Which X-man Would You Marry...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyrokenetic
Hahaha Like The title Says dudes big grin

Personally From The Movie I would Marry Colossus... but who i'd really want to marry would be Pyro... but not really the pyro from the movies... the one from X-men Evo. He rox my sox...

Yeah okay that's it im done

Oh BTW....This is the coolest thing ive ever seen In The WORLD! Happy Dance

MissMarsden
I would marry Scott not only for his looks but also how much he cares and concerns for others. love

izzygirlxp
I would either merry Gambit or Nightcrawler...

Aqua
good i want the movie Pyro.

dutton1717
bobby drake/ iceman all the freaking way..

darkphoenix
i would marry Jean.. or Storm... or someone more my age, like Jubilee... lol any girl from the movie will be ok though

Pyrokenetic
good lol you can have him just give me the evo one XD

Pyrokenetic
not picky i see lol

darkphoenix
lol well, let's face it, any girls in the movie would say yes to marry me, i'd jump on the occasion lol... except deathstike and mystique... (see, am a little picky lol)

Pyrokenetic
lol child ...and i thought i needed help XD

SK88728
I would actually want to marry Rogue. It would be hard as hell to have kids thought. LOL.

Lone_Dragon
Hmmm....I'd marry Remy, Kurt, Bobby, John (Pyro) or Logan! n.n
-pokes dancing banana people- Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Paola
I'd marry movie Cyclops love , Archangel, Evo Gambit AND maybe Magneto..... in that order wink

Vampiree
I'd go for Pyro or Magneto myslef big grin You know why big grin

Kes
blink

Lone_Dragon
OMG!!! I forgot about dear old Scott! -cries- I'm, so mean!!!! -pokes banana people again Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance -steals a banana person- Happy Dance

SK88728
Vamp.... doctor
(Vamp on the left and either Pyro or Mag on the right)

Sesy Allerdyce
hehe, im not would be my sweet johnny's wife, i am already his wife big grin

FragileHaloRyuu
You've got some competition for Pyro Vampy.

DezW
hehehe just like Ses only with Kurt big grin

Vampiree
oh... i can take magneto then big grin WHAT???? why are you making faces ppl?

sk8: i don't know what do you mean miffed

ANGELIQUE
I WOULD MARRY WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!

Allerdyce_Pyro
I WOULD MARRY PYRO FROM THE MOVIE X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE WAY HE LOOKS!!!!! HE IS SO CUTE !!! so, 4 me it would be John Allerdyce/ Pyro from X2:X-Men United.

I LOVE AARON STANFORD Happy Dance

Vampiree
ses... we got competition... *takes out her plastic spork*

Pyrokenetic
if anyone touches my evo pyro i'll kill them XD... that or cry

Vampiree
ses!! more competition!!!!

kiyana_ayame
I want evo kurt! He's sooo sweet. If it had to be in the movie though i'd have to say Pyro coz he's just so cool and cute. But i'd prefer evo Kurt.

Aesma
I'd take Storm maybe... or Psylocke... or Rogue... mmmm... I dunno. lol.

Veralidaine
i want Gambit!!!! yes damn he fiiiiiiiiiiine..........big grin

LipiDSama
I think your all screwed up. lol If I were to marry anyone from the X-Men universe id want a normal human, a hot babe.. wink ... who the hell in there right mind would want a mutant wife or husband, lol marry Jean grey...she knows everything you know..u cant get away with anything she can read your mind, wolverine is a serious mental case, hed probably gut you in your sleep, etc etc every mutant has some sort of problem, who needs that in a marrage. I say get a normal hot wife, and use your powers to force her into submission.. =] as in cooking and cleaning, cuz lets face it thats why all woman where put here. take care of us men, and pick up our messes wink

MissMarsden
don't take this so seriously. now come on i know you would love an x-man/girl stick out tongue

Paola
Lipi: yeah right.....

Sesy Allerdyce
aww, sorry gals, but st.john absolutely mine *sigh*

Vampiree
ekhm! somebody here forgot about me...

Agneto
And about me, PYRO, or ST. JOHN ALLERDYCE, is mine also wink

Sesy Allerdyce
*evil grin* *whispers* you just believe this...

Vampiree
a-hem sesy!!!!

