Species sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vegeta13
i was just wondering it might sound stupid, but under all of that armour in the LOTR-FOTR what does Sauron look like or what kinda spicies he is
do u no... blink

Kitoky
No one really knows what Sauron looks like Unarmored and all blackishnessy..........Sauron was one of the Maiars of Aule and even perhaps the most powerful. Someone like Gandalf and Saruman, and was corrupted by the Melkor.

Vegeta13
but i dont no how sauron was easily beat in the 1st film of lotr,
just by slashing of his fingers i no his ring came of but he died so easily

Kitoky
It's because he poured all his evil and malice into the ring and the ring is almost Sauron himself and when the ring was cut off his fingers, Sauron turned into nothing, but as long as that Ring is still there, Sauron will always be there.

manny321
without the ring he is nothing but a evil eye that haunts you.

Kitoky
Well not exactly an evil eye, now that the ring is gone, Sauron is nothing but a whispering spirit, that holds no bodily form. He'll just be flying around whispering lies to everyone in their ears.

sauron

Kitoky
Yeah what Sauron said *didn't even read the whole passage*

sauron
lol im good!

oh i love your sig kit

Kitoky
Thanks man! Bulyman made it for me from the Anime forum

sauron
must say though the left side is the best, if not for that damned elf

Kitoky
Yes I quite agree, the elf should not be there and should not be pointing at the Fell Beast.

sauron
i meant *THAT* elf

legolas

Kitoky
Ah....

sauron
oh no its ok, boromir is there and has made up for it

nazgulinthedark
there shouldn't be a fell beast, it should be on a horse

Discos
I thought it was, but yes Sauron has very much knowledge on every subject we present, very good

Kitoky
Hahahah. Boromir rocks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.