Sean Astin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samIam
I don't know if am like alone ... Probably not ... never know ... Any one else like sean Astin .. I think he is adorable and HOT!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i think sean's pretty kool, but sorry sister, he's married, all the good guys r taken apart from me

samIam
oh well.....

Pirate_Girly
Good actor, not good with looks though..sry to tell u

Freddy_vs_Jason
even though im a guy and im NOT gay i'll have 2 agree wif u he is a little on the chubby side and dont worry samIam theres alwayz hope of divorce!! but he has a daughter.........damn political dreams-can't-come-true!! on my 13 years on this earth i have learn't that the things we want most in life are the things we just can't have........

hobbit_lover
OMG!!! I LOVE SEAN ASTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes sooo awesome as sam...hes my favourite Charactor in LOTR!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!

hobbit_lover
does it really matter...what do looks have to do with ya hes chubby for the role but really hes buff..oh ya!!! embarrasment he is really cute too!

ahaetrkarykl
i think he actually lost a lot of the weight he had to have for sam but i definately think he is good looking. a bit of a tight ass but good looking

Kes
He was 1 of the best performances in ROTK.

Caribbean_Chick
yea Sam was one of the hardest characters to be as well.. with all the crying and stuff.. and I thought he did an excellent job.. I love that guy to death and he's really talented

and he isn't that chubby.. he's just a little bit I think it's adorablelovelove

hobbit_lover
who cares if hes a little bit chubby thats what makes him sooooooooooooooooooo cute I love him love hes a great actor and he should get an award for best actor I sware...sam was such a touching and brave charactor with the best speeches! go sam!

hobbit_lover
YAY big grin

Darth Revan
Sam rocks... He was my favorite character in this movie. The book "Lord of the Rings: weapons and warfare" calls him "the greatest hobbit who ever lived." I agree.

Freddy_vs_Jason
here! here!

Caribbean_Chick
omg he should!!!big grinbig grinThat was an awesome performance and Sam was the bestlove

Samwise Gamgee: The best hobbit who ever lived!!!big grinbig grinHappy Dancelove

Freddy_vs_Jason
hes an awsome actor!!

Caribbean_Chick
definitly.. and he directs tooyes .. did any of you watch his little movie he made The Long And Short Of It?I thought it was well donethumb upyes

samIam
Of course ... I wouldn't be a SEAN Fan if I didn't ... I thought it was sssoooo funn how Pj was the bus driver!!!! classic!!!!! In fact I am going to watch it right now~~~!!! .. thanks for the IDEA!!!

Caribbean_Chick
lolz I love watching the making of it.. for some reason I thought he was really sweet and modest about the whole thing.. he was like so polite when he asked everyone to show up and at the end I was like awwww he's so nice lolzstick out tongueembarrasmentlovelove

silver_tears
hes so cute yes

Caribbean_Chick
yeabig grinbig grinbig grinlove
*daydreams about Sean*
I don't have any pictures of him saved does anyone have any to post?

samIam
YEAH DUH!

samIam
here's another

samIam
oops... HIm and his daughter .. AAAWWW how adorable .. I love Alexandra !!!

samIam
another .. him and orli* batts eyelashes*

samIam
ok SOmething is wackO!!! with a big O ok well i had a picture of alexandra and sean but ... here it is

silver_tears
he looks like hes 25 in the movies love

Freddy_vs_Jason
jheez girls dont get obseive, and try not to fantasise too much, not being mean but......you'll neva have him......i feel so sorry for you (honest!)

samIam
Well duh ... but we can dream!... I love his family and I wouldn't change a Thing .. I guess I just wanna get to know him .... now for that I can fantisize !!!! ... and it is too late .. I am obssessed!

Freddy_vs_Jason
i would change his family, i would make me in it!!, but ur rite dream away!! and if i meet him i would faint of nervousness and probably die off embarassment

hobbit_lover
i love sean...love

stormsgreat
Hi, i'm new but i love sean! he is the best hobbit. I once had the chance to meet sean, but i let my friend go insted. sad

Freddy_vs_Jason
wow u did!? like i sed i would have passed out from shock then been so embarassed i would have died, my friend got to have lunch with all the stars....and my bro's friend was in extra in rotk and had a chat wif orlando bloom

sauron
well sean IS sam, no-one and i mean no-one will make a better sam, his support made the films

samIam
RIGHT you are !!! I don' t think anyone else could play sam ... I would never pass up a chance to see him ...but i would probably die of embaressment... I am not sure he seems so down to earth and family like love

ElvenQueen
Sean Astin is a cutie...too bad hes married.

