Third best selling book ever!!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
LOTR isthe third best selling book of all time, behind the bible and???? Is it Art of War?? I cant reacall, I know its a chinese or Japanese book, can someone help the ole cowboy out?

fini
really??? the third?...

* fini goes in search of the second best selling book*

sauron
well to be just behind the bible is amazing, seeing as the bible has been out sooooom much longer

Discos
I heard the second best selling book is the kama sutra, no joke either, its in the top 5 at least.

lil bitchiness
never mind..missread!"

flickerstick
Well, my guess would be that even the second place book is well behind the Bible in terms of total sales. From my understanding, this takes into account every Bible that has been sold since the invention of the printing press. If that's the case, I have a feeling that it will probably have a firm hold on first place for quite a long time.

Exa
Yep LoTR on the second place... first is the Bible of course and I think no book can ever reach the Bible

Ariadne
It's still impressive that it's first after the Bible though, since the Bible's been around for as long as there have been books, and LotR for fifty years.

sauron
thats not fair, gods intervening, how can we fight the bible, and risk eternal happiness, damn it

Discos
perhaps if the ring were still here we could use it to help us in our race against "the bible"....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.