Email Notification

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes
What happen to the email notification thing?
I use to get them and now I dont confused I checked my options and the email notification is on.They were very useful to me sad

yerssot
switch it off, confirm, switch it on and confirm again

Dexx
yes...i don't know how to get rid of the thing erm..i switched the thing off, but it still subscribes me to threads after a make a few posts..and it fills my inbox..doh.
though it didn't happen for a while, now..i must have done something smile

Fitch
likewise...I didn't receive any...then they start coming again last month !...and now they don't....weird.

yerssot
dexx, just block the sender

Raz
You are probably still subscribed to some old threads that were resurrected.

Check them here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member2.php?s=&daysprune=1000&action=viewsubscription

Also make sure you unsubscribe to them here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member2.php?s=&action=removesubscription&type=allthread

Kes, I just enabled subscriptions for me and I got the email. They are sent every hour so you won't get them instantly. Also do you have some sort of Spam-detections on? It may be classing these alerts as spam and not showing them to you.

Dexx
hotmail has a limited 'block sender' list...and it's all filled up with silly advertisings smile..doh..can't get rid of 'em

Kes
Well I recieved some today wacko
My PC has absolutly no security (shouldnt be saying this here).
And it was weird cos I hadnt changed anything. But I got today so hopefully its all cool again.

Kes
Thanks guys big grin

yerssot
use the option where you only receive emails from people on your list and switch the spam-option to "delete immediatly"

Kes
Weird..I got them that day and then never again sad
I did what you said yerss, to switch it off, confirm, switch it on and confirm again but nada!

yerssot
kesa, you should know better than to listen to me!

Raz
How do you read your mail?

Do you have Spam-filtering enabled? If so, that may be the reason.

yerssot
I would claim... with her eyes messed

Gotwa
=o

<script language="Javascript">
<!--
alert("Hello world!"wink;
//-->
</script>

Gotwa
^ That is the cool.

Kes
Yerss> lol

I just open outlook and read messed I have no spam thingy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.