Ill have an affair with him though...no problem.

Freddy_vs_Jason
lol, dream on.sorry,that was mean....

Caribbean_Chick
wow people who get chances to meet stars are so lucky!!!!!!!What did your friend say Sean was like?eek!

stormsgreat
I really regret giving up the chance to meet Sean, but my friend loves him so much and i felt so bad. but she got me his autograph and spoke to him on the phone. he was very nice

Freddy_vs_Jason
i dont think i would have the guts to talk to sumone famous......my voice would sound all strange and i would crack hghs if every word i spoke.........my friend had lunch with him, she asked me if i wanted to go wif her and i sed no so fast i sounded rude, i dont regret it..i would have made an ass of my self....... sad

orlandoOYEA
Sean is awesome...absoulutley positivly amazing actor. i have seen everything he has ever done and everytime he has blown me away. He rocks rock

Freddy_vs_Jason
defintly!! no doubt about it

hobbit_lover
hee hee..hes an amazing actor mostly in Lord of the Rings...hes my favourite hobbit big grin

samIam
I have yet to see the rest of his movies .. but i will get around to it!! I am seen rudy,but that is it i can;t wait ....

Caribbean_Chick
lolz I saw this one movie he was in when he was a teen I think it was The Goonies.. of course I didn't realize it was him until now because I saw it 4 years agostick out tongue

samIam
i wanna see it ... but i haven;t yet

ahaetrkarykl
i love goonies. sean astin was a cute kid

Freddy_vs_Jason
sure a little geeky......but still cool, i would love too go back in time 2 the 70'2 and tell everyone i came from the future and then i could meet him and tell him wot he'd do, and i dont think he was quiet a teen when he did the goonies

samIam
I wouldn't want to go back to the 70's that like the only era I wouldn't ... I would like the 50's or the 1850's or the 1720-50's but that is kinda getting off topic ....

SEAN = huggable and loveable

Chikin Little
I think sam was the unsung hero of LOTR....Sean Astin played him very well. I loved him in the Goonies though stick out tongue .....we was sooooo cute back then. happy

Caribbean_Chick
hehe well I was like 8 when I saw the movie so to me he looked like a teenstick out tongue

samIam
Oh i had a WONDERFUL dream about sean and his fam ..... ok well it wasn't like exactly perfect but it seem like it could work ...

ok I went to seans house .. and at the moment he needed a babysitter so i was hired !!! yeah then i became their nanny ( type person) and soo i got to see sean everyday *heaven* and he asked me to be in all these movies .. cuz I am small ... OHH IITTT WWAAASSS a great dream!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
awesome!!!!!You guys probably already know this but his daughter played the role as Sam Gamgee's daughter!!!!smilesmile

samIam
yeah duhhH!!! i loved her !!!! i wouldn't be a sean fan if i didn't know that!!

ahaetrkarykl
oh i didnt know that. she is so cute

.:[Kamikaze]:.
he's ok, he's kinda cute.. hehe smile

Caribbean_Chick
hehe he is really hot.. I love his face.. and his eyes are so greenloveloveThey are green aren't theyblink

samIam
did anyone watch him on regis and kelly this morning .. he was so cute ,... talking about his family and the pets go to heaven

Korri
awww he is so sweet!

Tators lol

Mr Sam rulez!!

Kes
According to a friend of mine he is kinda disrespectful to ppl he doesnt like or as a fight with.

samIam
hhow sad .. * crying * I know he was kkinda mean to andy when he pulled off his wig ... he probably gets a little touchy !

samIam
OO I JUST WATCHED THE GOONIES ... OMG I AM IN LOVE .. he is SOOOOO CUTE IN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didin't really like the movie that much .... but sean is soo cute ..... it makes the movie 120% better

Korri
Tators!

that is all

Caribbean_Chick
hehe yea the taters scene is great

omg on TTT commentary people keep making fun of him for being 'fat' when he's right there and it was so meanmadmad I was so mad at Elijah and Dom for the longest timemad.. but then I got over it by making fun of themstick out tongue

but he wasn't even fat!!!!!!!Just chubby!!!!!!It was cute!!!!!

