whats everybodys favourite band?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hobbit_lover
my favourite band is Taking Back Sunday!

slashwristbarbi
NIRVANA!
I worship Kurt!

wicker_man
Limp Bizkit ~ I know im gonna get some comments back for this one but they are the first band i ever got into, the first band i ever brought an album of, i was a fan way before they were big over here in the UK and stayed loyal to them when everyone was turning their back on them, too be honest i don't really care what other people think of them i know their are a lot of haters out their but at the end of the day everyone has an opinion. Nirvana and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers come a close second

slashwristbarbi
I'm not a fan of Limp Bizkit myself, but I have 2 say, great comments Wicker Man! A lot of people wouldn't have the guts 2 say stuff like that about a band who every-1 else thinks sucks, especially if they know they'll probs get sum abuse back. Have to say, also, I luv Behind Blue Eyes.

wicker_man
Cheers for the positive reply, in the past there has been quite alot of negative comments made about them, but im not going to deny liking them, i'd only be lying to myself, my favourite song they've done is Take A Look Around a killer tune.

BTW Nirvana rock

MsFit
I like Behind Blue Eyes too. Besides, listen to what you like- sod what the rest of the planet thinks!

My favourite bands are Muse, the Foo Fighters and Led Zeppelin. Don't ask me to choose between them though. rock

amity75
My fave band is Manic Street Preachers and I know most people outside Europe won't have a clue who I'm talking about.

Corlindel
Maybr...Bauhaus.

zaphoid
my favorite bands are led zeppelin, the beatles, and red hot chili peppers

Jaxi D
Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish and The Offspring

total metalhead
^ no

my favorite band rock KoRn rock

tabby999
Frenzal Rhomb. most people out of Aus wont know who they are, but they do tour internationaly

yeah they're a great band

one of my top 5 favorites

my favorite overall is linkin park

list:

1) Linkin Park
2) Thursday
3) 311
4) Smashing Pumpkins
5) Taking Back Sunday

Extol
EXTOL! i would give you their web addy, but people are so judgemental about this kind of music.

lefty
Orgy and linkin park

Buy Orgy's new cd Feb. 24, 2003 smile

FragileHaloRyuu
How could anyone still like Limp Bizkit...I admit to liking them at one time, but I've progressed.

Anyway I like Incubus, Korn, System of a Down, Radiohead, Static-X, Linkin Park, Soundgarden, and Union Underground.

And I also I like a whole bunch of J-pop, hip hop artists, and classical music.

FragileHaloRyuu
I am sorry to double post, but I forgot my favorite one, Nine Inch Nails.

in flames
Metallica !!!!!!!
In Flames !!!!!!
Opeth !!!!!
Korn !!!!
Pherion !!!
Pantera !!
Pink Floyd !

wicker_man
I've progressed too in my early teens i didn't listein to any music what so ever, Limp Bizkit were the first artists i ever truly got into and remain one of my favourites, ok they may get a bad press but i've heard all the slants before and it hasn't put me off liking them, i like other bands also and don't limit myself to one or two bands i like pretty much anything rock orientated from Elvis Costello to Arch Enemy so i too have broadend my tastes.

cermiestar
Counting crows!!!!! i am going to see them in concert!!!

MUSE(a band)_16
my favs are
1. MUSE
2.System of a Down
and Korn
MUSE are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUSE(a band)_16
incubus and audioslave are great too

Extol
Opeth is good!

hobbit_lover
The All-american Rejects are good too..

slashwristbarbi
Okay, my top 5;

1 Nirvana
2 Hole
3 Metallica
4 Iron Maiden
5 Kittie

Although i also like things such as Catatonia, REM, Alanis Morriset, to heavier stuff like Arch Enemy

total metalhead
my top 5

1)Korn
2)SOAD
3)Static X
4)American Head Charge
5)Deftones

wicker_man
If we are doing top five heres mine:

#1 Limp Bizkit
#2 Nirvana
#3 Red Hot Chilli Peppers
#4 Foo Fighters
#5 Muse / Iron Maiden

in flames
im glad someone els here likes them smile

GABRIEL05
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers

Bungee_toad
Thw white stripes

nirvana

limb bizkit

AC/DC

sugarxen
1. A perfect circle
2. finger eleven
3. staind
....gosh and so many others that have been mentioned! big grin but those are top favs of mine n________n

Darth Jello
TSOL, the Adolescents, The Joykiller/Gentleman Jack, and Garbage

hobbit_lover
Brand New they're awesome!

BackFire
Dredg

FragileHaloRyuu
Yeah, I was like that too. I can't believe that I got all three of their cds. If I hadn't liked pro wrestling I never would have heard of them.

