Eric Balfour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
I Love this guy. He was exceptional in Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and i think he is by far one of the hottest men alive, as well as Orlando Bloom, and Johnny Depp, but anyway.. are there any other Eric Balfour fans on this site? If So post some comments! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
hmmm...what else was he in apart from TCM remake?

mmmm hes sexylicious! big grin

MissMarsden
I saw him on tv about The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and I never knew his name. I like his scruffy beard!

Pirate_Girly
lol, I like his Band Fredalba, too! They play cool/funky music and im into that stuff.

Kes
Isnt he from What women want?
Cameron (or something like that), Alex boyfriend?!blink

Pirate_Girly
yeah. and six feet under

Pirate_Girly
Wow. This thread has gone plum to heides (i cant spell). Just thought i'd try and make an attempt to bring it back to life. Does anyone have any NEW comments on him?
As for me, I still think he is hot, but my LOTR obsession is taking over lol. Im waiting for the release of TCM on March 31st to see his cute face. Does anyone know if he is coming out in any new movies? I havent heard anything lately

lil bitchiness
drool Hes awesome!! Im looking for more piccys! He needs a major role I think hed do well.

Pirate_Girly
The thing that stinks most is that there arent many sites dedicated to him. But believe me if i knew html id make an incredible site on him with pics and bio and stuff. But im too big of an idiot to make one.
However i do have ONE site that is inactive but lovely. www.catwalk-queen.net/balfourpictures/
Yes, a Major role would be great for him..Not just his business role in Secondhand lions, or the boyfriend role that gets killed in TCM, but a really good role as a main character in a movie, that would rock.

lil bitchiness
Hes so gorgeous. I met a guy that looks like him.

I will post some piccys from that site...got to keep thise thread alive.

lil bitchiness
ok...here is some Eric!! damn his fine cry

http://www.catwalk-queen.net/balfourpictures/gallery/television/fearless2.jpg

Pirate_Girly
I love that one. That man is so sexy. Whew.

The one i am posting is probably one u have already seen but its my favorite..Jeeze words cant explain LMAO..

lil bitchiness
AAAH! What you trying to do, give me a heart attack wink

drool niiiiiiiiice picccccc!!!!!!!!!

http://www.catwalk-queen.net/balfourpictures/gallery/magazine-photoshoots/oceandrivemag2.jpg

lil bitchiness
Hes Europien?????? eek!

http://www.catwalk-queen.net/balfourpictures/gallery/magazine-photoshoots/oceandrivemag1.jpg

Pirate_Girly
No, born and raised in California.
But look at this baby, he could light a fire.

lil bitchiness
Damn!! blink fineness!!

Where abouts in Cali was he born and raised?

http://www.catwalk-queen.net/balfourpictures/gallery/magazine-photoshoots/oceandrivemag3.jpg

lil bitchiness
Holly hell! eek!
http://www.catwalk-queen.net/balfourpictures/gallery/television/veritas7.jpg

Pirate_Girly
Lmao!
Born and raised in Los Angeles! And i raed an article somewhere im not sure if it its true but if it is GO ERIC, but anyway i read that his mom used to make him walk around naked . Let me copy it and paste it. Here:
Interesting Fact : Eric was raised in a hippe commune where people walked around naked all the time. His mom used to hide his clothes to force him to walk around completely naked. Eric has said about this upbringing, that walking around naked has helped him develope a strong pe***. (This is good to know!)
& Thats lovely HEEHEE! O btw i just found a pic of Eric's Bum if ya wanna check it out its onn the new gallery at the site i posted on here, its nice. LMAO

lil bitchiness
OMG!!

LMFAO!! laughing out loud

Thats so cool! That IS good to know indeed. naughty

Im gonna go check the bum!! eek!

Pirate_Girly
lmfao. big grin its lovely isnt it? there are plenty of pics from the special edition TCM dvd..Of course im an idiot and i didnt get the special edition, just the regular version *cries* man..Im gonna have to buy it though i wannt see it in action LMAO
So, have you heard of his band Fredalba? Im listening to their song called "Shine" now. Its a really good band and he does vocals, he does a great job. If you wanna check it out its www.fredalba.com they have a cd out and i wish i could find it but its a california related band so..ill find it somehow though. Im on the message forums under Balfour_Lover if ya ever wanna come on there and chat about how hot eric is or any thing. smile

lil bitchiness
I'll be sure to check it out!!

Wow...I love him so much hes great!! big grin

Pirate_Girly
Good.
Yeah, me too. Hes a great actor with wonderful looks.

lil bitchiness
This site kicks ass!! big grin

He is so awesome...board is pretty cool too. smile

BackFire
He was in the TCM crap remake, therefor he's a bad person.

Pirate_Girly
lol lil. Yep, nice site.
Yeah think what ya want back, to me its the better tcm. and he is a good person.

