If you were an X-man...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devalion
If you were an X-man who would be your worst enermy/and who would you fight? devil
Are you a bad mutant who hates all the goody-goody X-men? Or are you the saver of the universe or even the hero for the damsel (ooops spelling) in distress?

Vampiree
i am the bad guy who sets big things on fire, hates the x-men and has great fun big grin And drinks much Vodka big grin

Devalion
Yeah, but who would you hate the most? All the X-men, or a certain one?

SK88728
I would be kinda like Storm. Hate humans, and hate the brother hood just because they dont need to be little panzies and pout about hmans all the time.

Vampiree
Devalion: I would hate every good guy just because I'm cool big grin oh and humans, i would kill lots of humans and have great fun big grin

darkphoenix
vampiree: i dont think any mutants drink lots of vodka lol anyway, i would be a good guy... probably not like any mutants from the movie so far... I would be like Gambit or Banshee cuz they're cool lol and I would hate the stupid brotherhood

Vampiree
hmpf! I would drink!

DezW
I would be a good guy looks like a demon. I would try to protect the ppl and fight Vampy and in the end we would go to drink! And sing!

Vampiree
yeah big grin karaoke bar stick out tongue And i would fight Dezzie and OF COURSE i would win, cuz she's SO POWERLESS...

BarmyBrummie
I'd just be like mystique cus then i could change into a good guy or a bad guy whenever i felt like it and i could go get drunk with all my good/bad mates. big grin

DezW
I would win and I SING BETTER!!! MUHAHAHA!! I'm the powerful singer and fighter!!! tehehehe! um.. and I'd drink more!!! muhaha!

BarmyBrummie
Man, i'd drink until i went blind and passed out, then in the hospital i would change the drip with vodka and get drunk until i died.

Vampiree
Dezzie: But ye would be so drunk that ye would not move from the ground, while I would be completely sober cuz I'm Slovian and yer NOT. Mwahahaha... and I play the piano better than ye!

BarmyBrummie
I'd get taken to the hospital my my good and bad mates then i would listen to ya playing the piano while i change the drip.

Mr. Football
id be naked-man.....with the power to blind people

DezW

Vampiree
Slovian: a whole buch o' ppl in europe including: Czech, Latvian, Russian, Polish and many more, but sadly NOT Hungarian, cuz they blocked themselves from Slovians in uhm... I dunno... 500- 1300AD? They are said to be very resistant to alkohol big grin

blockflote?

DezW

hotsauce6548
i would be a kinda neutral guy... jus another mutant, i mite be bad one day and good the next

SK88728
ok, i'm 1/6 solvian and i am... wow, i actually am able to not get drunk easly, LOL!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wine.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif beer

Paola
I would be an asassin.....like Elektra...... and kill anyone for money wink

Devalion
Wicked, but would you drink Vodka too? I know i would...VVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDKKKKKKKKKA!
rolling on floor laughing

Vampiree
ah, it seems that I spread the Vodka Sickness everywhere! everybody loves vodka!!

kohl
indeed.

and as for the topic, i would be just like domino.

Vampiree
sorry , i don't know much about domino... what's she like?

kohl
she's an excellent fighter, and her power is the ability to have things go well for her. i like her straightforward, independent personality. that, and she's a mercenary.

Vampiree
hanks for the info big grin

kohl
sure.

LameBoy
i'd like to be the Polish colossus wink so i might be a little shorter than the russian version but a lot of spirit sleeps within big grin

as for an enemy i'd like to kick Juggernaut's ass big grin like a punch thrown at on another and the fists would stop each other in mid air big grin that would be the coolest thing, with him thinking of being strongest and me smiling at his disoriented, stupid face before i knock his lights out big grin

Vampiree
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! polak!!!! czec ziomie!!!!!!!!!!! wheeeeehoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! verauko must know about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vampiree
i'm so drunk...

kohl
cheers, vampiree. enjoy your new year.

Vampiree
thank you big grin enjoy yur new year too big grin

metalruskie07
Karmas powers, mystiques transformation, tp and tk. Possession,shape shifting and power over the mind. Can Jean possess people? She changed Kittys fathers mind in the issue when Kitty is first recruited for the X-men. He wanted her to go with Emma Frost but Jean mind warped him or something and he changed his mind.

Paola
eek! she did that????...... bad bad bad Jean mad... stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
vampiree: beastnpyro is a guy? blink i thought bnp was a girl. whoa...laughing i'll post a creation soon!