enya
i dont fink he is sexy but he is cute but i fink i fink that coz of his character in LOTRs coz i love him in that hes so loyal and just great

i loved so much when he got stressed afta his wig ellijahs faces was hillarious.

bless him- he was so inscure about his weight, he werent dat bad

Caribbean_Chick
I know!!!!!He was like I'm so fat.. and you know how he kinda got a little about Andy ripping his wig off and all that well he was all embarassed about it afterlovelove he's such a sweety and he has the most gorgeous face I have ever seenloveloveyes

samIam
i know !!! that scene i felt so bad for him ...

It mus have been incredibly hard to gain 35 pounds and then take it off and put it back on ... I mean i can't like lose any thing .. soo i feel for him! nand he had to do it like a trillion times ok maybe like3 or 4 but it seems lie a trillion

szhismine
Sean is pretty good looking. but i don' think he's hot. handsome, cute, adorable, but not hot. IMO.

i found he was cuter as Sam in FOTR and ROTK, but not in TTT. confused don't ask why, i just do. i think he was a bit chubbier in TTT. i didn't find him fat or anything, just chubby. that made him cuter as Sam. and Sean is really buff without that extra weight. love did anyone see that "behind the scenes" thing on TTT extended? laughing poor Sean! stick out tongue

but he's an amazing actor. love his performance in ROTK.... there's only one word to describe his performance in ROTK: UNDESCRIBABLE!!

i got tears in my eyes when he said "i can't carry it for you, but i can carry you" and then picked Frodo up... brought tears to my eyes the two times i saw it.

Sean was totally perfect for the role as Sam. love

samIam
yeah .... is anyone excited about 50 first dates ... SEAN IS IN IT love love love it is soo funny cuz he goes from kinda chubby(and adorable) to like trying to be all MR. STRONG and buff

szhismine
^ oh, i new movie with Sean? eek! what's it about? smile

Caribbean_Chick
OMG IS HE REALLY!!??An Adam Sandler movie wow I can't wait.. that's the one with Drew Barrymore?ok well if it is it's about this guy who falls in love with this girl but every morning she'll wake up and not recognize him because she has no short term memory so he tries to get her to remember himyesOMG What is he playing in it??

samIam
he is playing her older stud muffin brother who is over protective heheh I can't wait he already finished filming

samIam
check out the web site
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/50firstdates/

Freddy_vs_Jason
nah,were not gonna be doing that........

samIam
doing what .. lenny is confused!!

szhismine
cool. cool

*is now anticipating February 13th* big grin

it looks really good. and Adam Sandler is in it. he's a really funny actor. laughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
ooooo I'll look.. me and my friend already thought that movie looked good but now it's a for sure see!!!!!!!!I can't wait until Dom and Billy's movie is done too maybe Sean can be in ityesyes.. hehe look what Sean did to Domdevil:
"I bought Sean Astin's car, a black convertible BMW 318-i," said Monaghan. "And I took it a couple days later and realized that the steering wheel comes off when you make a right turn. He's trying to kill me, that guy."

szhismine
laughing

where did you hear that?

Freddy_vs_Jason
ha......ha..ha...........

samIam
hehheheheh that is great!

hobbit_lover
I love Sean Astin!! love love hes is Hott what are you ppl talking about *yummers* hes the Best as Sam!!!!! big grin he was great it Return of the King I movie was really really really amazingly awesome!!! but Sam made the movie what it is he was just wonderful!

samIam
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! SAM IS THE COOLEST EVER !!GO HOBBIT_LOVER!!!!

hobbit_lover
YA TOTALLY HE IS THE BEST EVER!!!

Caribbean_Chick
definitly I love him so much he's such a sweetylovelove

Freddy_vs_Jason
so ppl this thread is going down the bottom of the page!! talk or we'll lose this thread!! it will be gone forever

Freddy_vs_Jason
and im a girl by the way

hobbit_lover
lol..i know!!!

