Questions about chamber of secrets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hogwarts Master
I have some questions on chamber of secrets.... Some things I don't understand about it. I am wondering. What and where is the ministry of magic?? What is it ??? I mean....Is it like the white house in America??? What league is it in???

Another thing, when Dumbledore was removed from office and Lucius took his place, what did he get removed from? Being principle of hogwarts? Lucius wanted to be principle. And when Fudge talked with Hagrid and Dumbledore in Hagrid's house, Fudge showed Dumbledore this paper with all 12 signatures. What 12 signatures??? The teachers at hogwarts signed it? Like snape, Sprout, McGonaggle, etc. Please tell me. Those are the only things I don't get about Harry Potter

Candy
Hi! Reda book five, noone of us know where the ministery is, but it's in the underground of london. it's the minsitery, for the wizards. the signatures are from members of the wizgamot or other wizrds...not the teachers.

Hogwarts Master
I mean, what do the ministry of magic do? Do thy decide what goes on in the wizarding world?

And dumbledore was removed from being principal at Hogwarts? I think Lucius would be a really bad principal, no offense.

Sorry, It's so confusing!

Candy
*lol* maybe
the ministery of magic looks over the wizard world. for example they thought sirius is mad. so they rreid to catch him. (or didnt ya read the 3rd yet? then sorry)
for example mr. weasley looks, that no wizards treis to bewitch muggle artifacts. other deparments try to keep the wizard world secret, the aurors of the ministery want to catch dark wizards...
yes i would say it's something like yer white house!

airangel429
dumbledore may have been removed temporarily from the wizardgamet....however you spell it....Lucious didn't take his spot...Professor Mcgonnagol took up the HeadMistress reins.

danis4ever
And you call yourself Hogwarts master yet! Joke!

Hogwarts Master
danis4ever, you know what, I bet I know more on harry potter than you. So just shut your dirty little mouth up before I petrify you. And those are the ONLY things I was wondering about.

danis4ever
Look. i said it was just a joke alright?! A Joke! A Big fat JOKE! If you are angry, look, i am sorry! I do not want to fight or anything , i am just starting a little insulting comedy here! I am sorry... alright? sad sad sad sad no no no no

Hogwarts Master
ok. sorry!

danis4ever
T
H
A
N
K
S
!

Joy2dWorld
lemme guess Hogwarts Master.. you only saw the movie versions & not yet read any of the books, right?

Phoenix
sorry, but there is an official thread...

Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=916899#post916899

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.