British Actors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

malfoyluva9
Is it just me, or are all the hot and sexy actors British?????

Kes
lol They certenally are charming big grin

diegocala
laughing

BarmyBrummie
laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing
OMG!!!

BarmyBrummie
Yeah MR BEAN!!
http://www.sophos.com/images/viruses/w32missworld2.jpg

Storm
laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
same face, different guy!
http://dispatches.phoblacht.net/images/beanladen.jpg

Vampiree
laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing:
laugh:

Kes
Diego> Dont tell me you never felt sorry for him! Lol

samhain
Rowan Atkinson is more famous in his role as Blackadder in the TV series of the same name. It is a work of genius.

diegocala
No, I LOVE him, but he was the first thing I thought of when I read the post laughing out loud

malfoyluva9
I didn't mean Rowan Atkinson, i was talking about johnny depp, orlando bloom, Hugh Grant (lol), etc...
But isnt Rowan American?

malfoyluva9
Nrvmd, he's not american...

Kes
Johnny Depp?! He's american!

malfoyluva9
Sry... i forgot!

Kes
lol

burlyman
laughing out loud Johnny and Orlando just come as a pair to most girls messed

malfoyluva9
I'm just so used to saying that Johnny is hot!

burlyman
and Rowan is english... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
burly> lol

malfoyluva9
Who are u guys' favorite actors?

Lyn
I like Orlando, obviously...but Hugh Grant is good too. VERY funny...as is Rowan Atkinson.

Fallen Jedi
Yes, Orlando Bloom. love

Keira Knightly has also became one of my favorite actresses.

Hugh Grant...I saw Love Actually a while back and thought he was very funny it in. Keira Knightly was in the movie too. Love Actually is one of the funniest romantic comedies I've seen!

malfoyluva9
The thing is, Hugh Grant always plays the same old rich person in love

Juventus
british actors have always made me go around. they have original accent and not mix with others.
i'd love to marry a british man laughing

enya
i agree keira knightley is great and love actually is a great film i found it hillarious and it was sad and romantic at te same time

and i love orlando bloom to for his actin and looks rowan is a great actor

some1 said that hugh grant always plays the same character but he is very good at it and really funny and he was a bit different inn bidget jones's dairy cos he was meaner than usual

wicker_man
My all time favourite actor (who also happens to be British) is:

Sir Christopher Lee

Also really admire:

Peter Cushing
Vincent Price
The Monty Python Crew (Gilliam, Cleese, Chapman, Palin, Idle & Jones)
Ben Kingsley
Lord Richard Attenborough
Sir Micheal Caine
Brendan Gleeson
Sean Connery
Sir Anthony Hopkins
& Denholm Elliot

ScottsLover
eek! laughing laughing out loud man that was a good laugh diegocala!!

dragonpisces272
pierce brosnan!

namarie
orli!!!! eek!

claidisa_felton
too bad i get branded as a teenie for thinkin johnny depp or orlando bloom are good looking. aaah well.
jack davenport is also very sexy, but i wouldnt say he was good looking. rowan atkinson is absolutely hilarious as blackadder! and tony robinson as baldrick.

"im anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctious to have caused you such pericobombulations."
soz. you wont know what im going on about unless you've seen that episode. LOL !!

RevolutionRock
hey is everyone here foreign,
r there any brits!!??
by the way, to all you nice ppl who arent british, r our accents really cute??

malfoyluva9
Well, i think they're really really cute on guys, but i don't really think about it when a girl's talking

LadyGreenleaf
hey i think Orlando Bloom is sexy...i love his accent and just every single thing and detail about him lol.....ok well thats all i had to say now!

sexy_slytherin
who doesn't

Mrs Brosnan
I would just like 2 piont out that Pierce Brosnan is in fact Irish and not British and that Terry Gilliam is actually American. MONTY PYTHON is amazing and Pierce is the hottest thing to walk this earth

The_Red_Dagon
Dude, Monty Python rocks laughing rolling on floor laughing rock

Kes
He is from Northen Ireland right?
Northen Ireland is part of Great Britain right?
There for he is British no?!

ilvorlandobloom
Orlando Bloom is the hottest British actor! he is so hot & sexy.... big grin

Mrs Brosnan
he's not for nothern ireland he's from southern ireland, county meath therefore not british

Kes
Ok. I thought I read Northen somewhere.

Krabs55
I DONT

Miss Unknown
Neither do I.

Krabs55
another one yay

sexy_slytherin
well u guys are special stick out tongue

Miss Unknown
big grin

pipschick
I'm here in England big grin and so happy that my three fav men are British too....Dominic Monaghan ( Manchester) Billy Boyd ( Scotland) and Orlando ( Kent) Happy Dance

ilvorlandobloom
Dom's british?

wow, i feel really dumb for not knowing that

Df02
Rowan Atkinson is a comedy legend...but only for his work as Blackadder. MrBean is just rubbish

You say British actors are sexy
its a shame i cant say the same thing about British Actresses sick
American Actresses > British Actresses

Mrs Brosnan
i agree mr bean is crap compared 2 blackadder blackadder in immense. i think richard curtis is a brilliant writer

claidisa_felton
richard curtis is a brilliant writer stick out tongue

im british (YAY!!). has anyone noticed that if an american sitcom has an episode in britain? they always try to stereotype us to being posh snobs?? *cough*FRIENDS*cough*

am i the only one who thinks jack davenport is sexy??

pipschick
I'm English and i'm not a snob in the slightest.
I love your sig by the way...but i noticed a mistake in the song below...it's clouds and shade...not shape! Thought you ought to know smile

ANGELIQUE
I LOVE RUFUS SEWELL,HE IS SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!
love love love love love love

Kes
When I was in Lodon I noticed that everyone is a bit detached, which sometimes seems snob. Dont get me wrong, I love it. I hate when ppl here start talking to me and I've never seen them before messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.