Riding in Cars With Boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
As you all may or may not know, this is what I think the best picture of the year has been sofar.

I don't think that it will win Best Picture, because it's not an Oscar type movie. But I do think Steven Zahn will win Best Supporting Actor.

This was a good movie. I don't think any of you saw it.

(***out of four)

Texas
Haven't seen it, but I doubt it will be nominated!

I think best pic noms will go to:

Ali
LOTR
The Majestic
The Shipping News
A Beautiful Mind
and maybe Vanilla Sky, AI, I am Sam

ToMacco
You havn't even seen most of those? How the hell do you know?

BackFire349
i think best picture should go to blow, monsters inc, shrek, or AI, i woul be happy if any of those won, and yes im well aware that probably none will be nominated, with teh possible exception of shrek or AI

ToMacco
"Blow" was pretty good.

yerssot
haven't seen the movie... what is it about?

ToMacco
It's with Johnny Depp. It's about cocaine smuggling.

Texas
It's called Oscar Buzz!!!!
I wouldn't get my hopes up for your Car Boy movie!
Nothing with that heifer, Drew Barrymore, ever gets noticed! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
While I'm not actually modding here, I think I should remind people that this area is JUST for reviews and comments on either the review or the film concerned. This has turned into Movie discussion and should go there.

Texas
Well!!!!!!!!

ToMacco
Fine. My point is that Riding in Cars with Boys is a VERY good movie. It is the best movie I've seen this year. And I already said it probably won't be up for Oscars, accept for Zahn.

sweetgurl2007
I liked this movie and it had it's good parts... but it just kept going on and on and I mean I watched it about 4 times... and the 4th time I was thinking.. god is this almost over!?!

kychesu
i've never seen it either .. i just was never a fan of her acting (drew)

finti
wherever did Ali go, never got to a movie theatre in Norway

kychesu
Ali? the movie?

ToMacco
Has Riding in Cars yet?

I'm watching it right now.

Will you all do me a favor? Go rent this movie. I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised. Steven Zahn gives the performance of a lifetime.

kychesu
alrite i'll pick it up next time i drop by the rental store

finti
is this the Drew Barymore flick

Tex
Yup

ToMacco
It's good. I think I already said that, though.

Jackie Malfoy
It is a pretty good movie.I am not surprise that it won alot of awards through the book is alot better.You guys should read it if you like the movie alot.JM

Joker1237
did not enjoy Ail, Smith seem to lack the chrisma of the real Ail imo.

\/ertigo
''Riding in cars with boys'' was a good movie. I doubt it will ever win anything, though erm

Jackie Malfoy
Read the book you will like it alot better!I promise!Yea the movie will not earn anything!JM

\/ertigo
There's really a book no expression?
got no idea where to buy it tho...
damn

Jackie Malfoy
Go to the libery it is the same name as the chactor in the movie.It is a book worth reading!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.