Lotr Fans, You Have To Check Out This Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LegolasIsMyMan
Guys, Aurora and I started a forum all on LOTR, nothing more or nothing less....We need some people to come, so please come and join us .....We have a shire, grey havens, gondor, anyplace for your fave. character, or Book/movie!!!!runboard.com Go there,and just look for the Message Board Titled OneRingerToRuleThemAll

Kitoky
One Ringer? Ringer?.......Erm......okie........Could you do all of us a favor and just give us a link?

Aurora
If anyone wants a link ClickHere

Kitoky
Hmm.......cool place.....and layout is cool....but I'm not sure if I want to join it considering I already have this forum.

LegolasIsMyMan
Well our forum is going to be good too, can't you have 2 of them??? And I had a link in mine...

Kitoky
Perhaps I can but LegolasIsMyMan, yours didn't link right to your board....it only linked to the hosting board.

samIam
interesting .... i can't sign up for too many things .. sry

sauron
erm im not sure your allowed to advertise, but sure il go check it out big grin

Kitoky
I joined.....though I have to do something....like check my e-mail......sometime.... confused

sauron
im on but i dont know how to join

Pipage558
This is cool! I'll join soon!

Kitoky
Just click on the link that LegolasIsMyMan gave, register there, sign up. Go check your e-mail to activate your account, and then come back and click on the link that Aurora gave us.

sauron
okie dokie, i will diminish into the forum, and remain sauron

although im staying on kmc aswell cant leave kmc

Kitoky
Nope can't leave KMC.

sauron
it is free right?

Aurora
Wow thanks guys! I am so excited about it, hopefully we will have as many ppl on there eventually as we have on here!!

sauron
RIGHT THATS IT I CANT BE SAURON ON IT WHO TOOK THE NAME!!!!!

DAMN IT DAMN THEM DAMN THERE EYES

i will now have to be black foe

Kitoky
*chuckles* Then be Boromir, that's close enough

Aurora
Yep totally!

sauron
i am black foe

Kitoky
Then sign up as the all powerful Melkor!

Pipage558
I have joined Aurora and LegolasIsMyMan! You now have another person from this forum on yours now!

sauron
i am black foe of earth does that not suffice you like kit, you seem intent on changing mty name big grin

Kitoky
Haha Ok I'll stop.

Pipage558
I have my same name as on here! I like my name!

Kitoky
My name will always be original Kitoky!!!

Pipage558
lol

Aurora
Thanks everyone! I am still trying to add stuff to it little by little, if u have any suggestions please post them in the feedback part!!

Kitoky
No problem Aurora, I guess having two forums isn't too bad.

fini
hmmm is it worth signing up, i'm already in 4 other lotr forums ( although i visit here the most, easiest on my eyes)

fini
are you really black foe??? sauron.
laughing out loud the most extensive one i've seen is lotrplaza..........they got quizzes, virtual kingdoms, forums.........its a lot

LegolasIsMyMan
HOw do you guys like the forum so far?

Aurora
I am trying get together a brand new website. I hope that it turns out as good as I want it to, and I hope u all like it!

sauron
yeah im black foe, whats wrong with that?

LegolasIsMyMan
uhno no tonto...lol. no body minds that you are blackfoe

sauron
yes big grin

plus i get to be a mod there which is soo cool

PippinTook
Can you give me a link to that one? Oh Aurora and LegolasIsMyMan, I joined your forums and I posted a few times, but I won't be able to go there often cuz I spend all my time here hehe. I'll go sometimes though stick out tongue But if I start posting on other forums, I'll end up forgetting about KMC and I just CAN'T do that, now, can I? Of course not! Hehe.

howie
Nah......this forum has everything i need. rock rock

fini
www.lotrplaza.com
try it

PippinTook
K thanx fini!

LegolasIsMyMan
So to our 7 or 8 members, you like it so far??? Tell us your suggestions!

aniron
I can't because I don\t want legolasismyman drooling over my orlando.

LegolasIsMyMan
Sorry honey, that's what i do, i drool, he's my husband, i can drool!!!!

Kitoky
Haha, yeah well Legolas gots the looks but no one can can have my Glorfindel smile

LegolasIsMyMan
You can have glorfindel

aniron
yeah, and you can drool over him if you want, because he is so madly in love with me he would neve go anywehere else, you can look but theres is no hope of a touch hee hee

Aurora
I have a bad feeling about the turn in this thread!

Kitoky
It turns into a discussion about hot elves.

Aurora
*gags* oh well, LOL

Kitoky
I'm not saying that Glorfindel's hott, he's not even shown in the movie, dammit. I love him because he defeated a Balrog and was reborned into Glorfindel again and stayed in the house of Elrond with Erestor and them. smile He's so coooool!

Aurora
I enjoyed Haldir in the movie, but not drooling, def. not drooling!!

Kitoky
I fancied Haldir for a while, became a fan of Craig Parker. Haldir's just this phenomenal guy that just seems stuck up and you can't really blame him for life turning events that happened when he was only around 300 years old.

PippinTook
Yes, it's very good! Thanx for making it, but I can't post there a lot...Too busy posting here haha.

Melani
ok ppl your probally gonna think this is really stupid but this
Three rings for the Elven-kings under the sky;
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone;
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die;
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie;
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie;
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Who made these rings and Why?

Aurora
The One Ring was made by Sauron alone, and in secret.
The Seven and the 9 were made by Sauron and the Elves together in Eregion. Celebrimor was the cheif smith and Sauron tempted them (long story read the books) Sauron then left. Celembimbor made the Three w/o Saruon's assistance (but using the knowledge that he had gained from him). That is why the Elven rings were able to be kept secret and hidden.

So for a time line:
S.A.1500 The 7 and the 9 are forged.
S.A.1590 The 3 are forged.
S.A. 1600 the One is forged.

LegolasIsMyMan
OMG Sara , you so drooled over Haldir, i was there, i saw the lil droplet fall,dont' deny it... yes you love elfs, so goodness !!!!!!!!!!

Aurora
shhhhhhh hhh Figwit is my Elf man!!

LegolasIsMyMan
hahahaha, he's not that cute, shhhh that one! LOL , you can like haldir,,,it's ok!

fini
blink
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LegolasIsMyMan
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.