Peach's Artwork

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
Well, here we go. My brother just got a scanner for Christmas, so finally I can post up a bunch of my art! Most of my drawings are anime-style, but I do have some other styles. I usually use pencil, ink, and watercolors (I'm still learning with the watercolors). I'll post all my art in here, and anyone is free to leave any comments that they have!

Trinity_Matrix
And here's artwork number 1:

Yuna performing the Sending in Final Fantasy X, done with ink and watercolors. This still isn't complete, I'll probably go back and do the background in Photoshop.

Trinity_Matrix
Art number 2:

Trinity from the Matrix, pencil sketch. Yeah, this one took a long time. I'm still not entirely happy with her face, though I figured that I should scan it before trying to fix it in case I mess it up.

Trinity_Matrix
Art number 3:

Princess Ruchia/Lucia, from the manga/anime Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, done with ink and watercolors. Ehh...so much wrong with this...I drew her hair too big so it makes her head look oddly shaped, my paints weren't cooperating too well while I was trying to do the highlights and shadows, my brush decided it wanted to crap out while I was painting the Japanese text...but I still like it smile

Trinity_Matrix
Art Number 4:

Yuna from FFX, pencil sketch. This is easily one of my favorite drawings I've done, and by far the best I've done drawing a realistic-looking person.

Trinity_Matrix
And the drawings continues...

Number 5 ^_^

Eternal Sailormoon, from the anime/manga Sailormoon. This is again ink and watercolors. Okay, what can I say, Sailormoon was the first anime I saw and remains, years later, my favorite. This was just a random sketch I started and really liked how it was turning out, so I went on to ink and paint it. I like how this one looks quite a bit, it's one of my favorites.

SaTsuJiN
I like the Yuna face one big grin

and the shading on the trinity one too smile

Darth Revan
nice big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Thanks! big grin

The Trinity one...oh wow, that took me forever. About three hours to draw out, and then another two hours to shade it in and do the highlights properly...such a pain.

Trinity_Matrix
Here's my latest piece of art I've been working on...it's Leblanc from Final Fantasy X-2. This is so far the best drawing I've done, I'm really proud of how it turned out. This is just the pencil sketch of it -- I inked it the other night and am right now working on coloring it.

SaTsuJiN
oo thats great trin~ rock

I cant wait to see it when its colored big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Heehee I should be done coloring it sometime tonight or tomorrow, so I should have the finished one up tomorrow or Saturday big grin

Captain REX
Nice work, TM!

Not too big a fan of anime or manga, but still, it's good!

Trinity_Matrix
Heh...actually, most of my art lately has been Final Fantasy-related, but that's okay! And you don't need to be a fan to appreciate art smile

I love to draw...which is why I'm going to major in art in college big grin

BakaXero
i fink they just keep getting better

barbarossa
nice!

Trinity_Matrix
Okay! Here's the finished, colored drawing of Leblanc! I know the colors seem really light, that's because of the scanner. But it's done big grin

SaTsuJiN
Oooo I wubz it :3
You should hang that up on your wall wink

sith_darth_jay
nice drawing trin!!!!!!!!!!!

Leblanc looks great... i wish i'd have an scaner

Trinity_Matrix
Okay, here's a new artwork that I did in Photoshop...started out as the cover to Ayumi Hamasaki's single "Dearest" and a picture of a Shinto temple...and this is the result yes

crazy_c
thumb up me likies thats really good.

PadfootsPyrefly
Hehe...purty ^_^

Trinity_Matrix
More crazy Photoshop work...this time I stuck Ayumi Hamasaki in the Matrix blink this one was a pain, because the background of the pic of Ayu was blue, and all the shadows were blue, and blue is the one color never used in the Matrix...so I had to play with levels and curves and the dodge and burn tools until it was green. But I think it looks nifty yes

The One Himself
Nice job Trin thumb up sometimes I have the same problem with Paint Shop Pro...that sucks...

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, I have that problem all the time with both Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro...and sometimes it takes FOREVER to get everything the way I like it.

Thanks!

silver_tears
I love that one eek!yes

Trinity_Matrix
Thanks Irene!!!

venomfan
thumb up thumb up

Syren
WoW!! Trin, at 1st I was like, quite good, quite good, but then I saw the Leblanc ones and I was totally blown away!! And more than that, I can't draw, so I really got no right to criticise!! laughing You got skills lady x

Trinity_Matrix
Thanks!!! I love to draw, I do it a lot yes

Trinity_Matrix
Oh! And I don't know if anyone's noticed in my signature, but I set up a deviantart page that I'll be putting my artwork at, too.

http://yanachan.deviantart.com

vrempire
that looks nice Trinity_Matrix,
how about try to it with other characters like Neo and Morpheus..
smile

SaTsuJiN
This ones for you Trin

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~bpantano/GIFS/emot-whoa.gif

