hulk juggernaut vs superman woleverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the_hulk_79
i think hulk and juggernaut would win considering that there unstoppable in my opinion

venomfan
hmm....maybe this aint the right forum,try x-men or superhero movies

ragesRemorse
yeah juggernaut is unstopable-ish but is stopped, and gets his ass whooped everytime he appears in the x-men. Hulk beat his ass aswell. Hulk is very much stopable. the movie made him more powerfull than he really is. Wolverine is the master at taking down unstopable villains. Wolverine has taken down juggernaut before, and could take down the hulk. NOW for a truly unstopable hero. we turn to superman he is truly the deffinition of unstopable, even though he's a pussy. hulk and jugg head have no chance

Tex
Moved.

LeAtHerRFace
Wolverine and Superman would wipe the floor with them. You are true that they made the hulk look more powerful in the movie, than he really is. Superman is nearly unstoppable. Kryptonite is still his weakness, so he isnt fully unstoppable. To make it true, Wolverine is the 1st in line for unstoppable out of the 4. Then Supes, then jugg, and finally the hulk.

beavis46
gotta go with hulk and juggernaut.hate to admit it but wolvs is the weak link here,one on one superman could take either hulk and juggernaut but not both at once and doubt wolverine could do enough to slow them down.
in theory superman could use heat vision,etc but he's so boringly perfect i kinda want to see him get pummeled

the_hulk_79
wolverie could take juggernaut ans superman could take both if i wanted to, wolverine might not be dtrong but there is other ways to beat them like stickin his claws thought juggernauts helmet.

beavis46
wolverine's claws can cut the hulk but he's done it before to little effect,wolverine stabbed a "calm" hulk through the chest and he got up again immediatly.if wolverine could slow juggernaut down,superman could deal with hulk,then juggernaut

wolverine8888
first off wolverien foughten hulk many tiems so stop sayign he fought the calm hulk that was bull. his first comic he was in was vs hulk in raged lol. also he did fihgt the calm hulk and kicked his ass and he foughten enrage hulk so many tiems I lsot count and he normal ties or wins he like hasent lost I think maby once. also he coudl kcik juggy ass. either wolverine or hulk can ebat those to so of course theyw ill win.

SuperDarryl
Look you put Juggy and Hulk on the same team, they are going to do some serious collateral damage. The Hulk fighting Superman he could prob. if mad enough knock Superman unconcious with a super enraged blow. Same goes for Wolverin fighting Juggy. If Juggy got a hold of Wolverine, some one is going to get a broken back at the very least. no match up to me... smokin'

Rasta
Hulk's regeneration capabilites make light work of Wolverines claws, I honestly don't see how Wolverine has any chance of beating him. So whatever the **** happened there, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Anyone care to explain why and how Hulk was beaten by Wolverine?

Hulk's Wolverine's superior in every possible aspect, minus the agility, to some extent.

Jason420
in Incredible Hulk issue #340 he got whooped by wolvie and juggernaut is nothin with out his helmet superman would crack his helmet so superman and wolvie would win no doubt

Jason420
^exactly hes right yes

Jason420
except wolvie or hulk cant beat superman

SuperDarryl
Look the Incredible Hulk owns! More rage, more power, more damage. Over time anyone fighting the Hulk will get worn down from The Incredible Hulk unloading mega right hooks on their cranium. And that just a fact, that includes Superman, Juggernaut, Wolverine in all reailty would get knocked the *** out. Hulk owns!

Rasta
Oi, ****tard, I said why and how, because it seems pretty ****ing stupid to me.

Behold; Retards united.

Jamaican
Yeah ok, do you really think the Hulk is going to be fast enough to land a hit on the Man of Steel. I mean maybe he might land 1 out of like, what? 100? With him not landing any punches he'll get worn down so damn quickly he would've forgotten the reason he's mad. By the time the Hulk even swings at Superman, Superman could've hit him a couple hundred times. Speed combined with the Strength he has would quickly unvail the falling of "The Incredible Hulk". Hulk might own, but when it comes to fighting superman, he's out living on the street in an alley somewhere, broke as hell.

