Orlando VS. Josh Hartnett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thorC
i think Orlando 's got the look. but not the acting talent
i think Orlando just luck for casting as Legolas.
what would it be if Josh cast this character ?
i love Josh in The Facuty and 40 days and 40 nights . oh don't forget . they've face each other at Black Hawk Down.

ummmm. Let's think about this!!!!! wink wink wink
eek! eek! eek!

[[.c.dutton.]]
JOSH IS SOO HOTTT.. but so is Orli.. and they can both act.. Josh a bit better tho... aww this is hard..

Fallen Jedi
I agree I think that Josh can act bettter, but both of them are really hot. I can't picture Josh being Legolas though.

nitecrwlersbabe
They both can't act that well. josh is just ugly. orli can act a little in american movies but his fine nah sexy looks covers the fact he can't act that great in American movies. ya need to se orli in british films not that be some good acten. josh just can't act and he be ugly so i don't care about him

Caribbean_Chick
well I don't really like Joshno so I'll have to go with Orlilove

StillPrettiest
I don't really care for Josh either. I luv Orlando!!!!!!!!! love love love

BOPRecruit 16
i love josh and orli both! i enjoy seeing orli's wild side and josh's boy next door image.

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh another place to show my everlasting faithfulness to orli!!eek!
*takes out pom poms again*

OR-LI oR-LI OR-LI OR-LI!!!!!!!!

thorC
um i agee. embarrasment
WOW at first i think nobody agree with me, that they are both can't act they have to learn more acting experiences from more movies.
in fact i 've seen Wild once on DVD but NAH it's suck.!!!!
OK. i'll them a brake.
so. i'm looking forward to seeing their more new chalance movies. cool cool cool cool cool

silver_tears
ORLI ALL THE WAY!!! love he's just a sex god wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!big grinbig grinlovelove

BOPRecruit 16
to whomever started this thread: now look at what you have started now! laughing

orli a sex god? no...

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud you know me girlshifty

orli is a major sex godstick out tongue

thorC
No. i think Josh can act better than Orli. Orli is only Popped is eyes throughout the POTC, and his voice!!! HELLO!! this a movie not a play??
in fact they both have more to learn

nitecrwlersbabe
orli is my sex god anyday. if only he was here

bLooMiLiCioUs
i dun really think josh can act,i think he's just a pretty face - my teacher thinks he looks like a murdererlaughing out loud

MissMarsden
josh is pretty nice in movies but orli is better looking.

josh:8/10
orli:9/10

whew that was close!!

hobbit_lover
ORLANDO!!!

Kes
Go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=928752#post928752 to compare actors/actresses.
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.