Caribbean_Chick
I know I just came on and I was like nooooooooo I let it get to the bottom of the page!!!!!!!!Every time I see ROTK and I see him brake down it makes me want to cry.. and I've seen it four times and it still gets to me!!!!!!!!Is this his wife?:

HannaBananabal
Sean had to gain weight for the part of Samwise, as Sam is a, in the words of Gollum, "fat hobbit"smile

Caribbean_Chick
cool.. yea I noticed when not on the set of LOTR before and after the movie was in the bag he was definitly not chubby just buffsmile

Freddy_vs_Jason
sorry hannah, i kinda lied, i am a girl i just had to keep my disguise away from this guy called "micheal myres 1" coz he kept saying really sick stuff to sum girls and me, so yea...........

Freddy_vs_Jason
and guess wot, my friend met him a few weeks ago and guess wot she sed about him, that hes the most stuck up ass-hole whos so mean and critises every movie ever made, she sed he sed jeepers creepers was a bad movie and she almost *****-slapped him, she was so mad i almost had to chain her down, so a word to the wise, if u ever get the chance to met him- DON'T!!

Caribbean_Chick
lolz well I most likely won'tstick out tongue.. so does anyone know if that girl in the pic of there is Sean's wife?

Freddy_vs_Jason
probably, and cum on! this thread is getting to the bottom of the page!!

Caribbean_Chick
I know!!!!sadsadHelp me save it!!!!!!

He's so cute.. and I noticed a few habits of him: He says 'frankly' alot, while talking about LOTR he always has to explain how fat he wasno and oh no I forget the last onesadsadsadsee if you guys can think of some habits he has!!yes

HannaBananabal
NOW let's hear someone dare to say he's fat! Look how he used to look!
eek! He's packin'

Freddy_vs_Jason
wow.......i thought he had chest hair, u can see it in his shirt on LOTR, he probablys shaves it, and WOW!!

HannaBananabal
Yes, I'd like a drink of that 6 pack! (j/k............... wink)

Kes
That pic is a manipulation.

szhismine
*faints*

enya
wow- wot a difference! he did have to put on weight for LOTRs and he didnt like it

Kes
Ppl that pic is a fake! Its really obvious!

HannaBananabal
Kes, you just LOVE TO BUST PEOPLE'S BUBBLES HUH? You can't let anyone fantasize!!

HannaBananabal
And besides, what is your proof??

Kes
Just look at the pic. You can cleary see the difference in color/light between the head and the body.

szhismine
Kes, maybe you can't believe that guys can have great bodies, but some people can. and for heaven's sake, there are always lighting differences. is it possible that the lights were at a certain angle? uh, yes it is.

i strongly believe that is really him. you're gonna have to put up a better argument as to why that pic ( love ) is a fabrication.

Caribbean_Chick
hmm I don't know what to think.. I want it to be his.. but well.. I don't know..

aww heck it's better to believe it's himlovelovelove

szhismine
i'm sure it is. love big grin how could it not be? big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
im sure its a fake, and im glad, i prefer him when hes fat or normal size, when he was here for the return of the king premier he looked just as big as he did when he made the movies, it must be a fake, hes still fat, sorry girls, and im glad he is, there just more of him.........

hobbit_lover
OMG!!!! he looks sooo SEXY!!!! in that pic *drools*

Kes
It doesnt work like that. Light does not chage skin color like that. I know I study that.
He was thinner before LOTR, or when he was younger. I saw a movie where he plays a football player. But that pic...is a fake.

Caribbean_Chick
I agree he is sooooo cute chubbybig grinbig grinAnd I just adore his face it's so cutelovelove

But it is fun to pretend that that's him in the piclove

this'll be the second time Kes recognized a pic for what it really wasyes

szhismine
or maybe that's a pic from when he was younger? 'cause he looks kinda young in that pic. probably when he was in that football movie (Rudy, i think).

Freddy_vs_Jason
true szhismine, it very well could be, and finally! thanx caribbean chick! someone who thinks the same way i do! but why r all the good guyz taken?

Caribbean_Chick
big grinbig grin.. yea really.. Sean's like the best dude ever.. he's so nice.. and hot.. and adorable.. and it's so cute how he gets so embarassed about the littlest thingslovelove But he's takensadsadsadsadSean should have had a boy.. who looks just like him.. and is about our age(or in between depending on how close we are in agestick out tongue)and that is just like a mini Sean.. that would've been so perfecteek!

Freddy_vs_Jason
im 13, and i get embarrassed about the little things too, how much kids duz he have? how old r they?