Vampiree
WHAT??????? mad ye... ye..... ARGH!!!!! my future husband is a guy of course!!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
big grin laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Vampiree
stop laughing! *pokes*

BOPRecruit 16
eeeehhmmm....nope! still funny! laughing laughing laughing

Vampiree
hey!!! don't make me poke ye!

BOPRecruit 16
can't...stop...laughing! laughing *laughs hysterically* laughing

Vampiree
STOP IT!!!!! *cries* STOP! IT!

BOPRecruit 16
laughing sorry! laughing need to get a breather...laughing go outside for a moment...*does so and comes back in* sorry vampi! the more you tell me to stop, the more amusing it becomes!

Vampiree
okay... so i won't talk anymore and ye stiop laughin big grin

kofmaster
* kof just looks at them while one wont stop laughing and the other wont stop pokeing* 0.0 "dude this is werid"

BOPRecruit 16
look whose talking, kof! laughing j/k

Vampiree
ghhrr....

BOPRecruit 16
to get back on topic for a bit...here's an original character/mutant creation of mine (no one can steal him since he's in my x-evo fic and the x-forum rpg game here at kmc!):

name: darren clarkson
alias: scorpio
occupation: manager of Slash Jay's (a fight club in my x-evo fic),...
personality: caring, understanding, strong willed, intelligent, sarcastic
hometown: somewhere on the outskirts of Metropolis, Kansas
relations: Dallas Monahan/Nightmare (24) -> Darren's first/oldest son; Jake Clarkson/Scythe (17) -> Darren's second son; Sirius Venin/Venom -> best friend/fighting rival; Logan/Wolverine -> old friend/acquatiance; (wife unknown -> died shortly after giving birth to Jake)
element: fighting, poison, dark, colorless
powers: retractable black claws, green poison/acid that can shoot/drip from fingertips and claws, superstrength, precognition (like spider-man), climb on walls, healing factor
affiliation: x-men -> x-forum (in rpg game)
(played/voiced by: viggo mortensen)

kofmaster
let me think about that for a while.. hmmmmm.... yeah i get your point hahah laughing

Vampiree
i think we just made anouther oc thread big grin dunno, soda i was talkin bout SlayerChick's thread big grin cuz sk8's and the others's threads were merged with hers and now it's one big oc thread big grin *pokes kof*

BOPRecruit 16
*gasp* by george! i think he's got it! eek! laughing

kofmaster
haha very funny bop -.- *ouch will u stop touching me? *

Vampiree
*pokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokep
okepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepok
epokepokepokepoke*

kofmaster
*ouch....ouch!....ouch!!! OUCH!!!!* trys to run away but vampy chases him and still pokes him *god....ouch....d...ouch....dam...ouch DAMN IT.... OUCH!*

BOPRecruit 16
well that last bit sure sounded wrong... evil face laughing

kofmaster
hahahaha lol :b my bad i meant coz vampy wouldn't stop pokeing me

Vampiree
*pokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepoke*
ye can't run away from me! *chases kof, still pokin him*

BOPRecruit 16
fleh! *duh!* i know! laughing

kofmaster
* and here i thought i was safe ouch...ouch ouch please stop!! * hehe :b

Vampiree
*stops pokin....* uh.... *hits kof with a banana* hehe *hithithithithithithit*

BOPRecruit 16
*sweatdrops* do you two need to get a room or just want to flirt? laughing

Vampiree
huh? huh soda... ye think about the wrong things gal! embarrasment

kofmaster
flirt??? u think hitting me with a banana is flirting? 0.o thats a new one on me.. but i dont know flirting with vampy is fun embarrasment lol jk big grin

BOPRecruit 16
:evil grin: i sure do! it's my speciality! laughing

kofmaster
0.o...... werid

Vampiree
i hate ye both stick out tongue and i'm not flirting with anybody!!!

Devalion
Too right mate, u tell 'em! smokin'

kofmaster
your not?? 0.0 ohh damn i was.... embarrasment haha jk

Happy Dance = is this the banana your hitting me with *ouch* haha

Vampiree
too bad kof evil face stick out tongue now i think we're faaaar off topic big grin

kofmaster
yeah no kidding i dont even know the topic in this thread maybe i should stop now haha

BarmyBrummie
What is it with you and guys vampy?? laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
let's just hope that it's a banana.... evil face laughing

BarmyBrummie
And i get told i have a dirty mind....

Vampiree
HEEEEEEYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
laughing join the club! laughing

BarmyBrummie
At least theres no sausages.............

BOPRecruit 16
*gasp* sick eek! laughing

BarmyBrummie
If you check out the sad depressed thread in the otf, you'll understand.

