Poem/story.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
ok, so one day i was feeling down, so i started writing this......hope you enjoy..smile

Remember the pain in your heart, the pain that will forever bind you to the darkness. The darkness that knows no fear, for darkness is fear itself, all but in a disguise, shielded from mortal eyes, to only show a brief danger, but revealing itself as a far greater terror. For within the minds of mortals, we all but know light, light that has guided us since the first of our days. But the light, although luminous and seemed to be thought everlasting, has now failed us, for it does not rule the darkness, as darkness rules light. And darkness we should fear, for darkness is death, and death is but a poisonous rose, tempting, but deadly.
Sadness can shield a mind from happiness, much as darkness shields the heart from light. This is what we crave, light, for this is what we do not have, and the ever watchful, eager eyes of the fallen shall now gaze enviously upon the followers of the light, for they are triumphant and valiant, forever walking in lights path.

We are lost. As lost as the fallen leaves of a tree. For eternity, floating across the winds. We wonder, wonder like an interested child, over come from the delights of the world. We shall grieve , grieve as do the lost souls of the fallen world.

(that was only about 1/3 of it.....if u wanna hear more of it, jus ask..smile )

Aesma
Maybe because I just came from the Batman threads... it kinda reminds of Bruce Wayne.

Veralidaine
lol.....nah, but u right.....i recently watched de old batman, member batman forever?
well, i guess you are referring to the lonely life he has lead, and all the pain he has endured.....

Aesma
Remember the pain in your heart, the pain that will forever bind you to the darkness.

The darkness that knows no fear, for darkness is fear itself, all but in a disguise, shielded from mortal eyes, to only show a brief danger, but revealing itself as a far greater terror.

For within the minds of mortals, we all but know light, light that has guided us since the first of our days.

But the light, although luminous and seemed to be thought everlasting, has now failed us, for it does not rule the darkness, as darkness rules light. And darkness we should fear, for darkness is death, and death is but a poisonous rose, tempting, but deadly.

Sadness can shield a mind from happiness, much as darkness shields the heart from light. This is what we crave, light, for this is what we do not have, and the ever watchful, eager eyes of the fallen shall now gaze enviously upon the followers of the light, for they are triumphant and valiant, forever walking in lights path.

We are lost. As lost as the fallen leaves of a tree. For eternity, floating across the winds. We wonder, wonder like an interested child, over come from the delights of the world. We shall grieve , grieve as do the lost souls of the fallen world.

Veralidaine
yes wow, u really fit dat in perfectly....yes

Aesma
hehe yeah, so, going to write more? I'll disect (sp) it all up again to find meanings smile

I write poems too, there's one in the Kill the person above u thread in the horror movie section, lol

Veralidaine
oh, well i've already written heaps more, so heres bout 1/4 of it, i jus av to copy n paste it! big grin..so here goes.....

Forget all your once treasured memories of hope, you know that they will not return, so why do you continue with this slight hope. For you know that darkness rules all, it is forever tempting the weak at heart. Such as you, who could not withstand its temptations. You are weak, as weak as the moon, covered by cloud. You only see darkness, it is not easily escaped, you know that. These thoughts of yours, forever dark, never light, the thoughts of a fallen angel, for that is what you are. Fallen. In the deepest depths of your soul, you know that you are still some what strong, only your heart has been shielded by so much dark, so this is all what you see, darkness, forever searching for freedom, freedom in darkness, an impossible feet. Hold my hand so that you may feel my pain, I do feel your pain, I feel it as you approach, I feel it in my heart. I know of your pain I ,know of its existence. But help will not be found from within me, for darkness is a worthy opponent, and within my own mind, I only, just barely, withstand its harsh torments.

Where are dreams? Lost? Perhaps amongst the darkness that has corrupted your soul, you hold strong to your dreams, for these are some what important to you, perhaps due to your life, the life which you do not wish to lead, as it causes you much more pain to your heart, pain that you already have, pain that you can hardly withstand.

Veralidaine
cool, me gun read it....yes

owz mine? messed..iz it sh*t or what?

Veralidaine
hey i jus read ur poem....
n it was a kik ass poem!yes
u described everything really well....
good job! thumb up

Aesma
lol. Your writing doesn't suck.

Anyways, it really is like reading your thoughts, because its like a narration talking to the audience. More of a prose than a story or a poem.