DezW
hehehe Vampy you can get... umm... FRED! tehehehe!

Vampiree
aaaaaaah! I'll stick to chamber, thanks...

ruby
you are very strange people.

marying a comic book character!

DezW
oooh, I feel myself soo strange... and I LOVE IT!!!! evil face

Sesy Allerdyce
mee to wink

Agneto
Of course I believe and I know this for sure, and Pyro knows too, that I'm his little playthingevil face

Vampiree
agneto laughing out loud ye are so modest (yer sig)

Agneto
Teehee laughing isn't it cute wink

ruby
i just realised that i am the weirdest person here!

xxstacexx03
hey all! i think cyclopes is soo nice! bless him
i just sin x men 2 and i think it is cool!

xxstacexx03
i wud marry cyclopes cuz he is nice lookin and kind! big grin

xxstacexx03
I wud marry cyclops cuz he is nice!!! Happy Dance

Elanor
I can't believe this!
I'm so happy now. Cuz till now everybody here hated Scott. I mean there were very few people who loved him but now I see a lot of fans of him. It's good 8) but you have to know that Scott is mine.

Sesy Allerdyce
*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vampiree
el: these replies were posted by the same person big grin laughing out loud

Elanor
Eeeer.....hehe

Vampiree
*coughcough*SUCKER!*coughcough* whistle i didn't say that! whistle

Pyrokenetic
Evolution Pyro = Mine ... mine mine mine big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
*sigh*

Vampiree
that's why i'll stick to Jono *hugs her chamber plushie* I LOVE HIM! *hugs her magneto plushie* AND I LOVE HIM TOO!

Agneto
What? Jelous are ya? wink

Sesy Allerdyce
hey, im not jealous! cuz john is mine! i just rolled my eyes, cuz your naive dream is funny evil face oh im cruel!

kofmaster
I would marry rogue from xmen evolution... ^.^

Paola
talking about marriages and everything...... does Pyro has a girlfriend or something?? ..... in comics I mean...... big grin

Paola
OH!!! and Agneto..... is nice to see your posts big grin Happy Dance
Welcome back!!!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
no, he hasn't... (but i think his boyfriend is lance roll eyes (sarcastic) ehhemm stick out tongue )

Paola
eek! laughing out loud laughing........... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol1.gif

Sesy Allerdyce
hey i no kiddin big grin

Paola
still funny laughing

Agneto
Thanx wink

_CYCLOPS_
Jean

[[.c.dutton.]]
i waould have to marry Bobby Drake......... and i wonder why..lol

Devalion
Ummm Ahhhh! Pryo or Colossus from X2* devil

Blatant
For a male, how could there even be a question, the absolute dream girl would be Mystique...I mean, she's a bit beachy, but hey, get over it, you got a bazillion chicks in one....want some Brittany tonight? tada!! How bout some J'LO, YAHOOOO....maybe some Halle Berry / Storm action...NOT A PROBLEM!! I have to go take a cold shower now...the mear thought of such a thing makes my head spin........

uberreality
Wolverine ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, of course, I'd have to have a one night stand w/ kurt and cyclops and pyro! beer *yummy! pinapple soda!*

kittynmatrix
Omg Wolverina all the way ^,^.....

kittynmatrix
That would be me ^,^

kittynmatrix
I'm wolverina lol (not to get confussed)

kittynmatrix
omg I put the same thing..I sear I diodnt even notice that lol

juggernaut26
marriage? me?

Pyrokenetic
XD

uberreality
Ok, I posted a bit ago, that I would marry Wolverine, and have a one night stand w/kurt, cyclops, and pyro...I have officially changed my mind. I would now have to marry Cyclops, cause he's nice and sweet. I'd have to have a one night stand w/ Wolverine cause he's like the bad boy dude. lol. I would'nt be involved w/kurt or pyro, even though they are cool! smile

eristole
heck, i dont think i would even date an x-woman. I mean i'd be in fear
of my life constantly, i mean, sheesh say something at the wrong time of
the month and you'll wake up being levitated above the empire state building or something.. Nuh -uh.. no way, girls with power give me the
willies...