Vampiree
laughing out loud nooooo!!!! don't remind me abby! big grin

kofmaster
bop u just had to say that didn't you.. -.- lll

BarmyBrummie
BANANA Happy Dance BANANA Happy Dance BANANA Happy Dance BANANA Happy Dance BANANA Happy Dance

Vampiree
shhhh!! no talkin o.O

Vampiree
SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
POLISH SAUSAGE!!!! laughing out loud

kofmaster
0.0.......... this is getting freeky

BOPRecruit 16
kof: yes i did! laughing

Vampiree
POLISH SAUSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POLISH SAUSAGE RULES ALL!!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
vampi and barmy: have you ever heard of the word "chud"? *ew*

Vampiree
UH... DICTIONARY.... where's my dictionary... huh

BarmyBrummie
Chud??........er......no.

Vampiree
uh... there is no such word in the dictionary... description please big grin

BOPRecruit 16
of course there isn't! it's slang! chud means....

Vampiree
yes?

BOPRecruit 16
chud means "it's longer than it is wide". if you know what i mean...laughing <- nervous laugh

Vampiree
ugh! soda!!!!!!! we're goin back to the topic PRONTO!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
then hurry up and post some stats about mutants!

BarmyBrummie
Ewwww, thats wrong and you know it BOP!!!
Hey, have any of you taken the death test in the GDF? It really good. Apparently i'm going to die at the age of 69 on april 20th 2058, most likely of cancer. You have to go and do it NOW! laughing out loud

Vampiree
is it death clock?

BarmyBrummie
Nah, its a survey to check your health and what you do and tells you most likey when your going to die.

BOPRecruit 16
hey! one of the guys told it to the class when the teach wasn't around. big grin

i rather not know, so i'm not going to take the test.

BarmyBrummie
It not the actual date that you are going to die you know, now DO IT!!

Vampiree
i'm gonna die at the age of 40 big grin it's tru cuz both beathclock.com and this test showed the same year of my death big grin

BarmyBrummie
I wan't to die at 55. I don't want to be old and wrinkly and get mugged by young kids when i'm going to get my pension.

Vampiree
the weirdest thing is that i always wanted to die at the age of 40 huh freaky, eh?

kofmaster
noooooooooooooo dont die vampy

Vampiree
i'm not gonna die NOW stupid... duh...

kofmaster
haha i know

Vampiree
yer stoooooooooooooooooooooopid stick out tongue

kofmaster
your not gonna start pokeing me again are you coz...that hurts!!!

Vampiree
naaaaaah... i won't big grin

BarmyBrummie
evil face evil face

kofmaster
yay hehe ^.^

BOPRecruit 16
i want to live to at least my 50's. if i want to get old, then late 80's. i dunno!

Be@st
I would first kill all people who are boring, then those who are evil and then the rest.

BOPRecruit 16
i love mind/absorbing powers, superstrength and all. post more stats and originals soon!

Devalion
Wey hey we're back on track thumb up

dubefan
i am an x-man i have powers that are very usefull i can attract females jus by smiling thas my power

Vampiree
Devalion: is that the cheshire cat in yer avatar? love
dube: uh... *cough cough yeah, right cough cough* ye do it like the handsome man in yer sig?

Wind
if you were to die at the age of 40 you would be giving into roooooby.

you must never surrender!

Vampiree
go away rooby!

Wind
yes and i know its obvious that im back. trying to confuse you !!!!

but please visit my forum and then we can slug it out their before i get banned .

to my homepage....... evil face

Vampiree
why don't ye just commit a suicide. then i'll have no problem and maybe ye'll finally stop taking my time...

and yes... trying to confuse me.

Wind
then i wouldnt get to see you die at 40!!

Vampiree
listen here, mate, ye wanna make a total idiot from yerself, do it on other forums, cuz i ain't gonna let ye spam this one...

Wind
PM???

Vampiree
pm my arse, i'm not gonna fight ye, ye idiot. now if ye can read (which i highly doubt) ye will see that this thread's topic is: if you were an x-man. SO stick to it.

Wind
id be a bad guy with power to annoy people so badly their heads would expload!

BOPRecruit 16
power(s): the ability to control sound waves -> able to intensify the volume of the sound and turn it off so there's no sound -> also can create descructive sound waves like scree in batman beyond

Devalion
ok then, shutting this down

BOPRecruit 16
if you're going to do that, are you a mod?

Vampiree
i think dev meant kes to shut this down... -.-;;;

Kes
WTF happen here???!
Clsoing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.