DC vs Marvel, villians only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
remembering the old DC vs marvel mini series, I got really disapointed by the whole hero's only matchup. If only villians could fight their equals in eight matches, who would you choose?

My choices:
Sabretooth vs. Bane
Bullseye vs. The Joker
Magneto vs. Sinestro
Apocalypse vs. Darkseid
Thanos vs. Doomsday
Red Skull vs. Lex Luthor
Galactus vs. Braniac
Mr. Fear vs. Scarecrow

venomfan
carnage vs doomsday i bet carnage turns him into toothpaste

Darth Jello
the rule was 8 battles, and they have to be evenly matched, carnage has weaknesses, doomsday doesn't

Asian Hulk
How about this:
Green Goblin vs.The Joker
The Penguin vs.Dr.Octopus
Lex Luthor vs.Glenn Talbot
The Riddler vs.Carnage
Catwoman vs.Venom
Mad Hatter vs. Vulture
Poison Ivy vs.Magneto
Hobogoblin vs.Man-Bat

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

MaverickIce
Ra's Al Ghul vs. Dr.Doom
Magneto vs. Lex Luthor
GG vs. Joker
Two-Face vs. King Pin
Bullseye vs. Lady Shiva
Juggernaut vs. Bane
Solomon Grundy vs. Sabertooth
Thanos vs. Darkseid

Darth Jello
am I the only one who sees a direct parallel between bullseye and joker?

MaverickIce
yeah, probaly....

venomfan
well im given this antother try
beast vs Bane
sabre tooth vs clayface
killer croc vs lizard(bloody as hell)
joker vs hobgoblin
apocolypse vs doomsday(niether can die)i think...
2 face vs typiod mary
solomon grundy vs venom
Man-Bat vs Deacon frost

Darth Jello
no, apocalypse is dead, as is magneto apparently...

Asian Hulk
How about this:
Dr.Octopus vs.The Penguin
Glenn Talbot vs.Lex Luthor
Carnage vs.The Riddler
Venom vs.Catwoman
Vulture vs.Mad Hatter
Scarecrow(Marvel)vs.Scarecrow(DC)
Magneto vs.Poison Ivy
Hobgoblin vs.Man-Bat
Scorpion vs.Harley Quinn
Juggernaut vs.Doomsday
Rhino vs.Bane
Bullseye vs.Cheetah
Mystrio vs.Giganta

H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R
GOODBYE 2003
WELCOME 2004

venomfan
magneto is dead?! what the hell......

Darth Jello
wolverine decapitated him in new x-men 150

Asian Hulk
Lex Luthor vs.Glenn Talbot
The Joker vs.Green Goblin
Catwoman vs.Venom
The Penguin vs.Doc Ock

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

venomfan
i have never understood how people thought catwoman vs venom would be a good fight, he'd tear her apart.

Lord Ryugen
Only one fight would be needed. Onslaught versus all the other villians

Darth Jello
believe it or not, there are plenty of villians more powerful than onslaught, including doomsday and icthulu

SuperNova
Im sorry, but if The hulk and Juggernaut both teamed up and went nutso on Onslaught, I think hed be taken down! Because The Hulk and Juggernaut are both kind of villans. AND VENOM IS NOT A VILLAN! HE IS A HERO! God... doesnt Asian Hulk realize anything, Like no one is talking abotu the VS anymore and she/he keeps posting them...? Is she/he like from china? (Not insulting China people.)

venomfan
no doomsday would get murdered superman beat him(he died but thats a plus)he has NOTHING on onslaught. and venom is a hero of sorts, remember the symbiote right now is alone and is evil, and would kick catwomans ass.

Darth Jello
here's a better fight, Nuke Vs. Bane

for those of you who don't know, nuke is a super strong super-soldier with an american flag painted on his face who went renegade from special forces (he, like captain america and wolverine was part of weapon plus). He fought captain america and Daredevil during the daredevil:born again story line

venomfan
got a pic? i know bane he is a madman badass

Darth Jello
no I don't, but imagine a muscled up guy (about as big if not bigger than bane) with a blond buzzcut, no shirt, a huge gun and bullet belt, camaflauge pants, army boots, and an american flag drawn side ways on his face with the stars over his left eye. he also has a belt covered with different weapons and grenades. His appearances that I know of are in Daredevil 232 (debut), and 233(death). the last time he was mentioned or seen was in New X-men 145

venomfan
alright, well back to basics i think image should have been in this thread

Darth Jello
small update, apart from super strength (class 10), Nuke's skin is bonded to a plastic that boosts his stamina and renders him immune to pain. he's also got a huge amphetamine habit. all that's known of his real name is "agent simpson" http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/darenuke.htm

venomfan
that dude is crazy man....he went awol

LeAtHerRFace
LoBo vs JuGGeRnaut
Green Goblin vs The JoKer
Bane vs Rhino
Thanos vs Darkseid
Lex Luthor vs Glen Talbot....
and the final match.....
DC and Marvel VS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha... no... j.k

Darth Jello
Rhino? come on! Rino is comic relief. he exists merely to have spider-man wail on him

venomfan
shocker is the only mediocore villian worth mentioning hes dope

Darth Jello
the following villains are banned for being too pathetic to qualify: Stiltman, Impossible man, Rhino, Mysterio (both the new one and quentin beck, RIP), Bull'seye (the nick fury villain, not hornhead's buddy Lester/Ben Pondexter), and anyone truely pathetic from DC

venomfan
lol, yeah stiltman was a dushe. i wish i new the name of all the symbiotes, i just know Venom,carnage,Lasher, and Riot other wise i would mention them

Wynndar
DC characters r plain boring

Jamaican
____

heres a little info on Doomsday for those of you who claim he would be no match for onslaught. Now i dont know alot about onslaught, but i do know that he wouldnt take doomsday as lightly as you do.

