Member Bashing, or not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

If you were to say something mean/rude about a friend/accquaintence(sp?) of yours, then you found out they were a member here, would it be considered member bashing? confused

yerssot
I take that your friends know you well enough to know when you mean something

Raz
Possibily. But it doesn't mean you will be banned.

BackFire
I doubt it, I make fun of my friends on here all the time (tex knows what I'm talking about), as long as it's all in good fun, no harm will come.

Captain REX
Yep, though if you are intent on doing it for awhile, you'll eventually hit the banning point.

Dexx
well, you can bash me..i don't mind stick out tongue

yerssot
makes you think you have friends, huh dexx stick out tongue

see, like that big grin
but best thing of course is to be friends with everyone and not bash people

Im not saying I would, but suppose someone came onto this forum (sy they were named jim) and they saw this thread made by someone named jack that said they really hated this guy they knew, jim, and he was a real jerk. Well Jim realizes that his best friends name is jack, and confronts the thread starter. Who admits he is indeed the Jack Jim knows. So now jack has bashed a member. Will he be banned?

yerssot
it depends on what he says I take?

What if he really insulted the dude. Like hardcore meaness.

Dexx
hardcore meaness isn't necessary. you can be sarcastic and play all the mockeries you want....there's a good behaviour limit wich doesn't have to be stated, i'm sure it's like one of those..unwritten laws smile

but you'll have to explain that post about jack and jim again.....i didn't get a goddamn thing stick out tongue

venomfan
hey how do i add attachments? i have a sing i mean the little pic you click to enlarge?

yerssot
as I understood it, Evelyn told Burt that Jack said to Ralph that he thought that he said that Sam mentioned him in a convo with Denis.
Now ... I'm not sure how this Jim-character fits in the story, but I'll investigate it further

Fire
you dexx we all know your retarded

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Ok, its like, say Dexx came to this forum and started a thread about how mean, ugly and stupid his friend was. Then, his friend finds this place and reads the thread, realizing that Dexx may be a dude he knows, and that the thread is actually insulting HIM. Would Dexx get banned?

yerssot
he didn't do member bashing at the time cause his friend wasn't a member when he made the thread

Dexx
so..where does juan fit into all of this, eh? i mean...he's the one that insulted burt

Darth Revan
Nooo it was Jill that insulted Burt

yerssot
Juan? I didn't thought he got into this trouble yet messed

Dexx
neah..he bloody knew what was coming when he bitchslapped jill..doh!

yerssot
he didn't only bitchslap her!!! eek!

Dexx
eek..then we can officially bash juan then

yerssot
definitly big grin

Gotwa
Right.. HEY LOOK AT MY NEW AVATAR <33

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.