Tension.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
recently, my brothers girlfriend broke up wit him.
So, when my cousin had his 21st party, both ma brother, n his ex were at the party.....messed......
stupid cow brought along another guy as a date......and she knew dat ma brother was gunna b dere! She just did it on purpose! coz datz de kind of person she is....mad

anyone ever had such a dilemma as this?

LarryTheArch
no but its called sexual polotics..

a race to show up the other ex

Veralidaine
hmm.avent heard of dat term b4...

LarryTheArch
Im sure ur borther has... im surprised I know about it. My dad taught me it. Women can be pure evil if they're ur ex and your not on good terms, apparently

Veralidaine
really? blink
but I aint on bad terms wit all my ex's...no infact, i still talk to two of dem..yes.....

LarryTheArch
thne yiou dont have sexual polotics

BidMyBlood2Run
I've seen this situation... I don't usually cause tension, but girls make jealousy an art. Girls like them give girls like me a bad name

LarryTheArch
U dont have a bad name

BidMyBlood2Run
I mean because they do it, guys think every girl does it.

LarryTheArch
I dont.

BidMyBlood2Run
I'm glad u don't big grin

mechmoggy
The only solution for the brother would have been to kick the other guys ass.

Check and mate. wink

Corlindel
Welcome to the cruel world.

Doesn't mather what she did. Doesn't mather if she wanted to make jealousy or not.

He must forget the ex girlfriend asap. He shall not wait for nothing from her.

If she still likes your brother she will learn, if not...not. He shall not care about her anymore.

thumb up

LarryTheArch
Corlindel has spoken...

must_kill_Santa
nope but my best mate is going out with my ex even though she is totally in love with her ex and she my ex has cheated on her 3 times and she forgave him even when i told her not to hes a loser

Treehuggerjanie
*cough* now i will say the actual story!
My bf,(mks's ex)has cheated on me before,yes 3 times, and i forgave him because i cant be bothered breaking up with him.I dont like him anymore but im just making him pay. He thinks i still like him but just wait till i go and slap hima nd tell him hes finished infront of all of his mates!he deserves it! evil face
Anyway,about my ex, mks i dont still totally love him! Yeah i still fancy him but dont you remember why i dumped the guy???
oops, i dont!confused
so basically,my bf will pay for using me!

LarryTheArch
what a jerk... that guy should be dumped in a pit of acid.

Treehuggerjanie
yeah i know but i was thinking more "death by telling everyone how small his penis is."
Its tiny.Poor him.

LarryTheArch
thats gotta sck...

call it iny Tim!

Treehuggerjanie
laughing out loud that funny!

Corlindel
huh Radical people here.

Treehuggerjanie
radical????thats a "new" one

Gotwa
I say we kill something.

Treehuggerjanie
me!Im feeling satanic! Take me as a sacrifice to satan!

Veralidaine
laughing actually my bro cood kik his ass, he goes to de gym, n hes in a very fit shape......yes

Veralidaine
yeh, they've gotten past it now....i mean its been a while since de party, n besides, dey did av a lot of fights wen dey were together....so i tink it was for de best....
n yer, hes movin on too...so datz goodsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.