Omg I didnt know Orlando Bloom first tried out for the part of Faramir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingOfGondor292
That is scary LOL! laughing .. I cant imagine that tho hehe

badkittykitty
well if looked like he did in pirates it might have worked out.

telcontar
LOL....i didn't know that either....did u know Vin Deasel tried out 4 Aragorn laughing

Darth Bandon
I'm glad he didn't win the part.

telcontar
lol....me too.....cant imagine sum else apart from viggo playing aragorn

Gotwa
Meh. I hated legolas. D:

KingOfGondor292
OMG Vin tried out for Aragorn? SCARY! Glad he didnt get the part LOL! I cant imagine somebody other then Viggo

Caribbean_Chick
yea that'd be funny Vin Deasel as Aragornstick out tongue it'd be really weird anyone other then Viggo

awww I like Legolassad

omg Orli as Faromir.. that would suck.. I can't see him playing that partstick out tongueand Faromir cries too.. It'd be weird to see him cryblink

butterflydreams
I heard Orlando has a bad back, but how come he carries that lil twit Kate Bosworth around?

Caribbean_Chick
lol yea he fell down two storeys and broke his back and was told he would never walk againstick out tongue

Kitoky
Umm.....Orlando Bloom didn't try out for Faramir, his agent called and said that he could have an audition to be Legolas, and that's how it started.....

Caribbean_Chick
yea I remember hearing that but maybe he tried out for it before and was turned down then they decided they wanted him as Legolas

Kitoky
Oh.....well uh ok, I'm not gonna argue, I'll just shut my mouth and nod. yes

Caribbean_Chick
lolz yea I thought it was kind of weird too but you never knowblink

chantykat
On various sites you'll find confirmation that Orlando did indeed first audition for the role of Faramir. I found this on Yahoo Movies:

...and what a remarkable Legolas he made wink

Pipage558
we all love orli! he should've b legolas instead of faramir no matter what!

Aurora
Also btw John Rhys-Davis first auditioned for the role of Denethor. Now that would have been very interesting.

lil bitchiness
He would have made a horrible horrilbe Faramir! No offence...

I could imagine plenty more people playing Aragon confused But i couldnt imagine anyone else playing Legolas or Gandolf...no way in hell!! no

Kitoky
I agree lil, Orlando Bloom was the perfect Leggie and No one can do the Gandalf grunt like Sir Ian Mckellen can. I was certainly happy when I saw Viggo's performance as Aragorn.

lil bitchiness
Oh yeah absolutey...Viggo did a fenominal job no doubt about it, its just that there could have been a possibility of someone else playing him..unlike Legolas or Gandolf big grin

I like Liv Tyler as Arwen as well...she did a good job! yes

Kitoky
Liv Tyler was greeeaaat!!! I think that Johnny Depp would make a good Aragorn but not as good as Viggo.

Aurora
Orli has the baby face that I think is eccential for Legolas.

orlisgirl69
i heard dat orli tried out 4 faramir but on the special fetures 4 da two towers he said dat his agent said dat he got da chance 2 audition and den he got it BUT i think he did say sumfin bout auditionin 4 faramir but i say dat david wenham suits da part and orli suits legolas da cute hot clean elf

Kitoky
And to have him just come out of Drama School in England that's a big jump in his career.

orlisgirl69
i no he wuld hav been lyk all hyped up cause its lyk a really big thing rock big grin

Kitoky
Orli's first film was LotR and like then he got offers to PotC and Troy his pretty face and talent got his career really started man.

Elvinarrow
hey whose Vin Deasel

Elvinarrow
who is Vin Deasel???????

ElvenPrincess01
uhh, im kinda new at this whole thing, this doesnt have anything to do w/ orli as Faramir but how did you get your picture so big?

Member.
yup.

orlisgirl69
um so orli as faramir dat wuld b scary confused

Kitoky
Can we just let this thread die pleasE?

Smodden
troy sean conery

horay for troy that movie's gonna be awesome! but this is a little off-topic but pj wanted sean connery to play gandalf, but sean didn't want to go film 4 two years or whatever.

Chapel
I honestly think that Orlando Bloom was cast to be the bit of talent all the girls can melt over BUT though the movie Legolas is not realy what I imagined from the book I think Orlando did a fantastic job, hes a geat actor not just a pretty boy and will probably be one of the biggest stars of the next decade.

Viggo was just about perfect as Aragorn and it hard now to see how anybody else could have played him (especialy not vin diesel) but that is true for all the characters now, McKellan was amazing as Gandalf even if Christopher Lee had Tolkiens blessing to play the grey pilgrim he was perfect for Saruman.

Smodden
he had a blessing from jrrt himself??!!??

whoa.

orlisgirl69
they wer all perfect 4 da job

Elenelda
McKellan was good as Gandalf, but does anyone here imagine Richard Harris?

Kitoky
No Richard Harris I don't think would've been as good as Sir Ian McKellen.

And Christopher Lee was the only person of the Cast of LotR that has MET Tolkien. And Christopher Lee would send letters to Tolkien and one day he asked if he could perform as Gandalf, and Tolkien responded that he had given his blessing for Christopher Lee to do so.

Suzuka
you know your stuff smile Bernerd Hill (Theoden) didn't really want to, but they asked him to try out for Gandalf, and he did, with little expression, and they were thinking "this guy is hopeless" thankfully they cast him as Theoden smile I can't imagine anyone else as anyone in the movies...besides Liv....I don't know why, I have this thing against her now, I guess cause they uped her part in the movies

NickiM
I knew Orli tried out for Faramir, but i didn't know Vin tried out for Aragorn! It would be wierd. Viggo IS Aragorn!!!!!!

shadowy_blue
About Orlando, did PJ not say they were going to give him the part of Faramir when they found they could find no one for Legolas?
Here's the quote:

smile

sauron
shadowy i love te way you place the smile after large bits of info

which you SOMEHOW managed to get

your names not chris-T is it??

orlandoOYEA
We love our shadowy!

sauron
i never said i didnt love our shadowy

orlandoOYEA
I know, i was just agreeing with what you said about how great it is how shadowy always gets the info.

shadowy_blue
LOL...thanks..big grin

Lordy, my name isn't Chris-T..stick out tongue It's Franchesca, or Kristina, or Cassandra, Krysta, Audrey, Marie, Rinoa... Just choose. stick out tongue

sauron
kristina

Kris-chris
T-tolkien
A-a

your a chris tolkien

i KNEW it

shadowy_blue
LOL...nnoooo!!!!! stick out tongue I don't want to be THAT guy! He pisses me off. shifty

sauron
not THAT guy

you 'A chris tolk'

your a clone of him!!!

shadowy_blue
stick out tongue

clone? I remember your previous sig..laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.