Hey, I'm new...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devalion
Hey everyone, I'm Devalion and I've just joined the forum. Here's just a little about me - I'm 17 and i absolutly (mind spelling!) love the X-men Movies, but as yet i haven't actually read any of the comics...Oooops!
I managed to find this site, and thought it be great fun to give a contribrution to the discussions that you guys have (does that sound gay?)
Anyways, um, yeah can't really think of much more to say, and ain't sure what i supposed to say really. Do you want to know what I'm in to? Well i like watching films, lots of films, especially X-men and X2!!! I don't really have a specific genre that i like. The same with music, i like music for the way that it sounds not who its by or if its pop or rock etc.
And i like food, coz who doesn't?
So there you have it, what do you think?

.:[Kamikaze]:.
hey Devalion my names Asmina (As for short) welcome to the boards and have a great time!

have fun posting!!

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

yerssot
hope you have fun mate smile

Julie
hello.....post away.....we all spend coutless hours of our life here:-)

BOPRecruit 16
sup devalion! great user name. hope to see you in the rpg games and x-men forums soon! later, sodapop allerdyce.

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

Corlindel
Welcome smile

nazgulinthedark
what he said sleep

Silver Surfer
Hey Devalion, I'm into food too! We have alot in common. *laughs* Just kidding. I'm into the X-Men movies to, but who isn't. I like movies to, but I mostly like James Bond, Comedy, and ones that are based of of books such as Lord of the Rings. Have fun here in KillerMovies Community Forums, and can't wait to see you posting, and role-playing.

Seeya

ShadowGirl
Welcome and have a blast! smile

DBZFan
Welcome have fun.

Scythe
Hey dude.

Phoenix
hey, I love X-men too -which was the best movie xmen or x2? I preferred x2, cos Nightcrawler was always my fave character from the comic

caza
hi devil! guess who! can i just say im very impressed that i remembered the name of this site!!!! right im off to explore toodles
caza p.s hello everyone else im carole!

Devalion
Hey Caza, Im impressed that u remembered the site too. And i'd like to thank everyone for replying to this.
P.S. Phoenix: I also prefered X2 coz of Pyro, colossus and nightcrawler. They're all wicked!

Amora
hello people

joleeza153
hi ppl, just joined yesterday, private mail me sum_1!!!n e 1 have msn messenger????add me [email protected] but private mail me 1st on here so i no.

rock PiMpIn iT 4EvA rock

Zelda
I'm new here too, this is my first post.

Zelda
Do you just talk about movies and stuff here?

Devalion
It somethimes gets a bit more heated wit sum of the other members! *Cheeky* rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.