Jason420
I know more about the Marvel universe more than you ever could so stop being a dumb **** and listen to people when there right your not always right and you must be the only retard here cause you dont look at the facts could Hulk beat Doomsday nooooooooo! so until you get your facts straight dont talk and educate yourself before you speak *****

Rasta
You made the statement, and agreed with the statement, that wolverine would beat the Hulk. This is laughable, and I have yet to see anyone state why, and how it would happen.

wolverine8888
wolverine and superman take the win there no dought about it

wolverine8888
wich fight vs wolverine and hulk do u want me to state how wolverine won they foughten so many times I think hulk won maby onces. msot all the ties were wolverine wins also cuz he was like kicking the crap out of hulk and some one broke it up. but there was no dought wolverine was winning.

Rasta
Not the question I asked, tinkerbell. Re-read my post, and think long and hard about your answer.

wolverine8888
all wolverien does is use his supeor agiliy adn dodge adn slash the shit out of hulk many tiems he even jumps on his back and does it. also wolverine can take htis from hulk and get straight back up

Never
Then Hulk reaches over his back and grabs the "super agile (bullshit, Beast/Spiderman/Nightcrawler/Puck/Daredevil/Nightwing are super agile NOT Wolverine)" Wolverine and slam him on his ass.

Or did you not read that comic book either?

Never
The funny thing is...he has, although the fight was pure bullshit.

"DC versus Marvel # 4 1996, Superman defeats the Hulk as voted by the
fans!"

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk2.jpg

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk4.jpg

Superman, for some reason or other, seldom uses his superspeed in fights.

Rasta
I think he was more caught off guard there Never. However, I'm sure he was being punched after that as well.

Jamaican
You're absolutely right Never, Superman seldom uses his superspeed in fights. But the reason for that is, in my opinion, b/c if they didnt 'bend' his powers ever, there would be very few that could challenge him, which would make the comic boring. But i think that if you were to take both characters, with both of there powers and abilities, to full extent, i dont think he'd be able to land a punch on him. But thats just my opinion...

Never
Which answers one of our questions - that about his reflexes. With speed of light reflexes he dodges that punch...easily.

wolverine8888
superman and woverien woudl deffently win and yes wolverine has superhuman agillity and it deffently better then night crawlers

Rasta
Very good point.

kal-el
Probably. But supes can be a bit dopey for a superman.I never assumed lightspeed reactions anyway.But yeah.He doesnt seem to use it in fights.It'd be boring if he did. He didnt need to in the rest of that 'fight' anyway. YOu sure its 96 and not 76 by the way?

kal-el
No he doesnt have 'superhuman' agility.Ive never read that in any wolverine powers list!You're far too biased son!

wolverine8888
DC versus marvel comic. "superhuman power: superhuman strength.agility,reflexs. and stamia heightened sense,rapid healing powers,possesses retractable claws on each hand". authors Ron Marz, Peter David, Dan Jurgens, Claudio Castellini, Joe Rubinstein, Paul Nearly. here the ****ign prove.

kal-el
Ive got the same comic and it also says Spiderman can only jump 20 feet in a single bound and Elektra has telepathic powers. But the thing I disagreed with the most was Wolverine having superhuman any thing! He has peak human strength, thats it.That was an innacuarately written powers list and a awfully written comic. Someone please agree with me as I know you will!

wolverine8888
ok first of all wolverien a enchanced human he can lifta lto more then captain. also he ahs thrown hulk who is 1054 pounds. also electra is a low level telepath wich emans she can read the one thought u think be for u attack. if ebat can lift 10 tons I knwo it random but ever one think spiderman can onyl lift ten he can actauly lift 50

kal-el
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!Everyone has corrected you on all of this before.Wolvie can onl lift 800lbsSpiderman cannott lift 50 tonnes on the angriest most stressful day of his life!!!!!!!!!!!FOR F*CK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Rasta
Lmfao. He's such a retard. He doesn't understand english, nor can he write it.

