Fireworks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
I love fireworks i get them every chance i get i get all the kinds firecrackers, mortars, bottle rockets, and some illegal ones. I love disusing them but i have my consiquences like one time u kno when u break a firecracker in half and light it it sends a flame out the middle, well one time i did that to a whole pack of them and had it in my hand and was gonna throw it in the air but i accidently lit one of the short fuses too and it went off fast and burned my 3 fingers badly and that ruined my 4th of july for me a little. So what types of fireworks do you guys like and have you had any accidents with them?

burlyman
fireworks are so over used, its just what rich people do when theyre bored

Michael Myers 1
im bored alot but im not rich and i use fireworks alot and usually the rich around here ***** about the fireworks and call the cops

LanceWindu
Bottle Rockets.

My family stocks up on a ton of them and we have bottle rocket wars.

We designed our own launchers that look like guns, so we hold them pointed at each other, and when they launch you get covered in sparks.

It's fun dodging the projectile.

I got hit with one once...great fun!

I also like to launch them out of my fingers and it burns my palm.

Michael Myers 1
i held a firecracker between my fingers for a 5 dollar dare and i got 5 bucks and it didnt hurt

diegocala
I like chasing cats with roman candles

Michael Myers 1
i just scare them with firecrackers

LanceWindu
If you do it right it doesn't hurt.

Usually I get burned from the wick breaking off and landing on my palm, that's it.

Michael Myers 1
i hate when that happens i usually get burned when lighting mortars

LanceWindu
Another fun thing is to take M-80's or better, and throw them at people.

I also love taking empty soda cans and putting 5 bottle rockets tied together upside down in it and watch the can explode.

Storm
boys and their toys roll eyes (sarcastic)

Michael Myers 1
yea i use Cracker Bombs that my uncle gets from some guy there like M-80's and we throw it in his neighbors yard

LanceWindu
My dad got hit in the back with one, it bounced off and a second later it blew up...he had a hole in his brand new shirt because of it.

Gotwa
I prefer shooting people with roman candles. stick out tongue

Treehuggerjanie
my dads best freind got hit with a firework in his face when he was 12 and lost his eye!

stinkfist462
everything but fountains....

Michael Myers 1
. because of a cracker bomb? i dont think so it would of blown his back off

Matrix_man
bottle rockets! i love em, once me and a few mates went down to the subway late at night the day before bonfire nite with a pack of 9 bottle rockets with their fuses tied together, and waited for a train. once we heard it coming, we lit the fuses and rolled the pack out onto the track and legged it down the platform, the rockets went off at more or less the same time and exploded on the front of the train, a couple went under it and exploded on the wheels! we got chased outta the subway and we split up...was the funniest night of my life! laughing out loud

LanceWindu
No, it was the fuse that burnt the hole...

Then it bounced off and blew up a foot behind him.

Michael Myers 1
he got lucky it didnt stick to him

LanceWindu
Yeah, if it did, my cousin would be a dead man.

Matrix_man
so would ur dad (god forbid)

Michael Myers 1
yea one time i was at my moms bosses hoiuse and they were having a party and we lit off so many mortars we accidently did one upside down it was so cool but so scare and the tub was destroyed

Darth Revan
Bottle rockets are cool but what's really cool are those big long rockets. I have a whole bunch of them. You have to build a launching ramp of sorts to stand them upright before you light them off.
Oh you know whats really fun to do is to take one of those little spinning things I think they're called "spinning ground lotuses" or something anyways its really cool to light them and throw them up in the air, preferably with a slingshot or something to get them really high up. They don't do much in the air but they explode when they land (if you time it right), pretty neat
One time my brother and I got some of those little things that make colored smoke we put it in a neighbor's mailbox and turned the inside green... maybe not a very good idea, that..

Michael Myers 1
yea one time there was a garbage can like 10 feet from me and i lit one of those things that spins off the ground and comes back down and it landed on the edge of the garbage can then bounced then went in it was so cool and perfect

coolmovies
I like all of them

vraya the great
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Another fun thing is to take M-80's or better, and throw them at people.

I also love taking empty soda cans and putting 5 bottle rockets tied together upside down in it and watch the can explode. Christ, you're insane eek

FoxMeister
MORTARS!!!! SHELLS!!!!!

~Flamboyant~
I would love to get into the hobby of home-made fireworks. But proper equipment is very expensive, and I would need a federal permit that costs $100.

BobbyD
They're illegal in Illinois....tis such a shame. sad

Barker
Originally posted by BobbyD
They're illegal in Illinois....tis such a shame. sad
*Giggles at Lana, who doesn't know what a firecracker is.*

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.