Clovie
I would merry Remy (from Evo) lovelovelovelove
or Bobby (from Evo) eek!
or Scott (from X2) cool
or Logan (any..) shifty

angel
and.. i dunno really why...?
They're NOT the real, but how you define 'real'? happy
and i of course know, that this all is just speculations and it won't go any further sad (wie schade...)

ANGELIQUE
WOLVERINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paola
Archangel love
Cyclops love
and then Magneto........... big grin

DezW
Kurt!! hmmm.... I'd enjoy the wedding night shifty

RemyLeBeau
Wolverine,..but I'd have Remy on the side
lol and maybe a dash of Angel and Kurt

Paola
I thought you were a boy Remy embarrasment

Artgirlphoto
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing bunny rolling on floor laughing
Gambit with that acent...ohhhh. Can I order the Jumbalya with that?

Clovie
oh....yes

Nari
I'd marry Remy...love ooo... so sexy and yummy... and such a gentlemen too... oh and Kurt.. yes

LanceWindu
Kitty is pretty hot...stick out tongue

Vampiree
i change my vote... i would marry chamber ^^

Clovie
who is chamber?

Vampiree
uh... seatch for chamber pics thread somewhere in this forum ^^ and in the x-men bios thread ye can find his story ^^ (i'm lazy as HELL)

Vampiree
and he's on my avvy ^^

DezW
Chamber: big grin

Affiliation: X-Men
Previous Affiliations: Generation X
Powers: Chamber's entire body is composed of intense psionic energy, which he can expel as an energy blast. He can also communicate psionically, an necessity considering that he has no mouth, lungs or vocal cords. He lost those parts of his body upon his initial manifestation, when the first blast destroyed them. That first blast also crippled his then-girlfriend Gayle Edgerton, and caused Jono a great deal of emotional pain. Jono has very little control over his power, although Synch showed that it can be used to fly.
Jono is very sensitive to issues of personal appearance, and thinks that he's pretty much a monster, which isn't true by far. Upon arriving in the United States to join Generation X, Chamber became a target for the energy-hungry Emplate. The mutants drove Emplate off, and Jono settled into life at the Academy. He had a relationship with Husk, but it didn't work out so well, mostly because Jono couldn't get past his own disfigurement and wouldn't give Paige credit for being able to. They eventually reconciled to being friends while being hunted by Prime Sentinels during Operation: Zero Tolerance. At the Academy, Jono lived in the basement, and liked to play guitar and listen to records.

Coinciding with the dissolution of the Massachussetts Academy, Chamber was promoted and invited to join the X-Men. Rather than accept, he returned home to England, where he attracted the attention of pop sensation Sugar Kane after protecting her from paparazzi. Jono and Sugar spent a few weeks together as an "item," as the X-Men came to London to find out what had happened to him. While the X-Men got involved with saving the UK Morlocks from Mr. Clean, Jono learned first-hand about life in the public eye and what rumor-mongering does to people when it was suggested that Sugar was pregnant with his child. Driven by pressure from her manager and by bad press, Sugar dumped Jono, who finally realized that his place was with the X-Men, pursuing Xavier's dream.

After a short time, however, Chamber still felt out of place at the Institute, and got permission to investigate a supposed anti-mutant massacre at Empire State University. While there, he met a number of mutants who were let into ESU on a type of "affirmative action" PR move. Some just tried to blend in, while others in the Magnetic North group espoused Magneto's philosophies. Chamber investigated the murders and was nearly killed himself, and eventually discovered that the leader of the tolerance group lost control of his powers and destroyed himself and his friends in a tragic explosion.

Chamber returned to Xavier's and tried to reconcile with Husk, but she was more interested in Archangel at the time.

Vampiree
uh.. thanks dez ^^ i'm lazy as hell

Clovie
TX smile
i see that he can be nice big grin

Vampiree
MY POOR CHAMBY!!!! *hugs* he's story is SO SAD... and he isn't neither dramatic nor a loser!!! which means he's PERFECT

Clovie
mybe it will hapend something good with him..
he get an operation or sth....

Vampiree
OPERATION???? hah hah... i don;t think so... it's not like ye can.. treat TAHT...

