magneto said:When will these people learn to fly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sage26
In xmen 2 magneto said 'When will these people learn to fly? and what did he want to say with this question?

darkphoenix
cuz they were going to crash (because the missiles hit the back of the jet) and he had to "stop" them from hitting the ground and there's also the whole hidden message thing, Jean and Storm were piloting the jet and in the comic book both can fly... (rogue too)

SK88728
dark is right

LipiDSama
lol why didnt nightcrawler leave lol..i would have..being the coward that i am..=] like if magneto didnt stop that plane he would have died. he left for rouge, but didnt grab like 4 or 5 of them and abandon ship, but hell its only a movie right im sure he read the script and new magnus was gonna save them.

Aqua
yes dark is right it even says so here:
http://www.moviemistakes.com/film.php?filmid=3105&type=trivia

BarmyBrummie
I like the one in that link where it says: What is it with rogue and seatbelts. In the first movie she got stuck in one and in the second she couldn't put one on and ended up flying out of the blackbird.

Kes
Indeed, its like darkphoenix says. Its an homage to the comics.
Yeh the seatbelts thing, she just shouldnt wear gloves lol
So question answered smile
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.