Caribbean_Chick
hey I'm 13 toosmilesmileI think he has two girls.. well I know he has two girls but don't know if he has any other kids.. I don't know their exact ages but roughly 2 and 7.. somewhere around there

I get embarassed about the littlest things too lol but it's so cute seeing Sean get all embarassedlovelove

Freddy_vs_Jason
hes so hot..........oh and i saw jhonny depp not that long ago in "a nightmare on elm street" he gets killed by freddy, sucked in 2 his bed then blood pisses out.........

HannaBananabal
I don't know myself if that pic was a fake, I DO however know there is NO manipulation in this one, and it's one of his BEST.

HannaBananabal
And LOOK! He's NOT fat, people!

HannaBananabal
And GUESS WHAT ELSE? I've emailed SeanAstin.com 's webmaster! We'll soon see proof if that pic is a fake!

HA.

Caribbean_Chick
lol well I have no doubt that he's not fat.. but that pic don't really look like him.. but it's fun to dreambig grinbig grinyes

hehe yea I have Nightmare On Elmstreetbig grinbig grin

HannaBananabal
Well hopefully soon we'll have proof.

But while we're waiting! How about feasting your eyes upon a younger pic of him, with the first signs of what he has in that pic you all think is fake. Hmm, this one looks kinda hard to manipulate... wink

And in case you're wondering, I found this picture here ALONG WITH that "fake" one.

Kes
That one looks fake too laughing From that site the 2 you posted are the only ones that look fake.

szhismine
Kes-- what? how can that one be fake too? confused

i'm not an expert and i don't know, nor do i care. the point is, fake or not, he's hot. love

Freddy_vs_Jason
stop putting pics of him in!!!!!!! its really iritating

HannaBananabal
Uh, why is it irritating? This is a Sean Astin thread, is it not?

If it's that irritating, why keep coming back to this thread?

Kes
The head looks kinda big for the body. And thou it has the sun light effect (shadow towards the same side) it just doesnt click.

HannaBananabal
That's funny because the two I posted are the only ones with his SHIRT OFF.

Hmm, I wonder...

Caribbean_Chick
not only that but it kind of looks like their is either a big bruise or a big chunk missing from his neckblink of course that could just be mestick out tonguestick out tongue

HannaBananabal
That's called a "collar bone" wink

Kes
Thats probably why they are fakes. Well the 1st one is for sure. The 2nd...well maybe he just has a big head and tans weird.

Sugar Kane
Have any of you guys seen California Man? I think it might be called Encino Man in the States? Sean is really cute in that movie...big grin

szhismine
how about we all try and forget about the pictures and start focusing on Sean Astin. big grin

HannaBananabal
The pictures are a part of Sean :-D

hobbit_lover
I love sean astinlove sooooo HOTT!!!!!!! this is the cutest picture ever!!!!

hobbit_lover
awww

Freddy_vs_Jason
EDIT

Dogbert
EDIT

Freddy_vs_Jason
EDIT

Freddy_vs_Jason
wait, im sorry hannah, i have enough enimeys on these forums without adding you, im sorry, will u forgive me?

HannaBananabal
I'll thank you to not call me obsessed! smile

I don't mind that you have opinions about a picture you think is fake... I think it's real, you think otherwise... just don't call me obsessed or anything... it's ok!

Freddy_vs_Jason
deal, but after all, fat or bulk, hes ****ing hot!! oh hes on my christmas and birthday wish-list this year *wink*wink*

hobbit_lover
I agree either way hes soo hott!!!! and he used to be be really really skinny have you seen the gooneys!

Dogbert
EDIT

HannaBananabal
In your defense... if you are gay, why would you have that picture of a woman in a bikini in your avvy? wink

Kes
Freddy Vs Jason and Dogbert that's enough from both of you!

HannaBananabal
OK, mommy....

By the way, Kes, have you seen Toy Soldiers? Maybe it'll prove to you that Sean really can have a nice bod wink

Caribbean_Chick
He was in the toy soldiers!!??.. I didn't even notice.. *writes Toy Soldiers down on movies to see list*.. I don't know what the heck just happened but I'm going to pretend they didn'tstick out tonguestick out tongue.. omg hobbit lover those pics are soooooo cute especially the first one!!!!!!Sean is doing his cute little half smile like he does when he sees Frodo awake near the end of the third movielovelovelove

Kes
I know he was thin when he was younger.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>