Witch King pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nazgūl-lord
Hi ,I would just like to ask to everyone on this forum if they have great pictures from the witch-king would you please send them to me? embarrasment

Lord_Andres
I only have one from the movie, and one fan made embarrasment

Lord_Andres

Exa
vv

nazgūl-lord
thx a million

sauron
heres one of the witch king or is it white king hmmmm

Maikahyandowen
he looked awsome in the movie. "No man can kill me." " I am no man."

nazgulinthedark

sauron
well technically i am the lord of the nazgul

Kitoky
Check out this pimpin' Nazgul sword!!

Exa

nazgulinthedark
the nazgul lord is the witchking, i, even though i am not hte witchking, demand an explination of who this poser is

SilverFighter
http://www.angelfire.com/film/stormcrow/thewitchkinglordofthenazgul.jpg

Lord_Andres
is that a pic of u Silver? laughing

nazgūl-lord
i just took a name jeez give me a break will ya

Exa
There is a new pic of him that will probably be on the RoTK-SEE- it shows the original Witchking alone with his crown; he's wearing something similar to this pic (vv) - does anyone have this? I lost the link sad

Lord_Andres
whats the SEE?

Exa
Special Extended Edition

Lord_Andres
oh ya, never noticed "special" embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Exa
I dunno if SEE is also used for the normal special one - here, yes, but dunno bout other countries

nazgulinthedark
you don't just take a name! you have to think about your name! what is your name! you don't just choose one off the top of your head!!

Discos
also isnt that picture of the witchking with his crown took from the prologue of the FOTR when we see all the rings getting passed around.

Exa

nazgulinthedark
no expression

Exa
what?

nazgulinthedark
i'm confused

Discos
I am also another person confused? No Idea what you said, is weaposnandwarfare a chapter in the DVD or just a "thing" you have came up with

Aurora
i think it is one of the books that was released for the movie. My sis has it if I am not mistaken!

Exa
Weapons And Warfare is a book that shows - welll, the weapons and the warfare of middle-earth big grin veeeery interesting and good pics.

nazgūl-lord
your starting to anoy me nazgulinthedark and what the hell is that ugly picture in jou reply's sick sick

nazgūl-lord
by the way do any of you guysknow where you can find the elfish language (which sites)

nazgulinthedark
i have an ugly pic in my replys?

nazgulinthedark
ok

DON'T DIS TOBY KEITH!!!

Exa
best is www.ardalambion.com

nazgulinthedark
black speech of mordor: www.darkspeech.cjb.net thumb up

Kitoky
*chuckles*

nazgulinthedark
huh

Kitoky
*cough* Sorry....

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

Exa
That
does
not
really
work
for
me

nazgūl-lord
does 'Dean' have an Elfish name

nazgulinthedark
well its being mean, cause its a cool site it is

Exa
Dean? You mean, translate the name to elvish or what?

If you translate it into high elvish, it would be "Nando"

Exa

Exa
Here's his "face"

Exa

Exa
Here riding ... I love that pic

Exa
Misty, Misty...

Exa
love

Exa
In Osgiliath

naser
Do u peeps got ny more pics of nazgul? rolling on floor laughing

MorgulLord
You wanted Witch king Pics? Check out My webby! Its got all the best Witch King Pictures about!

This is a new site and i would appreciate it if you would sign up to my Forum!

www.themountainsofshadow.cjb.net

MorgulLord
chek out my webby, has best With King Pics about!

www.themountainsofshadow.cjb.net

Exa
Eeeeeek eek! Witchy pics!!!! thanks!!

Exa
error on your page
in the gallery
the thumby with green film- minas morgul leads to howe's Dark Tower - pic

real address is
http://www.sebpetch.ashst.com/jord/wraithsatminasmorgul.gif

MorgulLord
umm yes sorry about that, its only new. I will change it asap :P

Exa
you forgot the "wraithsat"-thing at the beginning big grin and its a gif

MorgulLord
lol sorry. i have MANY more pcis but only uploaded them atm.

Exa
The Tengwar round the frames dont really mean anything, do they?

Is there any way to download witchys crown without the rar-thingy? doesnt work for me

MorgulLord
actually they do lol, when I designed it i think it just says "Lord of the Rinsg Rocks" or summit liek that.