How old are you wolverine8888? I'm curious.

wolverine8888
have u listen to any prove at all spiderman official guide i sware to god u need to read it it says spider man can lift up to 50 tons. wolverine has carried the hulk up to the mansion be for he has also thrown the hulk the hulk wieghs 1054 so please tell me how he onyl left 800lb. seoruly look at his stats in a offial book and it will tell u enhanced humans pick up to 3 tons to 5 tons

Rasta
He's a mutant, in what ****ing way is he enhanced?!

kal-el
Ive got the spidey guide and it says 10 tonnes and a bit more in times of stress(50 tonnes aint a bit more). If wolvie lifted hulk than thats as strong as he is and it shouldnt have been written like that but he cant lift 3 to 5 tonnes!

wolverine8888
he throw hulk with no trouble at all. kal do u got the updated guide cuz I do and it says spiderman life 50 tons

kal-el
the latest one I got was last year and it doesnt say that.I believe that your book says it but its wrong.I mean he's never lifted anything near 50 tonnes. The strongest thing he's done is hold up ceilings of buildings that are collapsing by using himself as a pillar(I mean thats when his adrenalines going crazy for extra effort) but Thats not really lifting just supporting.

wolverine8888
that a good piont I never seen spiderman lift to much

SuperDarryl
Now with that having been said do you believe that Superman would be able to take Hulk and Juggy at the same time. I think Superman could fly around and punch the shit out of either one of them, although their is a reasonable doubt that Superman could get knocked unconcious from a Mega Punch from Juggernaut then a follow up Ultra blow from the Hulk, between the both of them they may probably beat Superman senseless. But who will not unless they have a huge fight.

wolverine8888
u for get wolverine there and he can ebat either one of them and has

SuperDarryl
Wolverine is not GOD! Wolverine is just a mutant that can heal superfast and is super agile with an unbreakable skelton. What do you think would happen if the Hulk hit Wolverine with full force in the head at full rage? I'll let you ponder the outcome of that situation ok. Thats not even including Juggernaut. Wolverine may be able to heal rapidly and have an unbreakable skelton but the Incredible Hulk would easily give him ireversable brain damage with a super blow! I've seen the Hulk holding a mountain before he got a little tired and Mr. Fantastic was insulting him to make him madder so he got stronger, and he held that moutain up man. Now imagine him hitting any part of Wolverine's body with that much strength. It would be a blue yellow and red splatter mark!

wolverine8888
dude u know nuthign they have already fought many times msot are ties but wolverine won more then hulk has. he has taken hulk punch and bounced abck up and wolverine also has enchanced every thing. also he has been incencrated and hit bye a nuke and got up in about a minut. wolverine and superman got this oen in the bagg it be good fight but there no way they would lose

SuperDarryl
So if The Hulk tossed Wolverine into a superhot volcano then Wolverine would just bounce back? No he wouldn't he would be permanently incenerated! the Hulk could survive that but not Wolverine.

wolverine8888
hulk couldent surve that wolverine might be able too. wolverine ehal faster then hulk dotn ug et that

wolverine8888
wolverien heals faster dotn u get it I mean

SuperDarryl
Someone get this guy a translator, his English is on a 4th grade level. No, wolverine wouldn't be able to live if he was thrown into a volcano in hot lava. Yes, the Hulk would survive the lava pit. Wolverine does not have Hulk like skin.

wolverine8888
dude ahve u ever seen the comci were they spill hot acid on the hulks back it took ok all his ****ign skinn. next off wolerine heal faster and has survived a nuke hulk skinn my be tougher but wolverine bones are stronger and his healign factor is better