"...A genetic killing machine created long ago on one of Krypton's moons by scientists doing genetic experiments designed to further cloning research. Doomsday has the power to regenerate after being killed by an opponent. When regenerated, Doomsday has gained immunity to the previous cause of death. Possessing amazing levels of strength and resistance, this uncontrollable killing machine has managed to cause havoc on several planets, including an assault on the Guardians of the Universe's planet Oa..."

....now an opponent that IF you can kill him, will never be able to be killed that way again? pretty friggin scary if you ask me. And just the mere fact that he caused havoc on a Planet that contains immortals, all with the same powers as the Green Lantern Power Rings? Please, i'm sure he'd do some damage to Onslaught....

- Matt - Jamaican Sensation

Asian Hulk
Leader vs General Zod(villains in"Superman 2"wink
Doc Ock vs The Penguin
Red Skull vs.Giganta
Glenn Talbot vs.The Joker
Absorbing Man vs. Doomsday

monaroCountry
You cant regenerate when your split into your cellular level, also onslaught made a second sun for Fuc3s sake, this guys not your average villain like galactus.

Asian Hulk
Dr.Octopus vs.The Penguin
Glenn Talbot vs.Lex Luthor
Carnage vs.The Riddler
Venom vs.Catwoman
Vulture vs.Mad Hatter
Scarecrow(Marvel)vs.Scarecrow(DC)
Magneto vs.Poison Ivy
Hobgoblin vs.Man-Bat
Scorpion vs.Harley Quinn
Juggernaut vs.Doomsday
Rhino vs.Bane
Bullseye vs.Cheetah
Mysterio vs.Giganta
Leader vs.Brainiac
Abomination vs.Bizzaro
Kraven the Hunter vs.Two-Face
Gargoyle vs.Mxyzptlk
Electro vs.Mr.Freeze
Modok vs.Titano
Mercy vs.Live Wire
Green Goblin 2 vs.Ra Al Ghul
Dr.Octopus 2 vs.Weather Wizard
Cobra vs.Black Flash
Bushwacker vs.Gorilla Grodd
Eel vs. Captain Boomerang
Jester vs.Blacksmith

Arachnoidfreak
1. This is comic books. He can regenerate from whatever the creator feels like. 2. Galactus is not an average villain. Someone like Joker is an average villain. Galactus isn't even evil.

Alpha Centauri
Hmm, given the villains Marvel have on their roster I'd definately have to say Marvel overall although they would lose some fights.

-AC

Joker1237
I would not called the Joker a average villian. I mean the guy try to nuke New York City for crying out loud. NO average villian can do that.

Arachnoidfreak
Joker IS an average villain. He hasn't tried taking over the universe, has he? Does he have superpowers? Joker is average, whether you want to admit it or not. Any shmuck with $10 million can nuke a city.

Joker1237
a average villian imo is some one like a bank robber, or a less know villian, like Cavalier, Your going to call the kingpin or Lex a average villian?

Arachnoidfreak
No, I see bank robbers as nothing. i don't even consider them villains, because they are something the hero takes care of one his way home from the office.

A villain is someone who makes the hero actually work hard. Joker does that to Batman, but Joker isn't super in any way. Green Goblin is an average villain too. When someone is classified as a supervillain, they should have credentials such as Dr. Doom, Thanos, or Magneto.

Joker1237
Ok so you put GG and Joker, Riddler, Kingpin, Dr Ock, and many of these colorfu villians, as Average>??

Alpha Centauri
Joker is hardly a Super Villain.

-AC

Joker1237
The Red Skull is hardly a super villian too, but hey he is consider one any way. Yes he did try to take over the world under Hitler (in the old 1940's comics anyway) I tought Red Skull was pretty cool as a villian even if he was working for Hiter. It was the 40's and I can understand why they had the Red Skull in that time. To help the soldiers morals and suff with Cap.

But Bats is not super, yet we aruge his place along side the greatness super heros ever, the same applies with Joker, He ant super but he is aruge with the greatness villians ever.

Kontraz
dc vs marvel villains, hmm? well, that depends, does marvel still get to use the transformers? I mean, come on, if Unicron were to come in, what could dc do???

Joker1237
call in Darkside its as easy as that.

Kontraz
well, that depends if unicron is allowed to alter time and space. Theoretically, he could call in "the creator" (though he is a neutral char) and that being or whatever could just make darkside non-existant...

Jargon343
He did take over the universe, for some time.

Jargon343
Darkseid could do the same to him, with the Omega Beams.

Mr Master

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.