Exa
Really? Lol... but what mode is that? Cuz it seems to be mostly strange consonants like "hw" and "ch" and "th", did you write it with the downloadable font?

MorgulLord
Its not fully done yet, but i saw every1 crying out for Witch King Pics i thought id post it. the info page needs updating a bit, and i have found lots more Witch King pics in the last week

MorgulLord
i think it was iether Gandalf Tengwar, or just normal tengwar. cant remember

Exa
Yey at least it's no mode I know so I was interested

nazgūl-lord
thx for the pics

MorgulLord
i updated site with lots more piccys! if there is anymore that i dont have SEND SEND THEM SEND THEM!

Exa
You find many quite good ones at the beginning of this and the other nazgul pic thread; I think you have most but perhaps not all.

MorgulLord
Yes, I will keep searching for them. I realy need some one whose got a *cough*Pirate*cough* dvd so they can get direct pics off that, but as I say ill keep looking !

aniron
K, here's mine, I only have one though sniff.

Discos
My personnel favourite

Discos
same questions as the Title^^

Kitoky
Yes, WIKI. Stupid toy!

*slams toy down and stomps on it*

DIE DIE DIE!

Leggy_n_Merry
hahaha look at it it's pathetic!! You would have thought they'd make it's face a bit better and make it a bit scarier

Discos
erm, what!

Discos - I thought you were ok about stopping your medication

Leggy_n_Merry
It looks stupid lol look at it! They always wreck the characters when they're toys! I was looking at the Aragorn one the other day and jeez that ones messed up! It don't look anything like him!

conway
thats not true,you associate charactors like orlando bloom to be exactly like they were in the films, but thats not what tolkein wanted, from some of his drawings, actors look NOTHING like the pictures tolkein drew,so you cannot say they look *crap*

Leggy_n_Merry
I didnt say they looked *crap* But the toys they make are based on the films not the books - so they should look like what the characters look like in the films. I have the Legolas toy and the Frodo ones and they are pretty good but the Aragorn one is rubbish and the Merry and Pippin ones aren't very good either. I don't wanna have an arguement here I'm just saying that they aren't veyr good.

Step17
The witch KIng got killed way to easy for my liking, he said he would crush Gandalf he couldn't even crush a woman^^

LegolasIsMyMan
witchy!!! Oh i love it, that's a great pix!!!

WindDancer
Doesn't look bad I kinda like it. I dunno about the sword it doesn't resemble the one from the movie.

twilightwraith
Hey, im lookin to get a tattoo of the witchkings helmet but i need a good front on shot of it can anybody help me with 1?????

thank ya!!!

HannaBananabal
Hehe... freaky man!

nazgūl-lord
is this good enough

Camellia
I thought it was quite good!confused

*hides in the corner*

Discos
hehe, I found it on google last night,

is it a toy or something?

Camellia
I think so - it's certainly better than the hobbity ones anyway...

Arwene
scary

Discos
lol, I thought it would be a rough drawing or sketch from the film, if it is a toy then it looks too light and not enough wavey

Discos
ah another person who is getting a LOTR tattoo

Discos - good on ya!

Arwene
i want one but a like symbols i might have the evenstar on my ankle

Camellia
It's still good though! *stamps feet like a little spoilt hobbit child, then folds her arms and pouts*

Discos
erm, why you pouting you spoilt child!

Discos
I have got the markings of "the one ring" on my left arm

Camellia
Because I'm right! It IS good! *faces goes red*

Arwene
cool i need a good artist to draw me the pendant

Discos
no need to tell me, I found it

Discos
the pendant?

Arwene
yeah...

Discos
erm, sorry but what actually do you mean

If you take in a picture of the helmet the tattoo-ist will easily upload it and tattoo it for you

Arwene
maybe i should do that......would the evenstar pendant look naf on my ankle

Discos
not really, it would perhaps suit it best there as it would be the right size either that or on your shouler.

