Holy Crap Yo! My F-ing Idea Got On The F-ing News!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ok so one day in like late november me and my friends we bored as usually in brooklyn heights hanging around and i got the brilliant idea of putting tape on the "don't walk" signs that a picture of a hand using the "stop signal" and making a middle finger out of it...and so i didn't want to climb up the pole on the corner(which is right nex tto my friends house) and put the tape on, so my friend Eric decided to do it and he did suc ha perfect job with it...and a few weeks ago a bunch of peopel were looking at it and they took photos of it....DIGITAL PICTURES(those losers) and a bucnh of people apparently put the pics on their like livejournals and shit, and so many people had the pics that the NY-Times made a brief article about OUR sign in the metro section...and wait folks it doesn't end there...THEN it even got on the FOX5 10:00 NEWS! which is like primetime for the news and it was liek a 2 minute story...and if you go to the link below you can see the video(bad quality but it's not my video so i can't do anything about it) ...THIS IS SO AWESOME YO!

http://www.tienmao.com/archives/000612.html

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing that's funny! What were the angles of the article and news report? where they like, "those punks!" mad

haha no they were just like "wow someone actually took the time to do this" watch the video on the link...it's so cool smile

LanceWindu
There's no video on the link...blink

I just clicked it...there's no video.

oh sorry..here it is

http://www.tienmao.com/archives/000643.html

LanceWindu
laughing out loudrolling on floor laughinglaughing out loud

I just watched the video...

Hilarious!

i know it's so great! hahahha, man this is awesome...i think we're def. gonna put more tape up soon(on the same place of course) we were actually thinking about getting that whole intersection(which is pretty small) and the intersection down from that one...i think i should mention my school is on those corners too.

here's the article in the times...

http://www.tienmao.com/images/nytlarge.jpg

VallejoKid707
laughing that is hilarious!

Matrix_man
hahahaahah dude ur my hero!

burlyman
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Darth Revan
oh my f***ing god!!! ROFL!!!! That has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in at least a month!!!

§pearhead
laughing haha that is phat!

BLACKANGEL
thats crazy

clavis9495
cool I like it! your a genius

MC Mike
Hehe. That's a nice way to greet all those morning walkers. wink

DeNiro
laughing out loud I know what i am doing in my town now laughing out loud great job 113 thats funny as hell laughing out loud

i got to ask my mom where our electricl tape is now laughing out loud

diegocala
I have seen that done a lot. First saw it about 10 years ago in San Franscisco

Funny, doesn't take a lot of original thought but funny none the less laughing out loud

Gotwa
I'm stealing your idea 113. <3

Treehuggerjanie
113, dude what style!That rocks!laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
That article said if you see any vandilism, call 311! laughing hahhaha ha ha, call 311 on 113! laughing out loud

Treehuggerjanie
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

so i talked it over with my friend and i think he's gonna do it again...we're famous!

diegocala
Wow, such a rebel...you should egg some houses as well, and the TP!! Don't forget the TP!!!

Tired Hiker
I should make some 'birdy crosswalks' in Salinas, California where I shoot local news. I could stage the news and then show my News Director 113's Article and News Cast and then my station could do an Exclusive Story on the National Epidemic! We could even do a phone interview with 113!

diegocala
Make you're own news I always say

mailedbypostman
Very smooth. cool smokin'

Crash_Overload
"Took A Lot OF Time And Thought" OKay, Dude, MAIL times and whatever show that was on that you thought about after a board night hanging out with some friends. And That Post is VERY climable. Dued, Just Dude, I mean... You - I - That - YOU -dude -.... I'M GETTING YOU A PIZZA!

Oh My feacking god..... They probly spent 50$ for city workers to climb up using a pickup and remove the tape.... I MEAN SHEESH! ITS FREACKING TAPE!!! NOT BLACK PAINT!!!!

I HATE THE WAY THEY SAY TIEN IS A HERO!!!

LanceWindu
There's an idea...Black Paint...113, tell your friend to go to the hardware store and pick up some black as night paint.

hahahahhhaahhahahah YES BLACK PAINT..brilliant! i will tell him..hmm i wonder how we would do that undetected though laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

LanceWindu
Yeah, they might have installed some hidden cameras...

Crash_Overload
113, Please accept this tag. This is is not a sig, just a tag. A trophy if you wish. But... I made it fast, REAl fast.

And One more thing, I kinda know how news goes on. NO way did they show the people they interviewed and said it was "freacking hilarious"

hahah highly doubt it..there's only houses on the corners...well and my school

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

burlyman
Pirate radio smokin'

yo that's awesome....can i make that my sig ??

Crash_Overload
Who Am I To stop you???

nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.