Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dagons Blade
I found the DVD of this, the 6th and final Hammer entry in the Frankenstein series, for only 6 bucks in my local Wal-Mart's bargain bin.

The quality is pretty decent overall, and the disc also has audio commentary from 2 of the starts of the film, one of them David Prowse, who was the monster as well as Darth Vader in the original Star Wars films. Sadly, the scene where Peter Cushing (Dr. Frankenstein) clamps an artery with his teeth while his assitant sews it shut, has been edited, but the main gore is still there.

As a side note, I also found some other discs, among them the AMC Monsterfest disc with 4 Roger Corman films on it- "Little SHop Of Horrors" "The Terror" "bucket Of Blood" and "The Wasp Woman."

My overall opinion of Wal-Mart is slowly beginning to change, and for the better wink cool big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.