DeNiro
PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERAPANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERAPANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERAPANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERAPANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERAPANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERAPANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERAPANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERAPANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERAPANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA PANTERA

badkittykitty
talking heads

total metalhead
so your totally sure about that?

dystopia
Alice in Chains and Rage Against The Machine

DeNiro
pretty sure wink

Rob Zombie is my next favorite then MudVayNe

Lipsticktraces
I know exactly who you're talking about. You must be a seriously cool guy, Amity75? Is this true? cool wink

Killer
ORGY!!!!!

amity75
Haha! Yeah I suppose I am! You're the only American I know who has heard of them so you're probably just as cool as me!

total metalhead
i love Mudvayne yes

Shorty2Forty
Linkin park
static x
korn
evanessanse
offspring

total metalhead
The Wombles
Backstreet Boys
Abba
Busted

amity75
Why has everyone forgotten about Rage against the machine?

GABRIEL05
I haven't forgotten. Rage is still a raw @$$ power conduit. However I think that they have more musical leeway with Chris Cornell. Granted I had no faith in the project initially, it seems to have worked itself out.

RonzMyBoy
The All-American Rejects and Simple Plan are the most awsomest bands!

clispin
the beatles and the darkness and the red hot chili peppers.

slashwristbarbi
Originally posted by total metalhead
The Wombles
Backstreet Boys
Abba
Busted [/QUOTE

laughing Oh hell yeah! I luv all those! And Steps, don't forgett them!

Writer86
Pink Floyd, The Police, U2, Sugar Ray

sadge
i like them too
i have quite a few but cant be asked i h8 revision 4 tests
( embarrasment sorry just had to share that)

sadge
the darkness

MUSE(a band)_16
Welcome in the MUSE Family Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sc0rchy
=w=

total metalhead
6)Sepultura
7)Adema
8)Tool
9)In Flames
10)Orgy

Placebo_fan
Can't you people guess? hehehe...Only joking, I'm not mean....shifty
Placebo have got to be the best band I've ever heard. Their songs are very original, and their videos are... kind of strange, but very cool.
Duz anybody else like Placebo? happy , happy happy happy...HAPPEEEEE. no expression excuse me.

DracotheDragon
AC/DC

total metalhead
11)Mudvayne
12)Slayer
13)Rage Against the Machine
14)Soulfly
15)Morbid Angel

i could keep going forever......

amity75
I like Placebo, In fact I love Placebo. I'm not gay or anything but if I was a girl I'd want to have sex with Brian Molko.

total metalhead
thats....nice

§pearhead
thats kinda disturbing up there ^
which brings me to my post i absolutely love the band disturbed. awesome stuff they make.

in flames
david from disturbed impressive vocals.kind of reminds me of phill anselmo..even how he acts on stage...but musicllay disturbed never impressed me

total metalhead
yeah i never really liked disturbed

H.M.Servant
the 10 best bands (in that order)

the rolling stones
the clash
the beatles
the smiths
oasis
the jam
nirvana
the who
led zeppelin
U2

PrefectRonnykin
I have many
let's see
Good charlotte
nirvina
Sex pistols
ramones
the clash
afi
the replacements
cold
soil
exc. the lis goes on

kohl
depeche mode, the smiths, suede, the cure, duran duran, clan of xymox, nick cave & the bad seeds

mah
Radiohead.

Nilfalathiel
O.O

Oh..my...wow...There haven't been any JRock related replies?! Does this mean I'm the...first?

Oh, uh, sorry - got carried away. Anyways, if anybody's still listing and cares:

Dir en grey
Pierrot
Shiina Ringo

mook
radiohead and/or The flaming lips.

Placebo_fan
I know. Wouldn't you just?! I'm not judging. I absolutley love Brian Molko he is so cute. The music is the best part tho'
I have too many favourites to mention, from all four albums. I even have thier CD/Biography. It's a bit freaky, but I like it.

Wolfie
My favorite band ever, The Offspring

total metalhead
ive said it before and i'll say it again.

Korn.

thats K-o-R-n

KORN!!!!! KORN!!!!!

KORN KORN KORN KORN KORN KORN KORN KORN

claidisa_felton
I LUV SIMPLE PLAN!!!!!!

sadge
i luv them too!!!!!!!

slashwristbarbi
NIRVANA! NIRVANA! NIRVANA!

and also Hole, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Kittie, Garbage, and NIRVANA!

Linkalicious
Jimmy Buffett, the Rollingstones, Led Zepplin, the Who, Tom Petty.

the list goes on...pretty much anything that you can get drunk to...

Oh and NIRVANA kicks ass...

punkyhermy
EVANESCENCE EVANESCENCE
THEY RULE!!!! rock

cermiestar
Counting Crows!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.