What Music Do U Like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slashwristbarbi
Well, i felt like starting off a new topic, & this seemed like a gud idea. Basicly, just say wot music u really like and why. I'm really into grunge/rock music. EG, Nirvana, Hole, Iron Maiden, Funeral for a Friend, etc. I like it cos some of the lyrics i can relate to, and they always seem pretty meaningfull to me. And also cos the heavier stuff really gets me moving & in the mood for a mosh!

diegocala
Slashwrist barbie, isn't that an Michael Jackson toy?

slashwristbarbi
laughing actually i got it from an issue of Kerrang! I stole it from Pandora...

diegocala
I like it!

Jaxi D
punk, rock, metal, ska, some hip hop. fave bands.....Jimmy Eat World, Janes Addiction, Less Than Jake, The Offspring, SOAD, Metallica, Reel Big Fish, Box Car Racer, Smash Mouth, Jack Off Jill, RHCP, Korn, Mudhoney, Smile Empty Soul, American Hi Fi, Undertones, The Clash, Queens of the Stone Age, Electric Six, Muse, Weezer and Staind. although i probably missed a few out.

slashwristbarbi
smile thnx. So did I, which is why i stole it!. Urs is sorta wierd (but in a gud way!) Wots it mean?

total metalhead
thumb up nice list Jax

death/nu/speed/progressive/power/thrash metal and punk/hard/goth/funk rock.

SOAD, Korn, American Head Charge, In Flames, Sepultura, Deftones, Mudvayne, Foo Fighters, Slayer, Incubus, Pantera, Tool, Orgy, Nirvana, Spineshank, Static X, Adema, Morbid Angel, Cryptic Slaughter, Asphyx, Demonic, Prong, Mushroomhead, Rage Against the Machine, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Glassjaw and Less Than Jake to name but a few

wicker_man
Im no good with categorizing music so i thought it would be easier just to list some of the bands i like:

# - The 80's Matchbox B - Line Disaster, 4ft Fingers

A - Adema, AFI, Alkaline Trio, Alien Ant Farm, American Head Charge, Arch Enemy, Ash, Avalance, Audioslave, Andrew WK, A Perfect Circle, AC/DC

B - Bad Religion, Bush, Black Sabbath, Billy Talent, The Beatles, Bon Jovi

C - Cradle of Filth, Crazytown (post 'Butterfly'), Chemical Brothers, The Coral, Cypress Hill, The Crystal Method

D - Drowning Pool, The Darkness, Dirty Harry, The Distillers, Def Leppard, Disturbed

E - Electric Six, Entombed

F - Feeder, Finch, Foo Fighters, Faith No More, Fat Boy Slim

G - Glassjaw, Goldfinger, Gary Numan, Goblin

H - The Hives, Hot, Hot, Heat, HIM, Hell Is For Heroes

I - Iron Maiden, Iggy Pop, Idlewild, Ill Ninio

K - The Kennedy Soundtrack

L - Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Led Zepplin, Lacuna Coil, Less Than Jake

M - Muse, Mad At Gravity, Mudvayne, Motorhead, Machinehead, old Metallica, Meat Loaf

N - Nirvana, Nickelback

O - Ozzy Osbourne, Orgy

P - Primus, Paradise Lost, Pitchshifter, Pantera, Pearl Jam, Primal Scream, The Pixies, Papa Roach

Q - Queens of the Stone Age

R - Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Roach, The Rolling Stones, Rancid, Ramones, Rob Zombie, REM, Reel Big Fish, Rammestein

S - Saliva, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Santana, System of a Down, Spineshank, Static - X, Slayer, The Stone Roses

T - Type O-Negative

V - Violent Delight, The Vandals, Vegas In Space, The Verve

W - Whitmore, The White Stripes

Y - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Z - Zwan , ZZ Top

total metalhead
very good list wicker man yes

i like well over half of the stuff you put down there.

lefty
I like anything that's not rap or country :P bands I like include: Orgy, Linkin Park, Static-X, More than Conquered, Adema, Razed in black, The birthday massacre, The cure, ummm... there are tons more but i cant think right now messed

Placebo_fan
Well, I like all different kinds of music. To me, there's no difference of rock, It's just a seperation of personality, If that makes any sense at all, but I doubt it... Anyway, I'm into stuff like Nirvana, thanks to slashwristbarbi for letting me listen to some of thier songs, And some old punk, thanx to Sex pistol for showing me The filth and The Fury about three hundred times!!! And my numba 1 band is obviously PLACEBO!!! I'm now a good, genuine fan who can't wait to see them in concert nxt time they get to manchester, coz I missed them this time... rock

zyntox
well
ermmm..
placebo;muse;portishead;hot hot heat;pixies;sneaker pimps;sonic youth;pj harvey;skin/skunk anansie;nirvana;white stripes;emilie simon;good charlotte;pleymo;yeah yeah yeahs;metallica;starsailor;archiv;audioslave;blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.