SuperDarryl
If I heard correctly The Incredible Hulk was able to break adamantium. I believe he cracked Onslaughts armor. Wasup with that? Listen I like Wolverine on a scale of 1 to 10 I rate him a 8 which is darn good. But be for real The new and improved Green Hulk is just to darn tought man!

wolverine8888
what u mean improved hulk wolverine fought him nto to long ago for another brawl. onslaught armor was nto made of the same stuff btu it was very ahrd to brake non the less

JuggernautFan
;lksjdflg;jsd;lfjgs;ldfjgl;skjdfgl;sdfl;j. that's what you wolverine fanboys make me feel like. i'm going to say this again. wolverine IS the weak link here. he has been knocked out by a glancing freaking blow by hulk. and a simple backhand by juggernaut. 1 would easily hold thier own with superman while the other took wolverine out with the simplest of gestures. then the remaining 2 could contend with superman. geesh. wolverine fanboy's i swear. read your comics.

wolverine8888
I sware to good jugernaut u need to read mroe be for talking he was nocked out in the first comic he was EVER IN GET IT they have since then no that that was stupid and made him mroe believable. he has beaten the ****en hulk and juggernaut bye him slef be for. spiderman beat the juggernaut and wolverine pritty much ebaten spiderman in there fights. also u most read mroe comci and get prove befor asuming shit

JuggernautFan
first off, spiderman tricked juggernaut. second, juggernaut has knocked wolverine out with a backhand. as soon as i can post links i will show you. another time, cannonball knocked himself unconscious by slamming into juggernaut in blast mode. juggernaut was going to beat him up when wolverine stood up (on a bar to even the height) and said you ain't gonna mess with the kid. juggernaut say's YOU AINT A MATCH FOR ME SHORT STUFF. wolverine says THAT MAY BE, but i cant let you mess with the kid. juggernaut then runs off in fear of onslaught. could you please tell me anywhere that you have ever read that wolverine has taken on juggernaut by himself and won. please you are so obviously a fan boy that all your future posts will go un-read from myself. unless i see an issue number in it. ha ha ha. loser.

muffin man
sheer strength will win this one.
why do I bother no ones going to f**kin read it

emraldguardian
Ha you do realize that the first time wolverine fought the Hulk Wolverine wasnt even able to cut through the Hulks skin.

emraldguardian
Well you have to think about this they arent going to tag team on anything since Superman can fly and neither of them can, second I have seen Superman fly Darkseid to the sun in seconds and whoop his ass in space so whats to make you think that he could do this too them one at a time and since they cant fly they wont be able to tag team, but Wolverine is the weak link here im sry to say even though i really respect the character.

FujiFuu
wolverine wouldn't be able to defeat the hulk or juggernaut on his own, but wolverine could fight the hulk for a good amount of time, while superman made short order of the juggernaut, then superman and wolverine would take out the hulk

Tron
Why was this waste of a thread revived?What the f**k?

And, as JugFan said MONTHS ago, Wolverine IS the weak link, ain't no way that can be proved otherwise. And, as far as flying goes, Hulk has been shown to catch flyers in mid-air, so it's a possibility for him to brong Supes down, and then him and Juggernaut commence to whoop that ass. And how is Superman gonna make short work of someone he can't even hurt?

Seriously, I looked through this entire thread and stomached every bit of it, and saw nothing but fanboys run their mouths back and forth, saying absolutely nothing. Some people need to realize that their favorite characters are NOT gods, or in Marvel's case cosmic beings. Wolverine's not beating a full-powered Juggernaut, Wolverine's not beating a full-powered Hulk, end of story. If someone still believes that, give some legitimate proof, other than "he'll find a way."

Evil E
hulk has beat juggy and wolverine (340 was grey hulk not savage hulk ) superman won in marvel dc crossover because a popularity contest and rules. needless to say first rule of fight club!!!!!!

diabloman
hulk and juggy take this one for sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.