Best of the 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-NuT
Which, in your opinion, was/is the best Lord of the Rings movie?

Fallen Jedi
Return of the King hands down! Do I really have to explain why?

shadowy_blue
Return of the King. big grin

samIam
I don't know I think ROTK but I loved FOTR .. i didin't like TTT so much

badkittykitty
I think each movie got better and better

kalantiaw
this trilogy was one of the rarities... the sequels just got better and better...

hear that, neo..? but still matrix trilogy rocks too...

Steven
first one is the best but all in there own good way........good trilogy overall

P-NuT
ok i guess rotk wins

fini
hmmm after i saw ROTK, TTT seemed really lame( well except for the ents).
Its a toss up between FOTR and ROtk, i'm really pissing excited bout ROTK right now( and most of you are too) so i'm gonna wait a while for me to calm down and then i'll choose between those two

SlipknoT
rotk by far

sauron
i like fotr, its got innocence< sauron in his armour ringwraiths get scren time boromir is in it

PippinTook
Definately ROTK! Sure, I love FOTR and TTT but ROTK was awesome! *runs around in circle* WOOOOOOOOOO ROTK RULES!!!!! WOOOOO THE ENTIRE TRILOGY RULES!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! *stops running* OK I'm gonna leave now before I break something...*walks out...breaks the computer* Ah crap!

szhismine
ROTK, without a doubt. big grin

Pegasus
I liked TTT there were quiet moments, and wars. So that balanced out everything. I thought in ROTK, that things were happening to fast...

P-NuT
too fast. no way.

Member.
...Star Wars ep2.

P-NuT
pfft

Suzuka
I'm having trouble deciding...I want to saw RoTK, cause it's still new and great...but when I get older I'm trying to think which one I'll like best...FoTR is really good because it sticks to the book, though it is the most boring...TTT wasn't to the book enough (so i didn't like it that much) but it was exciting enough...RoTK...makes me cry almost every time I watch it smile even after 4 times...there's just something about it...while I may change my mind later, I think RoTK is my favorite smile

Kitoky
Return of the King is also definately my favorite, book wise and movie wise.

P-NuT
same goes here

P-NuT
how many times you seen it now, i have seen it 3 times.

pip-foot
RETURN OF THE KING! *jumps up and down* just saw it again yeasterday and it rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!! * stops jumping* ok well, i just have to say ROTK cuz it just rocked! and it makes me cry everytime. it was way better than the otehr 2! whoooooooooooo!!!! plus i saw ROTK on opening night so, of course it was more fun!!!!!!!!

Exa
I love all of them so much, but at the moment I like RoTK best so I chose this... 2nd would be TT

Dunno four or five times, at least too little times. Not enough money at the moment stick out tongue

When TT I came I think I saw it three or four times in the first week

AlexRyder
can I say that I liked all three...? No? Darn...the I 'd have to say the RotK was the best. And after that came uhh...well...theyre all kinda tied.

P-NuT
i have to say Exa i have been lucky not to have paid myself to see it. I have been given 3 movie vouchers so i havent had to fork out the money myself yet, which is probably what i will do right now. Oh well off to the cinema.

hobbit_lover
I dunno I LOVED ROTK and FOTR but I really enjoyed ROTK!!

Phoenix
oops! I though it was book, so voted 'can't decide'!

But movies, yeah, definitely RotK!!

ATM4eternity
Yeah, ROTK is the best, then FOTR is my second just cause its so much happier and stuff in the beginning in the shire and frodo hasnt gone all crazy yet.

Firithlotwen
it's difficult to decide

mostly because you can see or read the 3 parts but they aren't independient, so it's a single (long, very long) story.....

i really would like to do a LOTR marathon, with the EE so i'll have to wait until ROTK EE is released....... after all it's olny one story!!

Phoenix
that would be so cool! 12 hours of LOTR... eek!

enya
i fink dat ROTK was the best but it was close with FOTR, but TTT is still great.

but im really loving ROTK at the moment cos i havent seen it as much and im desperate to see it again and its the newsest released one

Danistar
The last movie screwed the whole trilogy up!
The first one is the best of them!

Member.
ROTK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.