Boughte Three New cds today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
got the new P.O.D cd that isnt very good only like one song on it so far but it will get better once i listen to more songs more i bet.

Got the new Kid Rock cd that fing rocks as all of kid rocks cds he rules this is more slow songs and softer songs but still very good.

and i suggest going to buy the new 3 doors down cd that is very good also lots of slow songs they sound kinda like puddle of mudd they r very good and i am thinking of getting the new puddle of mudd tommarow

metal face
hey homie i'll save you the trouble next

give me the money you spent on kid rock(hahaha oh jeez)

and i'll stand there and yell or whatever he does in your ear

dont be a product of bad music and sound scans filled with media please

i beg of you sage francis needs your money, not kid rock

a part of me just died

in flames
i got the new p.o.d album and truely the album sucks..worst then thier previous peice of crap.

tabby999
sage francis rules

loserib
i just picked up in flames clayman and superjoint ritual lethal dose of american hatred and i recomend you should pock up both

slashwristbarbi
I just got Funeral for a Friend's new album the other day, & it's gr8 smile

DeNiro
I am thinking of buying some of def tones cds and i dont have ne megadeth which is pissing me off so going to get some of there shit also

loserib
yeah i got the ffaf cd a few months back its decent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.