Trinity_Matrix
Ahh!!! Creepy!!! *hides*

Trinity_Matrix
Okay, here's a new drawing...I just recently joined an oekaki board, and this is my self-portrait/profile drawing that I did. I'm not great at oekaki drawing, so I hope that this looks okay. I think it looks cute, though I kinda messed up when I was drawing my glasses.

lil bitchiness
eek! I made an official thread for this...big grin

lil bitchiness
Nice drawing too blink

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud You did? And thanks! I'm usually not too good when it comes to drawing on oekaki...drawing with the computer mouse is HARD.

lil bitchiness
ARGH! You're telling me...i tried that once, and it went wrong....horiby horribly wrong...no

JKozzy
Wow, T_M! eek! Your artwork is awesome big grin

burlyman
Trin theyre cool eek!

Captain REX
Bumping for TM because she's soooooo cool. stick out tongue

TOH
laughing Tell me something I don't know! laughing out loud http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/clap.gif

silver_tears
It's SS now, get with the times baby smokin'

Darth Revan
You're a "forum whore" on that forum laughing out loud

Lana
Aaaaaaand my bumping my thread that has been collecting dust for the past year.

I've been going nuts with Photoshop lately (as well as some drawing and photography), so I have TONS of new art to show off.

Unless I say otherwise, all photomanipulations were done using stock photos from deviantart.

The Princess in the Forest
(photomanip, fantasy, PS7)

Lana
Fly Away
(digital vector drawing, PS7)

Lana
she sees rainbows
(photomanip, PS7)

Lana
she returns to her home
(photomanip, PS7)

Lana
What is has Become
(photomanip, done for a contest on DA, PS7)

Lana
purple gaze
(photomanip, PS7, model: me)

fantasygirl
Awesome artwork!! big grin

Lana
Thanks!!!

This thread is so old, I really should get the name changed since I've changed my username.....

love wasn't enough
(photomanip, for lordteepes' contest on DA, PS7)

Lana
False Innocence
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
crying
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
Katie Falls
(photograph)

Lana
Sunrise
(photograph)

Lana
smile through the tears
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
Under the Gun
(minimalist wallpaper, PS7)

Lana
can you keep a secret?
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Darth_Rankkor
very nice. very nice indeed. that dark/gothish look on some really kicks. Keep up wink

bilb
Lana, did ya ever get a new sliver marker? stick out tongue

Lana
No cry

Right now I'm testing out using Photoshop to paint things....so far, so good big grin though admittedly the line art I'm using as practice is a nude drawing so a lot of detail isn't required.....

Syren
Lana, would you mind if I posted the PS7 work I just did? I ask because it's also (and primarily) a work in progress for yourself, which you guided me on, so it's cool if you'd rather I didn't.

Lana
I don't mind if you post it happy we're doing different things with it, so it's cool.

And if you want any help in learning PS7 techniques, just ask me. I can show you how I make my stuff yes

bilb
lana is a good teacher smile

Lana
Thank you!

Fruit
(minimalist wallpaper, PS7)

Yes, I shouldn't work in Photoshop when I'm hungry laughing

Lana
Mammoth Hot Springs
(photograph, taken at Yellowstone National Park)

Lana
The Butterfly Mask
(photomanipulation, PS7)

bilb
love the new siggy lana wink

Lana
Thanks, so do I happy

Lana
The Hatching
(photomanipulation, Photoshop 7)

Lana
Pondering
(3D render, Poser 6)

(yes, it's craptastic. This is the first time I've used Poser, so I know how to do next to nothing with it so far.)

SaTsuJiN
the shoes might have been a bit complex for the prog.. but it looks fine otherwise.. and I really like the lightbulb with the butterfly happy

Lana
The shoes were a preset texture that came with it erm need to tweak those....

Thanks happy

bilb
i love it lana.. you do such great work

Lana
Ophelia's Eternal Slumber
(photomanipulation, PS7)

bilb
i soooooooooooo love that one lana!! eek!

Lana
I figured you would! big grin

Lana
Dancing
(3D render, Poser 6)

Yes, I'm starting to get the hang of this program!!! I'm so happy this turned out as well as it did, especially as it's only my second render eek!

bilb
wewtage lana!! eek!

Lana
Modern Day Elf
(3D render, Poser 6)

Not entirely happy with her face (eyes in particular), but I don't know how to fix that yet.

Took ages to adjust the outfit to fit to the body.....

bilb
yeah i can see what you mean about the eyes but still good work.. you are getting better & better at these!!

Lana
I forgot to change the eyes to another texture, which is why they're that flat blue....they're too sunken in the face, though, which I need to figure out how to fix.

