Jeepers creepers 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Just rented this movie going to watch it now ill tell u how i liked it or didnt .

Punker69
I really likd this movie.And some people might get mad at me for saying this but ITS IN MY TOP TEN HORROR MOVIES OF ALL TIME.I thought this movie was gonnna suck but it had so many fun and disturbing scences it didnt suck at all.The ending was knda bad but I still liked the whole movie and everything.Exspecially at the begginning when the creeper snatch all the teachers of the ground very fast.I think this was a fun cool movie.

THUMBS UP!

DeNiro
I have to agree with u it was a very entertaning movie i liked it alot. Now i wouldnt even think of putting it into the top ten horror movies of all time. but it was very good. my favorite part in the movie was in the beggining when he is running with the blonde hairded kid and the dad and brother r chasing him and then all of a sudden he jumps up and flys off and u can hear the kid screaming and scream less and then u hear and see nothing. That just distrubed me stick out tongue it didnt like scare me but it was like wow u couldnt do ne thing to save ur kid now u will never know what happened to him. it was creepy in a way.

I giv it two thumbs up better then the first one for sure the first one only entertained me for the first half hour this one kept me watching the whole time

Michael Myers 1
yep i loved it i dont know why people say it sucks alot

Cowboyography
havent seen JC2 yet,i was very hesatant after part 1, Because part one really had me sucked in at first, the highway chase, the isolation, very cool, then that kid went down the holeand so did the movie!

raph
i loved jeepers creepers 2!! i liked it how that girl keeped having sesiures and dreams about darry trying to warn her but i live in new zealand and i hear its out on video and dvd in america in only came out in october here at the cinema so i dont know when it will cum oujt here on video and dvd , if u know, plz tell me!!

DeNiro
sorry buddy wish i could help u but why dont u try going on a serach engine and typing in relaese dates for movies on dvd and vhs?

Punker69
COWBOY i hear you.So was I but this movie rocks and is nothin like the first one.You should really see this movie.People should give it more credit.AND DENIRO the first part was awesome to.I was really tense and into it. smile

ragesRemorse
what a waste of 5 hours. Well it felt like 5 hours. The first was decent horror movie making. It had the potential of being a damn good horror movie, but also had the cheesy'ness which made it falter at certain points. Jeepers creepers 2 was loaded with cheese, 5 minutes after the opening sequence the potential went out the window. To me it was just another one of those predictable, repetive horror movies filled with horror cliche's which drag on into eternity.

Punker69
I know but...............i dont know how to explain this.jc 2 was good just because it was.I mean I think all horror movies are predictable.I really enjoyed this movie from beggining to end.And if theres any movie your gonna hate hate JC 1.You gave that movie to much credit.But I still think that JC was made for a sequel and that it was just telling the story before getting to the action.But I respect anybodys opinion about not liking this movie but still give it credit.If your gonna give JC credit or any other cheesy horror movie credit.This movie deserves some to.

THAT IS MY SPEECH -

AMEN

ragesRemorse
well if JC2 gave you an enjoyable atmosphere that is good. jeepers creepers came out when horror movies were following the same formula, or what we had as horror movies were bad attempts at making another se7en. jeepers creepers attempted at re creating the old campy horror feel with a modern twist. It had fairly original story. I mean the story was inspired by several different horror stories,and situations. To me jeepers creepers was a horror movie i hadnt seen before, of course it had situations of previous horror movies, it still felt like an actuall attempt at making a decent horror flick. Now for jeepers creepers 2 the whole movie felt like a movie i had seen before. I know it was a sequal, but i dont mean it that way. the situations, and atmosphere felt like a movie i had sat through numerous times. Instead of getting an improved version or story of jeepers creepers 1. all i got was a repetitive horror movie with even less of a story from the first, and cheap scares that were riddled through out the entire movie.

Thats why i diddnt give Jc2 any credit. It deliberatly took the route of trying to become another franchise, which it probably will.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Don't you think i've tried that!? buit it just cums up with shops selling the american dvd which is zone 1 and nz x-box's can only play zone 4 dvd's (which all dvds imported to new zealand r zone 4, they're made in australia then they cum ova here)

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh! and by the way freddy vs. jason and raph r the same person, i just wanted a new account

Punker69
Rage I agree I knew what was gonna happen.But it was still cool and fun and I give it credit.

X-Menfan2003
Jeeper's Creepers 2 is a great film. Is it more comical that scary, but that is sometimes better. It's great when the coach is lightning flares on the road and when the other 2 grownups are talking, we see the Creeper pick him up in the background. Pure genious. I think it was pretty stupid that we saw so much of him. but he was kinda cool. I love it at the begining when it's stood on the wooden cross like a scarecrow. Overall, it's a great film.

DeNiro
I liked it. It was watchable and entertaining it isnt a great horror flim but something that will entertain u the first time you watch it. The creeper is truly a newer type of monster that we have seen in a while. Not your usall killer in the mask that stalks teenagers

HockeyHorror
two thumbs down!
i left many comments on this movie and i wont waste time typing all that again

check old posts

LeAtHerRFace
lol... you sure rent movies really late, huh?. Well hope u enjoyed it.

leatherface12
I thought the movie sucked but thats just my opinion.

andyF1
Alot of american kids getting hacked up Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.