Clovie
i knew there is another thread!! yes

*bumps*

eleveninches
Psylocke

Mana4X2
Wolverine, without a doubt! eek! love cool

The Vampinator
did i say i love Chamber? big grin

Alita
well I'll talk big grin
I wold marry... Quicksilver (aka Pietro Maximoff) and I really wish he'd just forget about Crystal sometimes...
Hmmm Sabretooth (AoA or Ulotimate where he's not so.... feral and all evil killer type. Although I have to admit I like her evilness :P)
And for all of yo wanting to marry Scott because he's nice... Scott's a bad bad boy who has cheated on Jean.... even if it it is just in his head *coughwithemmacough*
and Movie Pyro would be nice too but... y'all already claimed him... repeatly so I'll just stick to Quicksilver and Sabre... no need to tell me how insane I am btw

Jinx
I would marry Robert Drake/ice-man... he's sweet

Rubyguy
Originally posted by ruby
i just realised that i am the weirdest person here!

Ridley_Prime
Rogue, so I could literally kill myself.
Well, not really.

Which X-Man would I marry? Hmm. I'll have to think about that more to come up with a serious answer stick out tongue...

Mairuzu
jean

JackieCD
Gambit all the way. He is so badass.

Celestialgirl
Nightcrawler!!! All the way! So I could have his beautiful blue kids!!! I Love NIGHTCRAWLER!!

Arachnid1
From the movies, jean. From the comics, shadowcat. From Evolution, Rogue.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Arachnid1
From the movies, jean. From the comics, shadowcat. From Evolution, Rogue.
Same for me, I guess. erm

DarthLazious
I dunno.

Maybe Storm.

jdea
Halle Berry

JaydonPhoenix
I'd marry Mystique, then I could sleep with virtually anyone I wanted to physically, with Raven's wicked intent maintained in every form. Not to mention, I'd get to be involved in all sorts of wicked mischief with her on the side; a life of fun and chaos...woohoo!

Genosha
Originally posted by jdea
Halle Berry

Um... I don't think she's technically an Xman, and isn't she married?

Originally posted by JaydonPhoenix
I'd marry Mystique, then I could sleep with virtually anyone I wanted to physically, with Raven's wicked intent maintained in every form. Not to mention, I'd get to be involved in all sorts of wicked mischief with her on the side; a life of fun and chaos...woohoo!

Somehow your plan doesn't strike me as in keeping with the ideals and responsibilities of the holy sacrament of marriage.

I think maybe a blow up doll and a few different styles of wig is more your speed. smile

steverules
Rogue or Kitty...they look good in their costumes but i bet they look better without them wink

JaydonPhoenix
I think you should try to be more diverse in you assumptions, marriage to me may not be one certain sort of marriage. This thread, to my knowledge, is not meant to be taken literally...if so then there would be no point in responding as a three dimensional person has no place or point marrying a two dimensional, fictional character.

In either case, who says I have to marry in order to maintain a commercially understood form of holy matrimony? I may be a person who in casual thought thinks Mystique as a wife is a good suit (for reasons not exactly agreeable with the stereotypical nature of betrothment), or alternatively would go to a registry office, get the deed done, and enjoy the nastiness from there on. Canonly, Mystique has never married out of the sincerely good, holy nature of her heart...given that it would be at all POSSIBLE to marry her, I might take advantage of the same degree of option.

Blow up dolls are morbid to me, and wigs too tranny (no offence to the trans community it just isn't my thing)...better luck next time. To think it unique/absurd/unusual for a man to favour having a wife who is not only a sexy, sly, vicious, and a wicked little minx any form, but also able to appear as anyone at any given time (Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Beyonc'e) is quite naive...we're a visually driven sexual entity (in majority), before we are an emotionally driven one. In the meantime, feel free to buy a blow up doll and a few wigs, but I assure you they will be unused by me. As for my speed, that varies.

Hehehe...

Later!

geshien
Emma

megaroguefan
magneto

Genosha
Originally posted by JaydonPhoenix

I think you should try to be more diverse in you assumptions, marriage to me may not be one certain sort of marriage. This thread, to my knowledge, is not meant to be taken literally........

No, it isn't meant to be taken literally, but it's hard to convey sarcasm through the written word....I don't have the knack for it anyway.

But I think you missed my point, or I wasn't clear.

