Any more Animagis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joy2dWorld
Rumors say that Trevor - Neville's frog - is an animagus!

And they say that there's still a big possibility that Crookshanks is also one! Rita Skeeter is a beetle animagus.

I'm thinking Nagini - Voldy's snake - too! And maybe Viktor Krum, or Fudge!

airangel429
No, none of those......I don't think Nagini is one. I think that is his big pet....I mean..it's another bassilisk snake....nah!

As for one who I belive will be....Ginny. She is ALWAYS described with cat-like words.

Crookshanks....I dunno...wouldn't Sirius have noticed? The cat did seem to follow him though...strange.

Viktor..nah.....Fudge...nah.... Maybe Draco will have an animagi..I could see him as a lizard or dragon...some sort of reptile....maybe a ferrett...haha...... Draco the amazing bouncing ferrett.....ha! LOL

Candy
*LOL* yeah draco would be ferret wink
i dont know... id ont think crookshanks, but i think the cats will be more important, soon. crookshanks, is... er... abit to intelligent, and mrs. norris is, too. she tells her master evertime if someone does anything whats against the rules.... i think it has tot do something with the cats.... with their kind...

daeri
well, maybe hedwig is one too.. laughing Happy Dance j/k

danis4ever
Crookshanks i think so too... he or maybe she or maybe he (whatever) is cursed (or something like that ) to stay and be a cat until one will break the curse..! Hehe! Nonsense isn't?

Pipage558
Maybe Crookshanks? He always hung around Sirus in the 3rd and 5th books.

metallicachick
Nagini isn't a bassilisk.. she's just a big snake. because in the fourth book harry looked into the snake's eyes when he was tied to the gravestone. i think so anyway. and in the hallway, the old man (sorry, forgot the name) looked into the snake's eyes.

RonzMyBoy
I dont think Crookshanks is because Sirius would have known. He said he was communticating with the cat because that's how he got the Firebolt was with the cat so she would have been able to tell him if she was one or not. I dont think Trevor Nagini or Mrs Norris eirther. But if Draco was one he would have to be a ferret! I love that idea of him secretly being a ferret smile

airangel429
I think the only other one we TRUTHFULLY may see become an Animagi is Ginny Weasley. You'll all have to just read the way that JKR describes her in the books....... such as...."curled up like a cat in the chair." that was in OOTP.... also she's been mention about her eyes or temper...being like a mad cat...something like that....i can't remember exactly...I'd have to look it up.

YES...DRACO THE FERRETT...HAHA!!

Joy2dWorld
Mrs. Norris! I suspect she's an animagus..

The Unknown
I highly doubt that Ginny is an animagi. She's only fourteen, and it takes years to learn how to do it. And it's against the law for her to.

RonzMyBoy
Uh dude did that stop James Sirius and Peter I think not. So it could be possible even though I doubt it.

daeri
there wasn't said that she is an animagi, they said that she might become one...

CatKind
I always assumed that Harry would end up an animagi...simply because his father could do it...you know...runs in the family and all...

IBTonks
is it just me or have u been watchin too much of sabrina with the whole Salem issue!!!

The Unknown
Oops, my bad, lol.

furious_socks
jk said that harry will not become an animagi thing

pip-foot
Voldy couldn't be a animagus because he and nagini were both around at teh same time in book 4. I think ginny could possilby become one, and crookshanks. I've had my suspicions about her eversince book 3. I was positive that it would end up an animagis, andfter we found out black was one. I also think that draco could be one. I can see him being a snake or something.

Joy2dWorld
ok then, whatabout Errol?

you know, the Weasleys' family owl.. the one that always gets lost/confused & crash-lands - "bloody bird's a menace!"

Trickster
I don't think any of the pets are. That would be too much of a rip off of Wormtail.

furious_socks
lol errol as bertha jonkins..

PrefectRonnykin
that WOULD be a rip off on wormtail peter was "dead" diddo w/ jorkins hehe

DeathByMonkey
I think that there is a possibility for Ginny to become one, but if it takes years to learn how- then she doesn't have much time, does she? I think that Mrs. Norris might be one though because as Candy stated "she tells her master evertime if someone does anything whats against the rules". She's sort of connected with Filch in some way. Does Filch have a wife? Mrs. Norris could possibly be her?

frodo_dude
LOL good one!!! wink big grin laughing out loud laughing

SeptemberRain
Crookshanks isnt because JK Rowling said in, i think it was he website, that it wasnt.but isnt completly a cat either.

frodo_dude
i thnk mayb trevor is... u know mayb her grandma gave it to him so that the "frog" would take care of him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.