Oh, and I RP too. I should really write a story of my own one of these days -shake fist at school- lol

And thanks, I write a lot of poems... if I could think faster, I'd be able to rap with multisyllable words, lol

Veralidaine
well i'm glad it dont suk...i showed it to sumone else, n dey didnt really say neting..messed
yeh, when i feel down i write sh*t lyk dis, its ow i feel....
lol.yer, i hate school, i wanna quit.....but my good ol' parents r preventing me from doing so! eek!

npsmile

BOPRecruit 16
review for vera's poems: wow! that was amazing material and great use of metaphor's there. it made me think of people/characters in lotr. i was thinking, could you do one for me? one about immoratlity. examining it, what it means, what it brings to life, and how it can be a curse. how mortals wish for it, and how elves/immortals don't understand that wish compeletely. a selfish wish indeed for all you cherish, you get to see wither and die away like a beatiful flower against the winter. something like that. i need a good poem for i'm failing at coming up with a good one for my upcoming potc fic with an lotr twist. let me know what you think vera! *hugs*

Veralidaine
eek! u lyk it!?

tankies Boppy!!!..happy *hugs*big grin

sure i'd luv 2! eek! yes!!
me get started on it ....
on immortality? no probs.smile

BOPRecruit 16
mostly referring to the people in lotr. elves. you don't have to specify them, who or what race of those people that you are describing. thanks so much vera! *hugs*

Veralidaine
no problem Boppy my pal!!.happy *hugs*

BOPRecruit 16
i don't want you to spend or take up too much of your time working on this, so you don't have to make it too long. ^.~

Veralidaine
nah, not at all.....it aint takin up ma time....

Veralidaine

BOPRecruit 16
oh good! continue then! ^.~ that's better than saying "tallie hoe!" lol

Veralidaine
happy tankies..me continue...
ha! eek! tallie ho i shall go!!!!!......laughing out loud..omg..how lame was dat...messed

Veralidaine

BOPRecruit 16
laughing yes, we both fall into that category. that poem above, was that a continuation of your other work or the one that i requested?

BOPRecruit 16
i meant the one on the previous page since you are posting so much so fast!

Veralidaine
laughing out loud

big grin......oh, no...continuation.yes
u aint seeing urs yet! big grin.....

BOPRecruit 16
alright. ^.~ a surprise then? laughing out loud

do you title your work?

Veralidaine
laughing out loud yer tis surprisebig grin

nah uh.....sumtimes i find it hard to find such a word to title my work...

Veralidaine
maybe 'grieven souls'

BOPRecruit 16
maybe like:

the fallen
no solice

but that one you said sounds good too.

Veralidaine
dose titles sound good...yes!

tanks...happy

BOPRecruit 16
do you have anymore poems?

Veralidaine
um, i can post more of de other one ....a continuation of de originally posted one.....

BOPRecruit 16
nani? (that means eh?)

Veralidaine
um, i can post more of the one i was posting b4.......coz deres still more of it.big grin

BOPRecruit 16
sure!

Veralidaine

BOPRecruit 16
that one sounds suicidal. where you you get your inspiration from and when did you write all this or some of this?

Veralidaine
*nods yes*

i wrote this all recently, ....
actually, some of this is how i feel.....sometimes i get really down, and i guess writing is what releases my despair

Veralidaine

BOPRecruit 16
same with me, releasing my despair part. i could write poems like your's if i tried really hard, but they would sound pretty crappy. i can only do short sentenes.

Veralidaine
nah man, dun say dat, your vocabulary is very vast, and could hold such amazing poems..i find its easier if you only pay attention to how you feel n ignore everything that is going on around you.....

BOPRecruit 16
i may have a good vocabulary, but i lack in using big words. tis' what i worry about at times. not always. yes, it would be nice to ignore things around me and to not fear of a letdown in my work.

Veralidaine
true, do not hinder youself with problems that have not yet come to face you yet....not that such problems would face you no as i am sure they would not.yes

um, i finished ur poemsmile
wanna see it?