While I agree that it's perfectly natural and not, in its self morally wrong, to be sexually attracted to diverse partners and hooking up with a shapeshifter would be a cute way of having your cake and eating it too, you're assuming 1) that she would be cool with you banging a different fantasy chick every night even though it's technically still her (with Mystique I could see it working) and 2) that she'd be cool with not having the same luxury....or are you a shapshifter in your fantasy too?

Men have a tendency to forget or deny altogether that women are genetically predisposed to be sexually attracted to a wide range of partners. Monogamy isn't hardwired into our brains anymore than it is in a man's. As to why we're historically more likely to remain faithful, I would be inclined to chalk that up to social pressures. If you look at infidelity in the US (I'm not sure about world wide) you'll see that the rates for women have approached those of men as women have gained greater social equality.

I could also, point out that Mystique is bisexual in that complicated way that only a shapeshifter can be. And dude, if you've got issues with transsexuals, that ain't got nothin' on your wife coming home one day and telling you she's got this fantasy involving brad pitt and YOU don't get to be brad. I wouldn't presume to say whether or not you'd be man enough to meet her needs as fully she meets yours...It's just some food for thought.

As for the notion of marriage more in terms of a sexual union that's fluid and allows for multiple sexual partners at times...the problem is that as much as humans are driven to mate with multiple partners, Monogamy also serves an important function in the raising of young and physical and social support of the partner. Some postulate that this dichotomy is what leads to the practice of serial Monogamy (being in a series of short term monogamous relationships), which is the norm in the US. Anyway, my point is that both are equally fraught with pitfalls, and basically you have to choose your poison.

But I suppose I ought to just answer the question and stop harassing other people for their choices....I'm tempted to say the Exiles version of Mystique, just for spite smile. You know, given my ideal choice I think I'd have to say Hank (McCoy). He's not an x-man I normally think of, when it comes to ... romantic thoughts, but he's definitely husband material. Which goes a little further to illustrating the point that sexual attraction and marriage are not synonymous. But knowing me, I'd get stuck with Pete (wisdom) in some horrible, morbid mockery of love.

Good thing these people aren't real.

JaydonPhoenix
Hmmm...

Again, I really wasn't counting on ACTUALLY marrying Mystique, but...

1) I'm sure Raven would be sexually adventurous, and like to play kinky mindgames in bed, a number of which involve taking different forms. Alternatively, I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving shapeshifting sexual favours to a man she cared enough to marry. Then again, her apparently natural form isn't something I'd be offput by either.

2) Not many men or women Raven has met have been shapeshifters themselves, but that hasn't stopped her diddling them...more to the point, I'm sure she's used to being one of a rare breed with being left feeling "Woe is me, I wish I could find a man/woman who can shapeshift just like me and therefore be my sexual equal, in certain applied methods". In fact, Raven has quite an egocentric disposition and approach in many respects, she would probably enjoy the fact that there are certain sexual advantages she has that most others do not; she'd probably gloat after making use of this fact with any sexual partner.

3) It isn't really a fantasy of mine to marry Mystique...assume my response is nothing more than a playful answer to a game thread, and you'll be right on the money.

4) My few comments in this thread have nothing to do with sexism, or opposing sexual standards and misconceptions. I don't consider myself a stereotypical man, and I am all for women/all people doing whatever they want to as individuals. It's a shame that a lot of people, not only men, don't realize that women have exactly the same rights as men as sexual entities who can reap exactly the same amount of sexual freedom as the opposite sex. In fact people are too quick to condemn a woman for being so much as sexually confident...the world is far from perfect.

5) I don't really have issues with transexuals, I'm happy for them to exist and do whatever it is they want to do, but I just don't want one pursuing or touching me and generally I'm opposed to them but again, I don't think that equates to me having issues with them. Mystique is not technically a transexual in my opinion, but yes she can have male or female genitalia. If she really wanted me to take some shapeshifted penis (which I can only vaguely imagine as it's never been suggested that she has sexual identity issues) then we could more than bargain. Bisexuality would not be exclusive to her in THIS marriage! Although I'm not sure it would make anyone less of a man to refuse interacting with a shapeshifted penis...it is hardly the equivalent of expecting some occasional shapeshifted female forms from your wife. Anyway...who in their right mind would kick Brad out of bed! Especially if it brings you closer to Angelina!