Discos - no one will see it on your ankle but some people think thats not the only reason to get a tattoo

twilightwraith
Yeah i already got the elvish "one ring to rule them all" in a band on my left arm, gonna get the witchkings helmet just above it, should look pretty cool!!! (i hope!!) big grin

nazgūl-lord
That's 1

nazgūl-lord

nazgūl-lord

nazgūl-lord

nazgūl-lord

nazgūl-lord

Iirima

nazgūl-lord

nazgūl-lord
That's all i have dudes

nazgūl-lord
Thx but these are all pics of exa big grin

Leggy_n_Merry

Kitoky
Wiki love

Discos
our woolworths dont have anything of LOTR except the usual trimmings ie games/dvds/video

Discos - unless its an over price box of pringles with a competition on them

MorgulLord
Now, My Favourite charcter in LOTR is no doubt The Witch King, and its got to be said that hsi helm is one of THE best in the movie (dark side anyway!) I liek it so much, I ahve even tried 2 replicate it (using Card and Modrock and it looks quite good, BUT I was wondering if anyoen codl give me tips on anything, like the eyes or any good websites even? Note, I do not need Pictures ist advice i need big grin thanks in advance!

P.S visit my website: www.themountainsofshadow.cjb.net!

Kitoky
There are other threads concerning the Nazgul/Witch King. big grin But thanks

Discos
lol at it again Kit?

Yo peeps, I am back from a hard day of stripping wallpaper which is a nightmare, I had to move my entertainment centre out of the entire room to get it done!

Kitoky
Yes I am...

Kitoky
Merging Witch King pics with Witch King Helm-

And Discos' 'Is this the Witch King?'

dileno
That's Sauron, isn't it? It's also Sauron in the post by you before this one I quotes.. wink

MorgulLord
I know you've probably all seen this before but I need to advertise :P

Trust me, I have 27 Witch King Pics, ALL from the movies (as in hes got movie armour) and lots of him fighting Eowyn. I also got cool sound files of him now, and the site has been redesigned to help you navigate easily. But, I will close it if n0-one goes there sad I really need people using the Forum.

anyway link is : www.themountainsofshadow.cjb.net

dileno
MorgulLord: you have no high quality pics. sad They're to small!

nazgūl-lord
they are maybe small but their are pics in their you can't find in any other site so i would be happy for what he put on the site

MorgulLord
sad Im sorry there small, if i was to make them bigger the quality woud lessen. I could make them bigger but I need a good program to play it in to make them bigger!

MorgulLord
Oh My god! This is no Toy! This is a life a 16" Replica Model of it from the movies! Its worh about 200 pound! Its from Sideshow Weta Models, they make loads of cool models for Lord of the Rings.

MorgulLord
These are links to ther latest model, they so cool!

Witch King "Toy" :http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=lotre&item=9318&type=store

Witch King Armour :http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=rotks&item=9338

Gandalf and ShadowFax: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=rotks&item=9336

nazgūl-lord
wow i want that witch-king armor statue eek!

nazgulinthedark
http://webhome.idirect.com/~tk421/nazgulbus.jpg

nazgulinthedark
http://webhome.idirect.com/~tk421/nscott3.jpg

nazgulinthedark

nazgulinthedark
and again

nazgulinthedark
more

nazgulinthedark
and more

nazgulinthedark
and this concludes your glimse inside of naz's computer

nazgūl-lord
thx naz your the best

nazgulinthedark
i know big grin

nazgūl-lord
lol big grin

Peregrin_Took
yea they really do

Isilcal
lovethanks!!

Kitoky
I have merged the thread that had a request for Wiki's helmet pics into here.

MorgulLord
Ok, ty. BTW kit, do you know how many messages u need to post b4 you like advance a stage, like new member to member etc etc, and what the next stage (sorry a bit off topic)

Kitoky
You don't really need to do that, all you have to do is go into Edit Profile and go to New Title, that's your title that is under your name, you can always change that.

MorgulLord
yeah i know, but i like to see hwo i advance in the forum, very friendly place to be big grin

MorgulLord
u may hav alredy seen this but this is what the WK helm was gonna look like? Any comments, i personally think it looks better as in the movie, but sum1 mite think this 1 looks better

http://www.thelandofshadow.com/mordorgate/news/4-16-02a.jpg

sauron
look at face inside it lol

http://www.thelandofshadow.com/mordorgate/news/4-16-02a.jpg

there was one that looked way to much like sauron

MorgulLord
ye, hav u playd ROTK for ps2 (or any console for that matter). Its an exact rip of Sauron!

MorgulLord
look !

MorgulLord
oops 4got pic lol

sauron
yeah lol i finished it

gollum was complete little shit

wouldnt die

and im a level ONE HOBBIT

but then i killed the little bugger big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>