IF u find this for me ill be ur best friend for life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok i have a i mac i got back in sixth grade i recently got a cable modme in it but i cant use it yet cause i have to set it up and i have all the right things to do it but my version mac is under a 9.0 or sumthing if ne one can find me the url for www.apple.com and find me where i can dowload a 9.1 version mac i would be ur frined for life and u will see alot moreof me then i can post faster big grin

clavis9495
www.downloads.com

DeNiro
ok ill try that thanks

clavis9495
its a searchengine and you can download all sorts of stuff no big deal!

DeNiro
i hate dowloading shit

total metalhead
why would you wanna download shit?

clavis9495
read the original topic ^

total metalhead
yeah but downloading shit?? thats disgusting no

clavis9495
you know that is not what he was implying in the first place.... we all know you cant download shit yes well maybe in the future

total metalhead
then i look forward to the future yes

Crash_Overload
He probly hates downloading stuff cause it's a mac..... I am the world's biggest Mac hatter....

I am This Guy's feelings towards macs. And all of that happened to me. I lost a project cause of it.... then the teacher lost and says that I never handed it in!!!!

SockHunter
Try http:www.mactopia.com

DeNiro
crash is a good guy he tried sending me a pic threw email and he was trying to be so nice and saying sorry but i cant send u this pick because ur computer sucked it was funny crash is a thought ful guy hahaha i couldnt imagine him telling someone off laughing out loud

Crash_Overload

DeNiro
laughing out loud i put crash into the genuine guy catogory u cant find alot of genuine guys ne more but they r the best out of the whole bunch yes

Crash_Overload
I mean, thanx D, After All I am: http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/canadian.gif

Fire
thx crash been looking everywhere for that mpg
hilarious always cracks me up
De. well my bro has mac I'll ask him

DeNiro
thanks fire thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.