Horror is by far the best theater movies!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
I recentlywent to see the new TCM, now we have discussed and I agree while inferior to the original just seeing a horror movie in a theater is so enjoyable. Sure I love watching the classics at my home,but boy the theater experience for an intense horror movieis AWSOME!!! I wish hollywood would produce more quality horror movies that make it into mainstream theaters. Either that or I wish I could go backin time to the Late 70's when Horror was the hype, and you could go see a quality horror in the theater. I hate to waist 10 bucks to go see a comedy that is minimaly enhanced by the theater experience.

Michael Myers 1
i love the theatres sound system like when i saw Freddy vs. Jason that was awesome and my speakers for my pc are like a mini version and i watch movies on its great and when i saw F vs. J there was a preview for TCM and u kno the thumping part, well that sounded awesome on there and when the girl is runing and she says "Somebody Help me" that was sweet too i think theatre experiences are way better but i also use my computer too smile

metalruskie07
I think the theater was great to see TCM and Freddy vs. Jason... I went to a urban theater and I am not being racist at all but black people and horror movies should never mix...example... When Jessical Biel is hiding from leatherface I hear this black chick go "No you stupid ass don't get in their hes their...!!!" It was funny at first then I wanted to club her to death...

Michael Myers 1
yea true and ive heard alot of white people do the same thing

Dagons Blade
As someone who comes from the 70's I totally agree with the sentiment of this thread.....the films were really cool to see in the theatre, as well as seeing the reactions of some of the others during the scary parts...I remember how many girls squealed in Re-Animator during the part when the severed head was going down on Barbara Crampton, LMFAO.

One girl sitting next to me actually grabbed onto me and buried her head in my shoulder.....geez, those were the days. Those were good days. Horror on the big screen still definitely has a place. Too bad it dosen't happen more.

Striel
My husband says that the best movie he ever saw in a theater was Event Horizon. I never saw it til it came out on video. But it does seem like it would be really creepy in the theater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.