BOPRecruit 16
thanks for the support and reassurance. ^.~ *hugs*

sure, i would be most honoured. ^.~

Veralidaine

BOPRecruit 16
eek! i love it vera! *hugs* thanks! i'll be sure to use it in my ficcy! i'll copy it into the document now so it would be ready! *hugs*

Veralidaine
awwwwwww....embarrasment
i'm so glad u lyk it! eek!
happy coolies!!..smile *hugs*

BOPRecruit 16
i'll soon let you know what my story is about that i'm going to use your poem in. you should be the first to read it. i hope. right now, i must take my leave and get some sleep for i am busy and will be away for a day or so. i might get a chance to chat here when i'm over at my friend's house. not sure. later vera, mon ami! *hugs*

good night from sodapop allerdyce. ^.~

Veralidaine
big grin..catch ya mon ami!
*hugs*
happy
cya sodapop!

BOPRecruit 16
do you want me to summarize my fic and spoil things OR just give you a quick outline w/ surprises to come until you read it?

Veralidaine
ummmmm.....me lyks surprises.big grin..sp outline wud be good....big grin den me c de surprises.....

BOPRecruit 16
say what?! you want me to give you the spoiler?

Veralidaine
no! datz not what i meant.messed.....k i prolly typed it wrong...messed

BOPRecruit 16
then what did you mean?

Veralidaine
to keep de surprises........

BOPRecruit 16
so i'm guessing i can't say much about it? alright, then no spoilers...?

Veralidaine
yes no spoilers.......

BOPRecruit 16
no spoilers means that i can't/not allowed to explain or mention the lotr twist within the potc fic.

Aesma
Something perhaps a Dark Jedi would say to lurk a young impressionable padawn into the dark side hmmm. It's easier for me to understand texts by placing them in certain situations. Though most would think that the text above is having help through hard times, the following is another interpretation. A thought outside the box.

Forget all your once treasured memories of hope, you know that they will not return, so why do you continue with this slight hope.

For you know that darkness rules all, it is forever tempting the weak at heart. Such as you, who could not withstand its temptations. You are weak, as weak as the moon, covered by cloud. You only see darkness, it is not easily escaped, you know that.

These thoughts of yours, forever dark, never light, the thoughts of a fallen angel, for that is what you are. Fallen. In the deepest depths of your soul, you know that you are still some what strong, only your heart has been shielded by so much dark, so this is all what you see, darkness, forever searching for freedom, freedom in darkness, an impossible feet.

Hold my hand so that you may feel my pain, I do feel your pain, I feel it as you approach, I feel it in my heart. I know of your pain I ,know of its existence. But help will not be found from within me, for darkness is a worthy opponent, and within my own mind, I only, just barely, withstand its harsh torments.

Where are dreams? Lost? Perhaps amongst the darkness that has corrupted your soul, you hold strong to your dreams, for these are some what important to you, perhaps due to your life, the life which you do not wish to lead, as it causes you much more pain to your heart, pain that you already have, pain that you can hardly withstand.

Veralidaine
bravo.!..thumb up
placed dat perfectly! yes good job Aesma.....

BOPRecruit 16
where are the batz poems that you were telling me about? not the ones by aesma.

Veralidaine
um, here r two, altho dey short.......

In the memory of the past that brought sorrow and hatred, we shall grieve over the lost souls, and pity the lone soul that was deserted...
( can u guess what dis is exactly bout?)

and.......

trappedc in a world of grief, hope has not found his soul, for his past holds shadow ans sorrow. He only lomgs for freedom from his cruel life. As darkness falls, he shall protect the innocent fromthe evil at heart.
He is lone. His heart...it is broken

BOPRecruit 16
i like both, some of those lines can be useful for my potc fic. if you don't mind if i borrow some of your poems. of course, if and when i do, i'll get permission first and give/note your credit to work.

Veralidaine
ey man o course i dont mind...u ma pal after allhappy if anything i'm flattered...yes coz u wanna use my work...embarrasment......

coolies...big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i rather use yours than have my brain fried/die off when i make some sad attempts to make my own...laughing

Veralidaine
*squints eyes...*
Boppy......tisk tisk, such a doubt shouldd not be a thought, as it is not truth..no

BOPRecruit 16
sorry. i'm just so critical of my own work and a perfectionist!

Veralidaine
naw, dun b sorry, but you should not worry yourself with such degrading thoughts......

BOPRecruit 16
i know! but...can't help it!

Veralidaine
lol.........yes u can...say it wit me..big grin..yes i can!

BOPRecruit 16

Veralidaine
lol....me jus jokin...sorry if i freeked u out.....big grin

BOPRecruit 16
yah didn't ^.~ i've heard far worse! *grins* laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.