I never finished either of the two renders I was working on when I was talking to you on MSN embarrasment

Thanks, btw happy

Lana
Silhouette
(Vector illustration, Poser 6 and Illustrator CS)

Thanks to Alpha Centauri for giving me the idea happy

Also, it needs a better title, but I can't think of one. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know smile

Oh, and the fact that KMC downsizes images made the quality on this go to shit, it normally has no blur or nasty artifacts in it whatsoever. That's one of the advantages of vectors and why I love them.

bilb
what do you mean lana?? Silhouette is the PERFECT title!!

eek!

Lana
I think it's too plain stick out tongue

Two more pieces coming up....

Lana
Cristina Scabbia
(Vector illustration, Illustrator CS)

Lana
Geisha
(vector illustration, Illustrator CS)

(basically a companion to the above one, I personally like this one better.)

silver_tears
Originally posted by Lana
Dancing
(3D render, Poser 6)

Yes, I'm starting to get the hang of this program!!! I'm so happy this turned out as well as it did, especially as it's only my second render eek!

I love it, but her hair doesn't seem just right, it's too rigid confused

Lana
That's on my list of things to figure out how to do -- learn to pose the hair confused

silver_tears
ah, well it's still gorgeous big grin

bilb
Geisha

yep i like this one too .. very cool cool

Lana
Not Your Star
(photomanipulation, PS7)

bilb
OOHH pretty!!!

*steals pic for next sig shifty*

Lana
Go right ahead stick out tongue

Lana
Random drawing I did, I'm trying yet failing to color this in Photoshop....I think I may just try watercoloring it instead erm

Lana
right here
(photograph)

fantasygirl
Oh wow! You're artwork are awesome and gorgeous. happy love

Lana
Thank you happy

D-Double
Geisha

damn that's sexy... wink

Random drawing I did, I'm trying yet failing to color this in Photoshop....I think I may just try watercoloring it instead erm

I likey! big grin

Lana
Thank you big grin

acdmow
i ove the 5th one.....its really gd..my m8 draws jst like u

Lana
The Ghost Bride
(photomanipulation, PS7)

bilb
nice big grin

Lana
Thanks big grin

Lana
Layout I'm working on for my site....not quite done yet.

silver_tears
you draw an awesome nose chicklette thumb up

Lana
Trapped in her Mind
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
12:01
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
Patterns in the Ivy
(photomanipulation, PS7)

bilb
ooo.. funky!! big grin

Lana
Thanks! big grin

Syren
clapping

Your work is so varied Lana, and you're extremely talented. I love scrolling through it all wink

DarkDethbringer
hey Lana! do you thin oyu can drw my requested image at the request thread!? pulease!!!????!?!?!?!?

Lana
Sorry, I don't really do requests....

Lana
Ice Queen
(photomanipulation, PS7)

SaTsuJiN
Ice Queen
(photomanipulation, PS7)

nice~.. I like this one and the one in your sig.. they're both very brooding and surreal

Lana
Thanks happy that's sort of the look I wanted with them.

Lana
Have you ever....
(photomanipulation, PS7)

MOTHERBOX
Great art lana your very skilled in PS. Keep up the good work...

Lana
Thanks happy

Lana
Cracked
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Coldfire
Cracked
(photomanipulation, PS7)
eek! That looks great! big grin

SaTsuJiN
cracked is truely awesome~
looks like it would be in an old gothic cathedral thumb up thumb up

and I'm looking at reference pics of advent aeris to see if she's different from original aeris smile

Lana
Thanks happy one of my friends on deviantart is holding a Halloween contest so that's what I made it for.

Neaty happy

Susan-Storm
Wow you have real talent !

Lana
Untitled Girl
(digital painting, PS7)

Lana
Just Peachy
(digital painting, PS7)

Syren
droolio

Holy shit, Lana... she looks so smooth. And peachy love

Lana
I know love droolio

I painted that in Photoshop blink second actual digital painting I've done....

Syren
What was the original like? I mean, was it the true original with colour actually on it or did you work with a black/white canvas?

Lana
The colors are mainly the same as the original, I changed them some, mostly made them brighter and stuff. The original photo was a bit more dull in color.

The original that I was working off of was pretty grainy so it made trying to pick up the colors a total b.itch.

I kinda messed up the eyebrows and eyelashes, I think, but otherwise I'm pretty damn happy with how it turned out big grin

Syren
No, you didn't mess them up at all... she still looks really realistic which is good. And I love her skin tone, and her eyes. Good job chick wink

Lana
Queen of the Elves
(digital painting, PS7)

dragon milly
Very nice work. You are very diverse.
big grin

Lana
Skull Man
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
Memories
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Coldfire
Great stuff Lana! big grin And I love your sig and avvy by the way happy

Lana
Thanks! happy

Lana
Autumn Goddess
(photomanipulation/digital painting, PS7)

Lana
Watching the Sunrise
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
Goodbye isn't forever
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
Snow Fae
(digital painting/photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
Crystalized
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
nightcastle
(photomanipulation, PS7)

Lana
liquid electricity
(digital abstract, PS7)

Lana
City Lights
(digital abstract, PS7)