BackFire
Yep, and you're wrong.

lil bitchiness
I hated the re-make because they went over the top with it, but its not like Eric had much to do with the film since he died in the first 20 mins of the film roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
It matters not, he still opted to be in such filth.

lil bitchiness
Hes great! big grin

Pirate_Girly
Yeah trie lil. The way he acts has nothing to do with the way he acts in real life. Although i loved how he acted in the remake so it would suit me. haha
Btw, did ya see those bum piccies? heehee

lil bitchiness
Yes, yes i have! Very very nice drool

I joined the board...im Girl Sets Fire stick out tongue

Pirate_Girly
Lmao. Okay coolio, ill probably get on in a little bit and post some stuff.

lil bitchiness
Damn...i have to find more piccys of him...hes so dreamy!! happy

Did i just write ''dreamy''? confused

Pirate_Girly
LMAO you did, unless i cant read!
I dont really know if dreamy describes him..maybe it does! In my eyes its more like sexy bad boy. wahaha!

lil Texiness
Any more pics eek!

Pirate_Girly
Sures!

Pirate_Girly
^ VERY good view of Eric siting with his band.
This one is him showin off his big a** muscles..Ah *swoon*

lil Texiness
eek! Now thats a sexy photo!!!!

Pirate_Girly
Yep! Sexy photo of a sexy man.. big grin

lil bitchiness
eek! Imma go looky for his piccys....daaaaaamn his fine!!

Pirate_Girly
lol alright smile

lil bitchiness
I must look useless! blink

I didnt find any good ones last night! sad

Pirate_Girly
Ah, that sucks. I cant ever have any luck either when it comes to Eric Balfour pictures/sites. Every time i look no sites ever come up. He must not be that popular! I wish i could create a site on him..*sigh*

lil bitchiness
You still can. yes

There are quite a few free hosts out there. If you have some info and some piccys, it would be great, and i'd be happy to help you out!! thumb up

Pirate_Girly
Lol. Well the thing is that i dont know how to use html, and html codes and blah blah.

Johnny_Girl01
Hey Guys!
OMG I'm so excited to see Eric fans on here, I can not find any sites that have much info on him besides that he grew up in L.A. and was born in 1977...you guys find anything good out there on him?? Oh and Johnny Depp is absolutely my favorite too!!! yummm big grin

Pirate_Girly
Lol. Nope Havent really found any sites on him, except the one i posted above, and fredalba.com

yenni_zn
i LOVE thus guy,too!!!!!Very LOVE him!!!But his not famous in taiman... sad is he famous in L.A?He is very handsome in Secondhand Lion!! roll eyes (sarcastic) BTW,does he appear in"six feet under"season2 ??

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
smile Glad this thread is back up. Yes he was gorgeous in Secondhand Lions *Drools*
Here's his filmography.

1. Lie with Me (2005) (filming) .... David
2. In Her Shoes (2005) (post-production) .... Grant
3. Rx (2004) (post-production) .... Andrew

4. Fearless (2004) (TV) .... Ryan
5. "Hawaii" (2004) TV Series .... Christopher Gains
6. Face of Terror (2003) .... Saleem Haddad
7. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The (2003) .... Kemper
8. Secondhand Lions (2003) .... Sheik's Grandson
9. "Veritas: The Quest" (2003) TV Series .... Calvin Banks
10. "Six Feet Under" (2001) TV Series .... Gabe Dimas (2001-2002)
11. Rain (2001/I) .... Pvt. Morris
12. America's Sweethearts (2001) .... Security Guard
13. What Women Want (2000) .... Cameron

14. Scrapbook (1999) .... Andy Martin
15. Can't Hardly Wait (1998) .... Steve, Hippie Guy
16. Trojan War (1997) .... Kyle
... aka Rescue Me (1997)
17. Shattered Image (1996) .... Greg
18. No One Would Tell (1996) (TV) .... Vince Fortner
19. Bloodlines: Murder in the Family (1993) (TV) .... Matt
20. "Arresting Behavior" (1992) TV Series .... Billy Ruskin
21. "Kids Incorporated" (1984) TV Series .... Eric (1991)

BloomBabyGirl
hes so hott. i thinkn i first sawhim in 24

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Well thas cool!! Ive never seen that b4.
He is on a new season show (forgot name) but i've only saw him on it once.

BloomBabyGirl
hes so gorgeous tho

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
yea

Princess Re
find what???? photos?? ask me!!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I have plenty

lina
he is even hotter in person...i am from toronto and i met him when he was filming a movie called lay with me, he is so sweet and i have a pic with him

flutter_bug_13
Has anyone seen Eric in the new NBC show Hawaii? Totally Hot.

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
OMG can u post it, lina?? *Dies of heart attack*

Ive saw a little bit of it, he was mega sexy in it too *drool*

Fran Drescher
I know Balfour was born in LA, but my sister and I think he's Middle Eastern. Anyone know?

LoSt_
LA it is.

BloomBabyGirl
hawaii is so good an dhe looks good in it

LoSt_
heheh

yenni_zn
i tkink hes pretty like "spainish?"...i used to dream about him ^^
i dont know why, mayb i like him 2much!!haha!!i still very like him

L49_JoaquinLovr
I've dreamt about him, and wow was it a wild one. I dreamt that for some unkown reason we were in this large abandoned facility and we were like makin out in a little room, it was awesome. yay.

darklady
yeah; he's so efffing hot....

darklady
Yeah; that's a favourite of mine too

Falling4Daniel_
smile

MornGlory
isn't this the guy who was in those car commercials

hopefully someone else remembers...

but he sort of played a devil figure almost... does anyone else know what commerical I am talking about????

MornGlory
they have the CD on ebay for sale - for Eric's band FREDALBA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4056298582&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.