved the show, it was wicked strange though!!

Happy Dance

SlipknoT
They need to make the seasons on DVD

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I remember it.But I forget when it first came out.I saw reruns on it.NIck is not the same as it was.Now they have stupid shows on that channel.
For shame Nick for shame!JM

SlipknoT
Nick sold out when they got those shitty Nick toons.

Morning_Glory
Ive never heard of this show before sad

SlipknoT
miffed

Morning_Glory
i dont know why? Ive never heard of it Pete & Pete

Nick only plays crap right now anyways...

I miss the Wonder Years-- thats what I watched when I was 12.. loved that show

SlipknoT
Pete&Pete was so good, I love that show love

Morning_Glory
does Nick still play it at all?

SlipknoT
No, ****ing sell outs.

Morning_Glory
no more Mr Ed

Atomic Rico
I loved this show-with all its faux-urban legends
The Mr.Swirley episode was the best, by far-I believe that was the first time I cried during a tv show

SlipknoT
That ep was awsome

Atomic Rico
Big Pete's monologue at the end ot that episode was just great
Heres a petition to get it on DVD-Ive signed it

SlipknoT
Signed ut, but there arent nearly enough signatures

Atomic Rico
youre right, but I just got my P&P dvds off ebay

Nick McGirk
I remember only small bits and pieces of that show. For example that one time, when small pete dug his way out of the cellar with a miniature statue of liberty. Or when big pete drove to canada on a lawnmower.
great series....

guysk8
sg

SlipknoT
Sweet

Solo
I loved this show when I was a kid, and I still do. It's so kick ass. I downloaded most of the episodes awhile back, have been watching it since then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.