Blah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dracor
Just thought I should post this...

JKR said that somthing from book two might become important later in the series...

Things it could be:

1) What Hagrid was doing down Knockturn alley

2) Why Hermione could perform the 'Oculus Repairo' spell outside of school without being expelled

3) The rare and powerful item Lucius did not want to sell in the shop down Knockturn alley...

Candy
Are ya sure`?
i dont think hagrid is evil.... that oculus reapro... maybe only a mistake of joanne? that tiem... maybe...?

shanie623
The Oculus Repairo spell in Diagon Alley is normal. Remember their first year at Hogwarts, in the train to Hogwarts? Hermoine and Ron performed magic in the train and they did NOT get expelled. And that was outside Hogwarts. It's because *I think* it only matters when you do magic in a PRESENCE OF A MUGGLE. smile And Diagon Alley is a muggle-free environment, so it's okay to perform magic. (except for Hermoine's parents who are muggles of course)

The Unknown
It's probably just the thing about Harry being a true Gryffindor or that he has some of Voldemort in him.

airangel429
It could have something to do with the whole Heir of Slytherin thing...however all of that stuff relating to Harry/Voldemort was pretty big in the 2nd book............

we found out that Lily was muggleborn..and we are supposed to find something out about her past....so that could be it...

also it very well could be that Lucious' item in Knockturn Alley.

OR it could be that fact that Ginny was in the cave with Harry and he held her hand. Ginny is always referred to as small and little..... and LilyGinnyBlack had said that she read somewhere..... this... The Hero will hold hands with a little girl in the end........ so this pairs Ginny and Harry.................... just a theory though........

Phoenix
In th BOOK it is actually Mr Weasley that performs the Occulus Reparo Charm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.