What if all the spoilers were wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lames.s.
I personally think it would be awesome if all of the spoilers that have been released were fake and Lucas has a totally different movie in mind for Episode III. Wouldnt it be great to be sitting in the theater, May of 2005 and after the first 10min go "holy s$!t where did this come from?".

Obviously there is no chance of this happening, but if it did.......

Shadowkiller
I agree with you it would be cool . No matter what it would be hard for Lucas to make a Star Wars film I disliked.

Lyn
Definitley agree with you there people... thumb up happy Happy Dance

super shadow GL
it has a 90% chance of happening.hey whit supershadow.com(fake mother****er)telling all these lies and people believing it and spreading it around.it could defenetly happen

LanceWindu
That would be cool...but then I'd get a tad bit disappointed that certain rumors had been fake and I wanted to see them in the film.

super shadow GL
thats true

LanceWindu
Cause I am wanting General Grevious, no matter how badly he is named.

And Padme dying and the lava planet...those are all things I am hoping kick ass!

super shadow GL

LanceWindu
Supposedly Jar Jar lives.

It would be hilarious if he were to join the Seperatists in Ep 3 and then when the Empire is born he gets executed for being a non human.

super shadow GL
that would be so funny evil face eek! smart oh boy im almost crying

yerssot
oh, if GL wants he can keep things quiet,
remember the death star in EpII? It was known only a few days before cause this dude saw it first and told about it

LanceWindu
Yup, that would be Harry Knowles.

Darth Jello
not possible, its usually a very bad idea to put out disinformation to fool fans. also I think they have better things to do considering that they are making a movie

Julie
it would be cool.....hey it might still be cool if we had the will power to avoid spoilers like the plague

LanceWindu
Why avoid spoilers?

Julie
I don't....but if someone wishes to be really "surprised" then avoiding spoilers would be a logical step

LanceWindu
If they wanted to be spoiler free then they shouldn't go into the Episode 3 forum.

Or TFN.

super shadow GL
but i know for a fact that there is 50% of the fans who want to have no spoilers for episode 3 an the other 50% want every spoiler possible because they just cant bear the wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.