6) Sexual shapeshifting wouldn't be a marriage requirement, nor would it be demanded...I wouldn't even consider it a "need" of mine...at the end of the day Mystique is not the sort of wife that would put up with too many "needs" from her husband. Occasional, casual occurence of this use of her powers I expect she demonstrates with even mere boyfriends, but that is just my conclusive opinion of her character.

Hmmm, well here's hoping you wouldn't end up with Pete Wisdom, nobody deserves that cold a fate...

And I don't know, I don't think anything is real...this is all just layered fiction orchestrated by the gods.

Later!

Genosha
smile So you don't have a problem with transexuals so long as you don't actualy have to deal with them...

I didn't mean to imply your choice or reasoning was overtly sexist, just that maybe you hadn't comsidered what you might be asking for and whether or not you could rise to the challenge.

I would agree entirely that Mystique isn't sexually confused, but her sexuality is fluid. She is usually portrayed as being as near to true androgony as a person can get with equal comfort in masculin and feminine roles. So for those of you boys who might be tempted to put her into the category of an ideal playmate, you might be biting off more than you can chew.

I think I'm too much of a sucker for the dark and broken to escape the black hole that is Pete if I ever got close.

Face
Psylocke

JaydonPhoenix
Genosha, I don't have a problem with anybody so long as they don't cause me a problem.

I'm well aware of Mystique's many faculties, and I did not make this choice blindly, or (as I've said a number of times now) literally. This is a game thread, not to be taken so seriously!

But Face, I'd have to say Bets is a very good choice!

megaroguefan
Originally posted by Face
Psylocke
well that's original

hugekent
Psylocke

JayJohn85
how does one jump from mystique to transexuals....Man this thread is crazy. lol

wannabe
Beast

Miscalculation
Archangel, by FAR!

Silent Guardian
Storm (but I would rather mystique ( i know she is not an X-men but who cares, you guys so X2 right that tent scene was hot, thats what I would have her do every night.))

brittanylw
I would marry Pyro.

Nighty101
Originally posted by izzygirlxp
I would either merry Gambit or Nightcrawler...

UH UH KURT IS MINE!!! wink
im his biggest fan...
embarrasment http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1290/751942927_69fb1e3b7e.jpg?v=0 embarrasment um.... nvm...
hey.... they made Mistique fat!
Happy Dance YAAAAHOOOO! PAYBACK FOR CHUCKING UR SON OVER A BRIDGE B****! MWA HA HA HA HA ... but the guy who dressed as Nighty looked awesome don't you agree?

jalek moye
storm or psylocke

Wanderer11
Storm

Mindset
Beak

BrandonNguyen42
Hi im new here but I'd marry M

lcgyy
I I would marry Scott.

MYCOLLECTS

SoraHoshi
I'd marry Wolverine. Or maybe Gambit or Night crawler. I'm not too picky xD As long as it's not Cyclops I'm good. I hate Cyclops.

Ridley_Prime
Oh boy, another one. haermm

siriuswriter
i'm a believer in hugh jackman's wolverine.... but how the hell would you be able to have sex? well, i suppose you couldn't wake him up during sleep... we all know what happens when he's surprised.

but the protective factor would be saweet. and i suspect that any sex that the wolf would initiate would be quite fun.

Happy Dance

OroroJames
Colosuss... tall, dark and handsome w/ a Russian accent! Whooot!

Hmmm, then movie Wolverine- Hugh Jackman is my secret lover. smile

KiraNicole22
Pietro XD
But from X-men evolution :Xquicksilver
Or Pyro from the movies XD

DarthLazious
I would have to pick......Rouge.

Omgu8mynewt
Nightcrawler - he seems lke the most genuinly good guy except for colossus and Im already small so maybe a giant wouldn't be a good match

peejayd
* Mystique... naughty

* of course, she should be without that psychotic brain, but caring submissive wife to me... laughing

the ninjak
Even though Mystique is a given Rogue is probably the hottest comic character ever......with the voice from the 90s animated series

Glorificus
Angel easily. Super hot guy with billions of dollars to spend. After I have fun with him, I can have fun with his credit card. And if the marriage means joint banking accounts, then even more fun for me.
big grin

pinksushi1
Stacy X or Dazzler

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>