HOw good is rotk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
I loved the movie. They showed a rotk commercial saying some newspaper says "A great movie which contends with gone with the wind and Lawrence of ARABIA. It was better then gone with the wind. However Lawrence of Arabia and rotk is way to hard to tell. That commercial is very well done by new line. Very good advertising campaign up here in Toronto. SO is it better, no it is a tie with rotk and Lawrence, 2 great movies. Gone with the wind, maybe a teen like me wouldn't liked it but it was OK. However those other two are one of the best cinematic movies of all time in my mind. That is quite a comparison. Saying that on TV will grab the attention of anyone. It was well done but on my list it a two way tie.

Linkalicious
ROTK was good enough that i'd be willing to pay to see it again...and for $7 a matinee, that says a lot.

manny321
My sister was thinking twice, but when she saw the commerical she and 5 of her friends went to see it. A commericial changed the mind of a person so fast. It's amazing.

Sifer
Just go and bloody watch it and you will witness the marvel in person. But that's my opinion, tell me yours when you have seen it, cause I know you will love it big grin

manny321
Sifer i wacted it, opening weekend sunday, and i loved it but lawernce still a tie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.